Maybe you're right :)

Anyway welcome to the forum

Deka

Reaction score
Has any1 thort u could vs the 3 prime evils fathers or some shit like that

And it better not have a ***en monthly fee

The_wand_mirror

Reaction score
My part of the story is pretty different,diablo and the other demon survivers are spirits and should invoke human beings to survive and suck out there lives to gain strength,but the leaders discover this and start to slaugther whole towns because of the invoking of diablo and baal.
And then the story contineus

Karmakazy

Reaction score
Ok, i had a idea from my bro for d3 story. You know the angel (tyrael i think) in the cinematic after you killed baal, he is throwing is sword into the big soulstone and he destroyed it and there is alot of piece of the soulstone that are flying everywhere in the room. I think that there is a chance that tyrael (or whatever) get hit by one of this piece accidently and begin to be demonic. Is brother angel say that they have to kill him to protect the world but tyreal (or whatever is it xD) say that i can control the power of the stone. But, like the hero in d1, he cant control the power and he is now a super powerfull demon.... called ( idk) :banana

that's all... pathetic i know xD

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok, i had a idea from my bro for d3 story. You know the angel (tyrael i think) in the cinematic after you killed baal, he is throwing is sword into the big soulstone and he destroyed it and there is alot of piece of the soulstone that are flying everywhere in the room. I think that there is a chance that tyrael (or whatever) get hit by one of this piece accidently and begin to be demonic. Is brother angel say that they have to kill him to protect the world but tyreal (or whatever is it xD) say that i can control the power of the stone. But, like the hero in d1, he cant control the power and he is now a super powerfull demon.... called ( idk) :banana

that's all... pathetic i know xD
It's a fair attempt, although a Soulstone piece fragment is rather... Iffy. I would prefer something like the Soulstone corrupts someone, or on the way of transportation, it infected villagers... Or something like that.*

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
thy.....no1 is ever going to read what you wrote lol, its tool long, at least i stopped after the first sentence lol
\

being in school, to past the time, you do :)

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Look, when you think about whether there will be a D3 or not, don't think whether the storyline will be able to incorporate a new game, but rather think "Do Blizzard want to make another D3?". I mean, it is up to them after all. If they want a new D3, they will make one and make a storyline to work with it. The current storyline (at the end of LoD) will not have any effect on whether D3 is made or not.

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Well since this was about D3 Monsters / Bosses let me get back on topic, and give my ideas on them. First a bit of a backstory.

Their will be 4 difficulties instead of the 3. Normal, Nightmare, Pergatory, and Hell.
Normal, NM, and Pergatory are the same as now, but Hell will be like a hardcore difficulty where only lvl 99 characters can go after beating Perg, if your character dies here it is banned from ever playing it again, but you can still go back to the other 3. Within Pergatory, it is a completely new enviornment within The demention from which all the demons have come from. It will also have new items, and all the current gear used in normal, nm, and Perg will have be cursed items. Which means you need to aquire new items to venture onwards. These items found and used in Hell can not be transfered into any of the other 3 difficulties. Their will also be an option to change your character to a mythical character (which you can opt to not change into) in appearence only. This will be a permenent thing.
Barb - Minitor
Amazon - Elf
Necro - Skeleton
Pally - A Fallen Palladin (think Undead Fighter)
Sorc - (Not Sure Yet)
Sin - A Shadow Silloette
Druid - (depending on build it will look like a Smokey figure for Wind Druids, A Black silloette on fire for Fire Elementalists, Wearwolf will be Red, Wearbear will be Black)

Every enviornment will have elements that will do some sort of damage to you. For example: A snow covered mountain range will cause some minor cold damge, a swamp will have a poison mist like fog, a hellish lava area will cause fire damage ect.

Monsters:

Name: Throwers
Description: Giant rock creatures that are immune to all elements, but are weak to Physical damage. They throw Boulders at player characters that have 1 type of element to it. Fire Boulder, Ice Boulder, Poison Boulder, or Lightning Boulder. Very fast and strong, but extremely weak.

Name: Elementals
Description: A monster created from its elemental enviornment by a Warlock not to far off in the distance. Basically think of the Fire, or Clay Golems but bigger, stronger, and faster. Can can appear as Fire, Poison, Cold, Water, Electric, Earth, or Air. When facing a elemental they are immune to Physical and the element it is comprised of.

Name: Warlocks
Description: Warlocks are the evil counterparts of a Necromancer, creating Elementals, reviving dead demons (which act exactly as revives with double the life and strength) and doing curses on your character and party as well. They are very fast to cast, but also very weak.

Name: Knightmares
Description: Souless fallen Palladins that were currupted by evil. Each ride on a coal black steed that leaves a trail of fire in its path. Like a paladin the Knightmares have auras, but these do negative effects to your character and the party much like a curse, but their is no time limit for it. It can also change its auras to help those demons around itself to aid in your demise.

Name: Living Dead
Description: In certain areas that seem clear of danger, or grave yards, these restless souls pop out from the ground below, or from walls on your side to attack. Of course when theirs one their is many other to follow, becasue they always attack in packs of 20 or more. They can fall from any attack easily, but soon rise again unless they are killed by fire elemental damage. This is their only weakness.

Name: Banshees
Description: Low flying spirits that do highpitched scream attacks which will stun, knockback, and cause minor damage. Very easily killed, but annoying.

Name: Gretchins
Description: Little goblin creatures that follow Banshees doing various elemental damage, as well as minor physical. As a added bonus they can steal gold, healing pots, gems, keys, scrolls, runes, and/or life and mana.

Bosses

Name: Malform the Abomination
Description: This unique Elemental boss was created from a master Warlock, somewhere along the lines, the link to control it was severed, and it lashed out on its master and killed him. Within this elemental is the bone remains of the once powerful warlock. Malform attacks with novas of every element, as well as physical, and magical. Increadibly high tolerence for all elements and phyical damage, at the same time all damage done to it is instantly cut in half. A special attack it is capable of is called the Prismatic Flare. A multicolored orb shoots into the air above it, and like chain lightning attacks every fighter with every type of damage possible at once. After this attack, if you survive, Malform will not move or attack for 10 seconds, and all damage to it is doubled at this time. After the 10 seconds is up it attacks with its Prismatic Nova. This nova will cause massive elemental damage, and knockback. If you are the unfortunite one that does not get knocked back, the Warlock within Malform, reaches out and pulls you into itself. You will take 1 massive hit of a random element, and then spit out. After Malforms high life points are depleted, the elemental body will fade away leving the dead remains of the Warlock behind.

Name: Sir Rahdima Zartor
Description: Said to be the greatest of the Zakarum knights, was betrayed by a fellow knight and his wife. In his rage he slaughtered almost every last one of them. Realizing what he had done, he ran off into the night never to be seen again. Stories said that he made a pact with Diablo for his soul to forget the pain he had caused. In doing so he was driven mad.
When you and your party confront this fallen knight, his split personality will take form for every member in the party (including minions, and hirelings) he will make another clone of himself. Each clone will have maxed holy shield, a various unique weapon(that will drop after its death) and each will have its own aura, skills, and attack method. The key here is the weaker, and lessin your party when the clones take form the easier it will be for you to win.

Name: Champions of Time
Description: Long ago when their was a hero who had accomplished a great many deeds, he was immortalized with a statue of its likeness. Mephisto looking for the greatest of protectors sent out his corrupt council to kill the living heros, and steal their souls. Each statue was imbued with the soul of its champion. These eight statues line the walkway to Liliths throneroom. Once passing by the four figures on the left and right, these sotne works come to life to protect their mistress. Thier is one for every character class, with a certain random build design. You could be fighting against a Hammerdin, Bone Necro, Wind Druid, Trapsin, Fire Sorc, Javazon, Wirlwind Barb, and as a added surpise a minion that will be immune to physical, or elemental monster that will do nothing but magical damage.

Will only be a boss in Hell Difficulty
Name: Same as Player Character (Known as Dopplegangers)
Description: Before the final fight, each hero is seperated from its party to appear before mirrors (1 mirror for each skill you have 1 point in or more) Within each mirror is a image of yourself. These images come to life and fight you using every skill you have. Everything is the same, life, skills, mana, stats, charms, and of course weaknesses. EVERYTHING!
If your character is weak vs poison then so are the Dopplegangers, only problem is their are more of them then their are of you. Who can win in a battle against themself?
After doing more then half damage to each clone they will form into one minion. If you happen to deplete one or more Dopplegangers life completely they are destroyed. If you do not when all form into one being the life, mana, damage, casting rates, ect are compounded. You will most likely face a minion stronger then the final boss. If you win against this you are granted a choice, double life, mana, or damage. If you die you can never fight within Hell difficulty with the same character ever again.
i stopped reading after ... "Their will be 4 difficulties instead of the 3. Normal, Nightmare, Pergatory, and Hell."

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be: Purgatory

and

Shouldn't it be: Purgatory, THEN normal, nightmare, and hell

All I know about purgatory is the Family Guy version...so sue me

Pee Wee

Member!
Reaction score
So this isnt going to be like an expansion so we cant carry our acct and chars over then eh?

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
No...probably not... thus the whole 3 thing....you know...Diablo three (3) not 2.75

etc.

Bloomberg

Reaction score
tyreal is free

thy said:you realize that tyreal is still trapped in tal rashas tomb​

Unfortunatly, i believe that to be wrong. if he was how was he at act 4? How did he destory the Worldstone? How did he open the portal to act 5? Plus, hes an angel. I doubt they get stuck that easilly.:-/

Death Awaits

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Monster Idea-

Oblivion Beast

skill- Blinding Light
Decreases your light radius by 3 and sends your char into confusion

by the way im brandon. new to this website of course

[[[Rextasy]]]

Member!
Reaction score
Reapers.(My Thought)

Attacks: -Random Curses
-Scythe Swing(GIANT Scythe)
-Others
Specials: -Can Kill Other Monsters For Health
-They dont side with anyone(Revivable?)

Notes: -Only Come Out During Night Time
-One Per Act, Dont Respawn
-If you to kill, Special Item Drops (?item?)