Do you look up to anyone here?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I know I do. I look up to about 4 people here

Galatia: You're like my online mom. You always help me and can make me laugh, and teach me new things when you give me advice on my problems. It's good to know you care, it really is. You've kept me from leaving BF a lot of times, you know that? You also can make a guy feel really good about himself. I love you! Thank you!

VizjereiMage: He's a lot like me, and he stopped me from doing stupid shit last night, which also probably saved my life. We can talk about stuff and not argue, and he helps me coop with all the people who dislike me here, and gives me advice on it. We can also relate to stuff about our lives, because we are quite similar. Not counting on how much you can make me laugh! I love you Jason! Thank you!

Grieving Mendacity: This guy is really cool, he doesn't bitch at me like most people here, and he's really funny too. Started off by him hating me early when I was here. He too can give me advice and make sure I don't leave because of how much I'm disliked in The Asylum. ^_^ Him and Roach always liked picking on me, but god was it funny. :D I love you Mike! Thank you!

RoaCh Of DisCord: Yup. I look up to you too. Even hough you always could make me look like an idiot, I laughed everytime. Every single time, bet you didn't expect that. :p You're fun to talk to, and to relate to BF stuff going on (Usually stupid shit, but It's damned funny) you and Viz can always make me laugh. Even if i was about me, lol. I wish you were here RoD. I love you Amanda! Thank you!

I :heart you all.

Does anyone else look up to people here? If so, share it with us if you're willing too.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
L O ****ing L

Omg Your All My Idols Let Me Have Ur Autograph!!!1

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well I guess I probably "look up" to Galatia and coRt. Galatia for the same reasons as you, and coRt because he's got one of the coolest mind sets around BF.

As for people I can relate with tremendously..I guess you..and Roach. Tweak a bit too.

Edit: Looking up to AxL because he takes shit from people isn't a good reason. Many people take shit from others. =\

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
OMG IDefy here ya go

*Signs a paper*

I don't really "look up to" anyone online unless I klnow them, but I respect c0rt and Galatia, and Swooper.

Also Ted, Slut, and Tweak are my idols.

-Frank :cool:

MacMan

Reaction score
I <3 NY!!!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I look up to no one. I am better then God.

Altough VC is cool. [/glow]

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I know I do. I look up to about 4 people here

Galatia: You're like my online mom. You always help me and can make me laugh, and teach me new things when you give me advice on my problems. It's good to know you care, it really is. You've kept me from leaving BF a lot of times, you know that? You also can make a guy feel really good about himself. I love you! Thank you!

VizjereiMage: He's a lot like me, and he stopped me from doing stupid shit last night, which also probably saved my life. We can talk about stuff and not argue, and he helps me coop with all the people who dislike me here, and gives me advice on it. We can also relate to stuff about our lives, because we are quite similar. Not counting on how much you can make me laugh! I love you Jason! Thank you!

Grieving Mendacity: This guy is really cool, he doesn't bitch at me like most people here, and he's really funny too. Started off by him hating me early when I was here. He too can give me advice and make sure I don't leave because of how much I'm disliked in The Asylum. ^_^ Him and Roach always liked picking on me, but god was it funny. :D I love you Mike! Thank you!

RoaCh Of DisCord: Yup. I look up to you too. Even hough you always could make me look like an idiot, I laughed everytime. Every single time, bet you didn't expect that. :p You're fun to talk to, and to relate to BF stuff going on (Usually stupid shit, but It's damned funny) you and Viz can always make me laugh. Even if i was about me, lol. I wish you were here RoD. I love you Amanda! Thank you!

I :heart you all.

Does anyone else look up to people here? If so, share it with us if you're willing too.
That was the most pathetic thing ive ever heard in my whole ****ing life.

aphextwin

Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
That was the most pathetic thing ive ever heard in my whole ****ing life.
^same........ its pathetic how a retard needs attention

IDefy

Reaction score
Agreed,that was like the bigges suck up i've ever read. Thus my sarcasm in my previous post.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]A man shows his respect towards people who he considers freinds, what is wrong with that?[/glow]

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i look up to shshshhs .... oh shit im losing battleforums/// shshshhs... shit im losing transmission i... shhhshshshhss. i cant .... hello?..... shehshhsehshhshs. where are you over...... shshshhs... im in a tunnel shshshshsh

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking up to someone over the internet is retarded.

Zmoney

Reaction score
LOL nice thread Darkmatter, very different I must say.