Diablo 3 Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Member!
Reaction score
DUDE i like the idea about A SWITCH where you can choose male of female char, I HATE SOR only cause shes a women and makes FREAKy nosies when she dies and all of that i hate her, even tho shes a good char, but a want a male SOR! god damn it!

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
thats actually a very dumb idea, as you know skateboards werent around in about 10th century! if you want to ride a skateboard, go for one of the "Tony Hawk" games. not in diablo. anyway, we already have chars fighting crime, well not exactly, but they fight evil, at least! also, the only places paved are towns i guess, and some places like monastery, tombs and such. It would be kinda hard riding a skateboard in hot desert sand or in the middle of the jungle, or forest where there is obviously grass on the ground!

Kitty

Reaction score
well i guess you have a bard in hellfire, so you might not be able to use that one since it is already used in another game....

Kitty

Reaction score
i guess id like a new sorc. not a zan ensu witch, but somehting else, just the kind of a person who mostly uses magic to fight.

C

casey

i think that they shoul have something for your gender male/female and for your race elf, human, gnome, orc, dwarf, vampire ect.. and then for classes paladin, wizard, cleric, samurai, assassin, ranger, necromancer, druid(who should creat golems because of elamntal), and a theif....... and they should make it so that its more like a wolrd on its own instead of telaporting everywhere we have to travel to each place to where we would have to find the boss... and make itso that the server can hold more than 8 people like up to 20 for how big the server would be..... also they could could have dueling urnaments help and sertant servers and post them up on a bullatin on the online games... and sow sponces and places fr clans on a bullatin board

mcrandy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well after reading some of these threads I have some comments:
If you were a type of charactor like elf, dwarf, human ect and then were able to switch roles like sorc, pally, zon ect then there would have to be animations for all the different actions for each type and that in itself would take decades to create.
A couple of items that should be in the new Diablo 3 would be scrolls that dropped with recipes for weapons, armor and things and each of these be unique unto itself not the same ones dropping for everybody. There should be arena's for dueling where you put up items for battles in a cube and whoever wins gets their own stuff back and the other persons items gambled too. You could also have feature where hardcore charactors could pick several items they own that their heirs could retrieve sort of like being handed down like in real life. While traveling through area's you could discover npc that sell you items only in that game and sometimes godly or unique items. Certain runes or items could drop in game that could be traded only in these discovered trading posts. Important that these places are very hard to find with secret entrances and in different places in all games.
New charactors..mmmm Ok a Vampire that could cast a bat that actually lands on monsters and leech's mana or life for certain amount of time. The vampires main weapon would be blowguns with different elemental damages. They would rely on darkness and stealth and would have damage reduced in sunlight and stronger at night. They would also have excellent night vision and see farther then other classes.
Elvin Ranger Would be similiar to zons but use only small bows with very fast speed and have GA in all shots as Elves are the masters of the bow. They would also have cloaks to camoflauge and be able to use swords and shields. Vigor would be automatic not a skill and they would have some spells like putting some monsters to sleep during a battle. They would also be able to have horses and ride them into battles with added defense and speed and the horses would be able to wear armor and enchanted head dresses.
There would be castles in the Diablo3 and you could defend or attack them and have hirelings who only defend the castle that you hire.
Anyway these are some ideas then you have to deal with new charactors like Diablo, Mephisto and Baal. They could be reborn into our world but much stronger and it would take a group to beat them and they would not act the same in everygame ....they would spawn in different places and have different offense and defense according to the heroes who release them. So that it takes great skill to beat them and your reward would be something only you get for that quest.

Some ideas as Diablo 2 is the best game ever created and nothing else can touch it...before or so far....after

AssAsinDark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quote:mcrandy
"Anyway these are some ideas then you have to deal with new charactors like Diablo, Mephisto and Baal. They could be reborn into our world but much stronger and it would take a group to beat them and they would not act the same in everygame ....they would spawn in different places and have different offense and defense according to the heroes who release them. So that it takes great skill to beat them and your reward would be something only you get for that quest."

This would take kinda lon gfor them to make, different things that u only get for that quest? imagine 1million people play this game so there would be 1million diferent things u get for that quest. All that would take long, but i like ur other stuff from the begging to the this paragraph which killed it. Sounds just like Dugeoun Siege :D

ShadowWarlock

Member!
Reaction score
Dekard Cain, He should be a character
he would be a horodrik mage of course, with some neat tricks

lol i know his old but just make up he found a youth potion or some mumbo jumbo like that

defog

Reaction score
I think they should create a female character with huge boobs and nice body. The monsters look at her and die. Would that be cool or what?

Kitty

Reaction score
isnt the amazon enough for you? she already has "nice body"!
moving on....

theyre probably gonna come up with some new characters that maybe dont even live in the land of Sanctuary. after all, if may not be the only part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.