Deus Ex RPG

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*As Levax walks off, a biomod activates inside of Majik. He wakes up, completely aware of his surroundings. Apparently, the biomod was unique.*

*Elsewhere, a squad of armored Templars come in with a miniature army of spiderbots and 12 security bots. They all spot the Wizard with the biomod.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Wizard dives behind cover as he fires off a round or two with his rocket launcher. He pulls out two genades, an EMP and a Concussion. He holds them both in one hand, sets the Concussion for Impact and the EMP for 5 second delay, and tosses them into the group.*

<Bad day, Bad day, Bad day!>

((in this thread I'll be using those as private thought.))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Normal Templar 1: What the-

*The Concussion grenade goes off, easily taking out the unarmored Templars and damaging or killing the others. In a few seconds, the EMP grenade goes off, sealing the Templars inside of their suits. The alarms are blaring, and more Templars rush into the room.*

Omar: Hold them off and find a vent out of this room!

Leon: You okay? It seems that the Omar want us for our bodies, the Templars hate us because of our bodies, and the WTO just wanna stand next to our bodies, eh? Use your map to get your way out of here. There's gotta be a ventilation shaft!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Bah... I'll pretend some time has ellapsed.))

*Ganigan had managed to track down Lister Jay down, and is now watching him from inside a bar. He hadn't eaten in a while, and he was catching up on food. He watches as L Jay flirts, and rather poorly and disdainfully at that.*

Gan: <Pig...>

*This continues for a while, and Ganigan feels sick -- not much, though.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Leon enters the Underground, and the protitues spot him as a gold mine.*

Sarah: Hey there cutie...

Julie: Hiya, Leo...

Annie: Leon!

Leon: Sorry ladies... I've got business.

*From out of the shadows, a gruff voice sounds out.*

???: Daniels! You got the shipment?!

Leon: Yeah boss. But... privacy?

???: SUre, sure, come in...

*Leon walks into the shadows. Seconds later, he's facing 12 barrels. A large man, good looking by Underground standards, stands off to the side.*

Man: Here's our rat!

Leon: <Uh-oh.> Hiya, boss. What's up with the... *points at armed men.*

Man: We found out that you're some biomodified freak working with the WTO! No one messes with Giovanni, leader of the Heralds!

*Leon fingers a grenade hidden in the palm of his hand.*

Leon: <Where?> Dunno what you're talking 'bout, boss. I never done nothin' to cross you!

Giovanni: Lying son of bithc! Boys, fire at will!

*Leon ducks and tosses the grenades at the feet of the mobsters.*

*Elsewhere...*

*Lister Jay continues to flirt until one of the women slap him across the face. Angrily, he grabs her wrist.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Wizard studies his map while getting out two more grenades, and tosses them into the group, configuring them as before. He fires off a single rocket at the ceiling where he estimates the Templars to be coming from as he tries to stay hidden behind cover*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Ganigan quickly rushes Lister Jay with the knife he decided to keep. He jams it hard into LJ's leg, and he falls backwards, releasing the girl. The girl screams, but quickly realizes that she's been freed. Ganigan drags the man to the ground and pounds his face with the but of the knife. He quickly grapples LJ's arms to twist them around behind him.*

Anyone have any rope?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Man: Er... here... just don't hurt me, please! *Hands Ganigan a rope.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gan: Thanks.

*Ganigan quickly ties the man up, making sure to include his legs. He makes sure that even a biomodded individual wouldn't be able to break the binds, and the looks back at the man.*

Gan: I'm after this bounty's head. I have no reason to harm you. Correct?
Man: Not that I know of...
Gan: Then I'll be taking this bounty back to the police department.
Lister: You punk! What about my leg?!
Gan: *rolls eyes* Fine!

*Ganigan looks at his bloodied shirt and tears a piece off. He wraps the strip around LJ's leg wound, and he ties the knot over the heaviest bleeding. He then slings his bounty over his shoulders.*

Gan: Happy?
Lister: :( No...
Gan: Good.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Templar: Bastard's hidin' in one of the rooms, but he's got a rocket! What'll we do, bossman?

*A Templar wearing pitch black armor materializes.*

Black Templar: Hmm... do we have any spiderbombs?

Templar: Here sir! *Tosses one*

Black Templar: Good. Strap each spider with a cuncussion grenade and remote control the spiders.

*Meanwhile, The Wizard finds the air duct.*

*Elsewhere, Gan walks off to the SSC station with Lister tied up.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*T.W. takes a Magrail and sets it to overload over a period of time. By the time he's out of range, any spiderbombs that follow him will reach the Magrail, and then the Magrail will explode, send an EMP through thearea that should disable anything Technological. T.W. scurries to find a way outside through the air duct, making sure to stay silent so no one hears him. While he crawls he makes sure he has his Assault Rifle ready for any confrontations.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The Black Templar spots something on his sensors.*

Black Templar: He's escaped! Get to air duct 22-B! GO! GO NOW!

*The Templars rush to the air duct where the Wizard is emerging from.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*T.W. ducks back into the air duct and tosses a Flashbang grenade into the group of men and activates his cloak. After the initial blast from the FB he darts out to find cover while bringing his AR around to fire a concussion grenade into their ranks.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Black Templar: The He-

*The Templars are blasted to kingdom come. Nothing is left, seeing as the Armored Templars exploded.*

Omar: Good. bring it to Club Varhn. One of our people will be there. He will say to you, "Not many owls out tonight, eh?" And you will reply, "But I am one."