Diablo 3 Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Member!
Reaction score
like there will be no DIABLO 3.... there will be WoW and it will rule, and as for diablo there will be simple patches to add new items and fix dupes/hacks ... thats all. No offence but they didnt even said anything about daiblo 3 and they 're too busy with WoW now... so this thread is a big dream of a crazy man ... and so on and so on, and as for chars... i agree with all you say but for daiblo 3 noooooooo....... no offence 8)

dshermaniscool

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here are several of my suggestions for d3 characters....
1. vampire
2. cleric
3. elf
4. orc
5. dwarf and
6. wizard thx a lot for looking at this

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hey Frosty, how do you know for sure that D3 is possibly not gonna come out? it will take a hell of a long time but Im sure it will come out eventually. its not just a crazy mans dream.

Dark Dante

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All your ideas are brilliant, but for Diablo III - I feel in my opinion, Blizzard SHOULD add a Male Mage of some sort .. and should allow the user to choose either, the Side of Light... or the Side of Darkness.

From this perspective, one would see either side of the storyline which runs straight, but is given a little more gameplay action and is able to cast his fiendish ways upon humanity... or uphold his morale and slaughter any creature of darkness.

Thus..

Side of Light:
-Sorceress (Face)
-Mage (Face)
-Barbarian (Face)
-Paladin (DUH! of course he's a face!)
-Amazon (Face)
-Assassin (Face)
-Druid (Face)
-Legionaire (Face)

Or the Demonic Side of Darkness:
-Some sort of a Dark Knight
-Shaman (Heel) or a Faithless Priest (Heel)
-Sorceress (Heel)
-Fiendish Barbarian (Heel)
-Wraith (Heel -- duh)
-Some sort of a Sith Creature
-Grave Guardian (Heel - Similar to an assassin)

Just as examples... and as you progress down your selected alliance's path... whether you Save the World, or Wreak Havoc upon the weak an innocent, the story & structure of the game follow one main storyline with a few twists and turns here and there, but nothing too complicated.

And to Add to the fun -- imagine what the Online gameplay would be like on B.net? And all the NEW Armors, Weapons, Amulets, Rings, Potions etc...

H'mm..

Menchi Ko

Reaction score
I want a Ninja ^_^ that replaces Assassin. and kick out Druids for a White Mage (healings and holy spells like FF)

Bevo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I say there should be an arch angel like Tiryal or however you spell it because that would be like so cool to be an arch-angel!!!!

G

grsad

Yea there should be 5 characters. a crusader, a witch, arch-angel,
dhampire and a wraith/spirit.

Crusaders will be similiar to a Paladin and have auras and enhancments some focused energy abbilities and a couple of traps.

Witches will be sourt of a necromancer and a sorc. she will have summoning abbilities, curses, incantations ,sacrificial attacks, elemental and possesion.

Arch-angels will not have as many powers but they will have divine strengths. They would be shapeshifting posession holy auras, defensive attacks and summoning.

dhampirs (half vamp/half human)will be dark and mysterious. they will have unholy auras shapeshifting curses life regeneration
dark summoning etc..

Spirits/wraiths will have many strengths, they will have nature abbilities and elemental they will also be able to have undead abbilities.

Newb92487

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think they should make a vampire that would be bitchin and i think that they should get rid of Druid and Assain why did they make that gay assain for the expansion any way how gay and i like your idea Blax_Seeker about a theif lolz :)

Reaction score
Website
msn.com
i think they should make a white magic wizard who heals instead of black magic,fire,thunder,ice, etc... and u could have skills like regenerate health faster and heal whole party back up to full but takes alot of mana and u could sommun angels who make damage less and harder back at enemys.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They should definatly keep pally's, and the vampire idea sounds pretty rad so does the arch-angle one.......and yes assasins do suck

( SHOULD DEFINATLY KEEP ZONS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.