Do you look up to anyone here?

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hold ups RoD is a girl? or is he just a boy named amanda...

anyway does anyone look up to me in even the smallest way... i just need to feel inportant...

pyro_junky: this may sound stupied me looking up to myself but everytime i am faced with i challange i remember back to the good old days were my freinds give me life threatining dares that i go threw with and i say, "man if i could do that then i can do this"... love you pyro your the coolest guy i know and make all the other members on the forums look like faget 2 year olds in pink tu-tus incompairisin to your greatness. i want to grow up to be just liek you...

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
roach of discord= aMAN,DUH!!!!!

unless things have changed . . . hmmm.

pyro, i respect you if for no other reason than because youre a pyro, unless you really arent a pyro and are just a pyro poser.

pyro4lyfeogmlol!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I respect a lot of people here. Allow me to name them.

RoD
VizjereiMage
Pan
Forged
Theroy
Samsara
Static
VegetaClam
james in time
Jd-inflames
Sword Tip
Andrew
TweaK
Teddy
Beer $lut
Kao
SweatyOgre
Amantis
Galatia
Blue_
Bag
Master_America
AxL
Idefy
newbie4lyfe
Korittke
C9
ORC-ROXOR-ROC
x42nb6
coRtaLos
TBS
Akule
GAHEADGA
Dark Blade
T.a.T.u97
Lwek
MacMan
TheNamelessPunk
coolmission
Grieving Mendacity
Andrew
Jim Morrison
SpX
DigitalElite
IceDevil9
Rygon
N_
Kuzmich
TreeFrog123
Renzokuken
Jiggy
Zsquared
Wing Zero
Tactius
TrongaMonga
AZN_FLEA
dP
drax
cxoli
Khull
Zaku
Swooper
Crookedfoot
Bluecheesekilla
Killer900
K0r34n Jja Shik
Balmung
Bh Naft
ReiGn
RaDixGhost
Cobalt Wolf
minny
Sicloan
Guru
djnat
oneyedMan
Starfish
Sakuhta
Mystic Sorcerer

There's a bunch more. Pretty much everyone here I respect, no matter how much I may argue with them. But a few hours ago I dropped all my grudges against everyone here, so I can honestly say I respect everyone. I named those above off the top of my head. :)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Galatia, for lending emotional support and guidance.

Crooked, for taking on the huge burden of running these forums.

coRtALoS, for his dedication to these forums.

And add a whole lot of people here.

[insert]

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I :heart most except a few, of which i wont name.

I don't really *look* up to people on BF, but i hold a few in high respects.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Grieving Mendacity said:
I agree with Kuz and Jason on this. You guys are all ****ing retarded for bashing on him. He's showing his respects, and telling us who he thinks is a good person on these forums, nothing else. I'm sure most of you guys have done it, but he actually wrote out why. It's just a more indepth version of the "who do you like" threads.

BTW; Why am I third you bastard!
You say that cause you're on his list. If he looks up to forumers than its sad, and whats even more sad is the comments he point in them.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
He put me on his updated list...why, I'm not really sure. It's nice to be idolized and all, but he is one of the few people here who I don't recall helping out in one way or another :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I look up to DarkMatter, ultimately, because he had courage to face most of BF member's flaming, since he got here.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
jd-inflames said:
He put me on his updated list...why, I'm not really sure. It's nice to be idolized and all, but he is one of the few people here who I don't recall helping out in one way or another :D

Eh well, I did do one thing. I gave everyone in the Asylum a person to blame all their problems on and convert it into flames, thusly ending up with 4 threads with my name on them, which is annoying, but whatever. I don't know if I've helped the site, I try and help when iIcan, in D2, Sc, Forum Support, those types of places. I've given out Gmail invites (Speaking of which I have 6 more again) but nothing really serious. I respect you because you don't hate me in The Asylum. :)

Lol N_, thanks. I wasn't expecting anyone to look up to me, but did face a lot (And still do) of flames in The Asylum. Today seems to be one of the only dates a new thread Isn't started with my name on it. <3 N_.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, in that case I deserve much more, because I hate no one :)

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
RoD
VizjereiMage
Pan
Forged
Theroy
Samsara
Static
VegetaClam
james in time
Jd-inflames
Sword Tip
Andrew
TweaK
Teddy
Beer $lut
Kao
SweatyOgre
Amantis
Galatia
Blue_
Bag
Master_America
AxL
Idefy
newbie4lyfe
Korittke
C9
ORC-ROXOR-ROC
x42nb6
coRtaLos
TBS
Akule
GAHEADGA
Dark Blade
T.a.T.u97
Lwek
MacMan
TheNamelessPunk
coolmission
Grieving Mendacity
Andrew
Jim Morrison
SpX
DigitalElite
IceDevil9
Rygon
N_
Kuzmich
TreeFrog123
Renzokuken
Jiggy
Zsquared
Wing Zero
Tactius
TrongaMonga
AZN_FLEA
dP
drax
cxoli
Khull
Zaku
Swooper
Crookedfoot
Bluecheesekilla
Killer900
K0r34n Jja Shik
Balmung
Bh Naft
ReiGn
RaDixGhost
Cobalt Wolf
minny
Sicloan
Guru
djnat
oneyedMan
Starfish
Sakuhta
Mystic Sorcerer
Every poster on BattleForums except for me. :cool:

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I left some people out, but I haven't seen you post in many plavces so yea, sorry for forgetting you. But yes, you earn my (Maybe not grand) respect. :)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
One thing many people do here at BattleForums is reflect and remember the ways in which we're different from the community of BlizzForums. We don't hate newer members with a passion, we don't criticize other's opinions, and we don't ostracise any one member for standing up for what they believe in.

Reading the first page of this thread really made me lose faith in that belief. I'm only glad that those of you that spoke up later on posted what you did or I would've found it difficult to continue here.

I guarantee all of you had I made this thread before Darkmatter did, not one person would've flamed me or said how stupid this thread was while it remained in Chit-Chat.

I've made quite a few stupid threads in Chit-Chat, half expecting them to get some wise comment or another. Not a one.

What I'm saying is no one should be beyond flaming. If you have a quarrel with someone on the forums, let it be known. Flaming an Admin isn't going to stop you from being a mod if that's what you want to be around here. Hell, look at Silynt Rage, he flamed the shit out of SkuZZy, and still became Staff Member.

What I'm saying is I've seen a lot of people trolling Darkmatter, and I'm not going to sit back and hope it resolves itself any longer.

Leave the kid alone. I think he's shown he's a lot more dedicated to these forums than some moderators just by sticking around through all your flaming. I'm almost inclined to get him setup as a Moderator here just to spite those of you that honestly want him to leave.

----EDIT----

Who do I look up to? I used to look up to SkuZZy a lot back when I was a Moderator and Staff Member. I try being as fair and honest whenever I can, while not being a ****ing asshole. It's easy enough to be a ****ing jerk to others, it's quite another to maintain the patience to hold conversations with 8 people, and avoid flipping out on all of them when they keep bugging you for a reply every 8 seconds.

No I'm not complaining about that. If I hated what I did here, I would've left in a flaming ball of banning, deleting, whatever a long time ago. I haven't made one dime off this site ever, but I've put over $100 into forum award prizes, and hundreds of hours working on things here.

Others include Crookedfoot, who is one of the only two people responsible for this site being on vB v3; Theroy who would be person numero dos, our mods, our staff, and most importantly, every single goddamn member that comes back to Battleforums day after day to post their thoughts. Without you, none of this would mean a goddamn thing.

[/rant]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
coRtALoS said:
One thing many people do here at BattleForums is reflect and remember the ways in which we're different from the community of BlizzForums. We don't hate newer members with a passion, we don't criticize other's opinions, and we don't ostracise any one member for standing up for what they believe in.

Reading the first page of this thread really made me lose faith in that belief. I'm only glad that those of you that spoke up later on posted what you did or I would've found it difficult to continue here.

I guarantee all of you had I made this thread before Darkmatter did, not one person would've flamed me or said how stupid this thread was while it remained in Chit-Chat.

I've made quite a few stupid threads in Chit-Chat, half expecting them to get some wise comment or another. Not a one.

What I'm saying is no one should be beyond flaming. If you have a quarrel with someone on the forums, let it be known. Flaming an Admin isn't going to stop you from being a mod if that's what you want to be around here. Hell, look at Silynt Rage, he flamed the shit out of SkuZZy, and still became Staff Member.

What I'm saying is I've seen a lot of people trolling Darkmatter, and I'm not going to sit back and hope it resolves itself any longer.

Leave the kid alone. I think he's shown he's a lot more dedicated to these forums than some moderators just by sticking around through all your flaming. I'm almost inclined to get him setup as a Moderator here just to spite those of you that honestly want him to leave.
[glow=red]Yeah, i agree. But just to add, leave me alone too.[/glow]

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
**** ya, you tell em' coRt!

IDefy

Reaction score
Yes I would have.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I left some people out, but I haven't seen you post in many plavces so yea, sorry for forgetting you. But yes, you earn my (Maybe not grand) respect. :)
Respect is worth nothing if you give it away for nothing.

Cortalos, if you made Darkmatter a Moderator just to pull one over on the anti-DMs.. haha, that would make my day. Make him a moderator of the Asylum.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
coRtALoS said:

----EDIT----

Who do I look up to? I used to look up to SkuZZy a lot back when I was a Moderator and Staff Member. I try being as fair and honest whenever I can, while not being a ****ing asshole. It's easy enough to be a ****ing jerk to others, it's quite another to maintain the patience to hold conversations with 8 people, and avoid flipping out on all of them when they keep bugging you for a reply every 8 seconds.

No I'm not complaining about that. If I hated what I did here, I would've left in a flaming ball of banning, deleting, whatever a long time ago. I haven't made one dime off this site ever, but I've put over $100 into forum award prizes, and hundreds of hours working on things here.

Others include Crookedfoot, who is one of the only two people responsible for this site being on vB v3; Theroy who would be person numero dos, our mods, our staff, and most importantly, every single goddamn member that comes back to Battleforums day after day to post their thoughts. Without you, none of this would mean a goddamn thing.

[/rant]

lmao! Cort that has to be the funniest/hypocritical post you have ever posted. But i think its true, when Skuzzy was there I also looked up to him. I talked to him a quite a few times on aim too. But i want to see Dark as a mod. That would be the illest shiat ever.