Do you look up to anyone here?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I Hate Trap assns said:
yeah flaming ppl becuse they show emotion is moronic, i mena there shwing you a protion of their thue selves and you throw it back in their faces. we can only do that to b-rap becuse hes suck a thinkheaded moron

Don't worry about them. There's only 5 people that really do it for fun, and 4 of them are in the Wolfpack. The other, is a self-centered idiot who used to be cool in my eyes but quickly turned retarded. Just ignore them and they will disappear. Too bad B-Rap won't disappear. I had a IP Scan on him, he's clean. I'm talking to an Admin right now about him so wish me luck. :mean

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
I hate getting all emotional and stuff but I have to agree with you.
Sometimes you just can't help it - it's part of being human.
Sucks being human.

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah it would be awesome if we could just turn off out emotion and be apathetic..
(and colbat did i like offend you when i said id cut b-raps tounge out?)

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
No, you pushed the post button right before I did.
My post was in response to his.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Takes a lot to make me mad and I only get mad if I have a reason to.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That's good to know. See, I was raised on a lot of morales, manners being a big one. If a girl was mad at me, I'd feel really bad just because it was a girl. A guy, I could care less unless he is close to me as a friend, but a girl that's mad at me can make me very sad and bring me down very quickly. That's why I try and be nice to girls and deal with their problems and try to help them with their problems. I've been double crossed by them but I still do this even though I might get my heart broken someday. That's life though, I've made a lot of friends just because of the way I can treat them. And that feels really good. :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I Hate Trap assns said:
wow all of yours and colbat's posts make me ffeel so immature lol

Why's that if I may ask? If anything, you should be able to relate to most of the stuff I'm saying since you have the ame problems with girls as I do, but I'm not sure.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Alura said:
That's good to know. See, I was raised on a lot of morales, manners being a big one. If a girl was mad at me, I'd feel really bad just because it was a girl. A guy, I could care less unless he is close to me as a friend, but a girl that's mad at me can make me very sad and bring me down very quickly. That's why I try and be nice to girls and deal with their problems and try to help them with their problems. I've been double crossed by them but I still do this even though I might get my heart broken someday. That's life though, I've made a lot of friends just because of the way I can treat them. And that feels really good. :)
Same here but i have become more jaded recently :-/

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
raDixGhost said:
I want Master_America's large penis.
...and i thought i was alone.

geez everyone seems so mad at this thread.:angry

i look up to dark matter because he seems to be ****ing everyware on battleforums but he still has good things to say...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
By Alura
That's me about 4 months ago. Sorry my picture wasn't in Jasons Thread. I must have deleted the attatchment.
Damn you look like a heavy drinker. "Do you like to get f*cked up and do f*cked up things?"

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Darkmatter said:
VizjereiMage: He's a lot like me, and he stopped me from doing stupid shit last night, which also probably saved my life
We all make mistakes. That was one of yours viz.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Amen. I know I sure as hell have made my fair share of mistakes, off and online. Also Theroy, I was just about to bump this thread when I seen that you did! It sort of shocked me, but ohh well. Thanks for that. This thread will be useful for me to see what everyone thinks and if anyones opinion changed. That's mainly why I bumped it, to see what people think. Who they look up to and why.

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:

Is it that hard to find a decently attractive guy with a sensitive side these days? Because I can't get any girls at my school..I don't know why either.
Dont believe what women say , and here's the one and ultimate truth : women like sensitive guys as friends, they want dominating guys as lovers. Male who affirme themselve as such makes them feel secure, despite everything they might say.
I'm not saying that next time you see the girl you have a crush on, to hit her on the face and anal-rape her. But a man who's somewhat agressive, live by his own rules, and will make her fell usefull and autonomous by being himself independant, has more chance if not more than a "sensitive" guy.