Diablo III Monsters/Bosses

diablo_lover

Reaction score
it would be fun if there ware enemies like killer rabbits or something harmless as monster xD

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
diablo_lover said:
it would be fun if there ware enemies like killer rabbits or something harmless as monster xD
LMAO! Another secret area like cows, only millions of killer rabbits. That is so funny I could see it done.

On Topic ... What about a Boss that can steal your skills. Maybe one random skill from you so you cant use it. For example a zealer without Fanaticism would cripple the build, especially if the Boss can use it against you.

diablo_lover

Reaction score
it wasn´t exactly that i was thinking, but it was a good idea!

NarakuU

Reaction score
Hey what about this:
what if the to other guys found a way to re-incarnate Diablo? like a son or sumthing??? then the reincarnated person could create a cathedral of darkness where he resides or somthing like that and before you can get to him you have to have 3 keys(decorative swords really) where you insert them into the door to open it and the way to get them are going into hell where the 2 other evils are and kill them for it, and to get the 3rd one you have to into Valley of Nightmares or somthing and kill the dude who is posessed by trying and weilding the sword of that nature

Fei_Rushes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.helbreathusa.com
they should make a new monster that mounts hell horses and have an extremely fast charging attack that slices you as they ride past and keep repeating the attack until they kill or be killed. But they have to gallop up to that speed. And they all would be possesed. they would have semi-massive damage and very low defense, but fast as hell.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
hey souless what type of bosses are there?

Shadow_Drifter

Member!
Reaction score
The fact remains you cant have DIABLO games without Diablo.... the ol D man will appear again.

Also with the worldstone gone, all kinds of nastys will appear again. JOYOUS DAYS.

thedarkone11

Reaction score
Diablo boss story

This demons name is alahandra and she was a angel intil she was sent to hell there she spent many weeks being terrorized but then in d2 diablo was defeted and needed more power so he sucked the life out of alahandra but the spirt of what was left of baal made alahandra all mighty and powerful to get back and diablo for dieing and leaveing baal to fight (your heroic character) but alahandra had differant plans and when to the sistine chalpel of the four gods thats where you fight her

Acid Reign

Member!
Reaction score
Hostiliar the Dragon : Dragon of Deceit
Located in the mountains of Kilaronn, compelled to stay deep in the mountain range with it's soulstone, Annihilus.

Baal came across the dragon during his campaign in Diablo II, and thought that relocating the Annihilus stone would drive Hostiliar into a horrendous rage during his search for it, thus destroying humanity in its way. Baal fought the dragon and pulled the stone from his head. Baal sent his messenger to deliver it into the west, across the western continent, intending for complete destruction of the western world. As the stone got near Tristram, Diablo's past energies saturated the Annihilus, and therefore "Diablo Walks the Earth", taking over the soul of who carried it. As the Hero defeated the mysterious Diablo, the Hero collected Annihilus and basked in it's powers, unknowing of its purpose and origin.

In Diablo III, the Hero from Diablo II (your character) is slain early in the game and Hostiliar regains control of Annihilus. One of the very first quests of Act 1 in Diablo III (or perhaps the final quest of act 1), your new hero must travel to Tristram and destroy the evil dragon once and for all.

I just realized this would probably suck. ~ end

Tall N White

Member!
Reaction score
Fei_Rushes said:
they should make a new monster that mounts hell horses and have an extremely fast charging attack that slices you as they ride past and keep repeating the attack until they kill or be killed. But they have to gallop up to that speed. And they all would be possesed. they would have semi-massive damage and very low defense, but fast as hell.
I'm not a big fan of mounted monsters...Those stupid tricksters from Act 5 that mount those giant beasts are annoying enough....I could only imagine how annoying a mounted monster on a tainted horse with a fast attack would be, plus if your character is melee, running around after the damn things would get old real quick. Just a thought.

As for my storyline......

When the worldstone chamber was destroyed Baal's spirit was banished back to hell where he waited gradually gaining power from the ignorance and sins of people on earth.

Eventually Baal gains enough power to take physical form and he begins to forge new soulstones to bring back his 2 slayed brothers Diablo and Mephisto.
Then Baal sends a dark soul that looks human to earth where he opens a portal that allows monsters from hell to teleport to earth and continue a whole new reign of terror. The minions of Baal kill off a nearby town, Norioth, and the 3 prime evils finally make it to Earth, split up and begin building fortresses of pure hatred and evil, while sending off minions to begin raising terror throughout the land.

To Be Continued.......I'm still figuring out how to add the "hero" storyline into this.

Deeblo

Reaction score
Lizardlevel

:shocked no lie, coming from my cousin who works at blizzard says that they are considering making dIII and are making basic soundtracks to have a head start on the game if or hopefully when that get into motion, but my cousin (Pete) says they are thinking about a cowlevel, but with lizardmen. i was told not to tell, but this is too awesome not to spread, if you have any questions, please post :lucifer :hbut

Tall N White

Member!
Reaction score
Lizardman? Haha could be funny, I was thinking about donkeys that came up and donkey punched you to death...even though it is kind of stupid but whatever.

Shadow_Drifter

Member!
Reaction score
How about a stage featuring friends of an uncles wifes grandmothers neighbors cousin (twice removed)?

Acid Reign

Member!
Reaction score
How about a level with the brother of the one guys cousin who had a relationship with this grandma lady who was cheating on her grandpa husband whose lizard was being violated by one of the grandma's friends at the nursing home whose mother has a son whose friend has a friend whos girlfriend's mom blew off her husbands arm with a firework while entertaining the friends priest's mothers aunt whose friends with the President of Blizzard.

gg

Mango_stuff

Reaction score
As far as monsters go, I think starting the game off with lesser monsters like goblins and such is a great idea, the devilkin in d2 did a good job of that. I think it would be much better if natural creatures such as wolves and rabid animals is a cool idea also. I just didn't like the jump in act 1 from quill rats, to goblins and zombies, to courpted elite rouge warriors.

I think D3 has a lot of things from D2 to improve upon, and monster variation is one of those things.

As far as bosses go... I haven't read any Diablo novels or fan fiction, but I will give it a shot. Since Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal are all "destroyed", and they were all brothers, why not have another family member interject? Mommy and Daddy could be pretty pissed to find out all their sons have been destroyed, so why not playcate of that idea?

Well... thats all I got... :dance <--- :rolleyes

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
Pale_Horse said:
LMAO! Another secret area like cows, only millions of killer rabbits. That is so funny I could see it done.

On Topic ... What about a Boss that can steal your skills. Maybe one random skill from you so you cant use it. For example a zealer without Fanaticism would cripple the build, especially if the Boss can use it against you.
I imagined that... ROFL it would be so funny:cool:
btw. Will Diablo 3 be an MMORPG? I heard some rumors.If it will, could you please prepare a grave for me? Im preparing the gun..If some1 says yes im pullin the trigger

shado-dude

Reaction score
i think that those wierd angel guys from the pandmonium turn evil and help out diablo and those are some of the bosses

izual
fallen angel

he i resistant to physical attacks but weak to magic

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Uuh..I didn't quite get that. Seeing as you've only made 2 posts I'm not exactly expecting you to tell anyone what you just meant there

TheEvan2242

Reaction score
ok, heres my idea, remeber in diablo 1 after you killed diablo, your character puts the horn into his head? well. after that he was still human and he was pretty much a hero in the town, so there must have been a celebration. ok and at the celebration theres all the alcohol and shit, now tell me, when will a drunk girl not try to bang the hero, seriously, im thinking that he had a son and the son is evil or something and then he trys taking over the world.