Deus Ex RPG

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Okay, here's what most Templar (normal) have:

Any kind of weapon, excluding the Plasma Rifle, Rocket Launcher, AR, and PS20. They're normal humans.

The Templar (cmobat armor) have a special suit that allows them to see past cloak fields (via thermal locking. Flashbangs can temporarily neutralize the thermal cameras). Templar (combat armor) commonly crry around sniper rifles, rocket launchers, or Mag Rails. All Templars carry either EMP grenades, concussion grenades, or spiderbombs.

The area you're in is like a normal subway station. However, the Templars have a base in an abandoned part of the tunnel. All controls are hidden deep within the main complex. The closer you get to the complex, the more Templars (combat armor) wou will encounter.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((ok, since I had no idea what he had, that kinda changes things a bit. I'm taking back the last bit of that post, changing it to as follows.))

*...loots the corpse and dons the Combat armor to blend in. He places the two concussion grenades on his belt and takes his Rocket launcher as his main weapon, storing his Assault rifle for later. He tries to hide the blood and any holes in the armor as best he can. He heads down...*

((then continuing in this post.))

*T.W. looks around and walks around, copying the other Templar's movements, trying to get closer to the Complex, looking for any less populated areas he could head to to get away from all the Templars.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*As the Wizard heads away from the main area, he bumps into a Templar.*

Templar (Combat Armor) Hey! You! What're you doing here? I thought you were ordered to be on patrol!

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll join with Damien Black. Dunno how to make a url for him tho.

*Damien stepped from the shadows, his nano-enhanced eyes scanning the street.*
"I was supposed to meet some people. Guess I'll have to find em."

OOC: Does anyone know how to do that? or can only mods do it?

O well back on topic :shoot

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*He hoists the Rocket launcher off his shoulder and down into his hands, breaking something as he does, but making sure to make it look like it had been broken before.*

"I need to get a new Rocket Launcher, this one seems to be acting up."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Tac, please read my latest post.

NinjaStar, just repost Damien Black in the Deus Ex format (see second post for my character).

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((what? Wizard is lieing to get deeper in, the lie is that the rocket launcher is defective and he needs a new one in order to patrol effectively. I mean, a guy on patrol without a gun just sucks.))

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Final, can you buy those things anywhere?
BOT:
*Levax walks out of the station then emerges onto the street looking around alley paths and street corners for the missing thief*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Not always. The Omar specialize in rare or illegal weaponry (i.e. the Plasma Rifle, PS20, specially modified weaponry).

Sorry Tac, I didn't see the second part of your post.

BoT:

Armored Templar: Oh? Eh, fine. Can't havin' you run around with a sh*t gun. Damned defiler biomod freaks. Betcha they can't wait to get their hands on this new biomod thingy... But now I'm talkin' calssified. Move on down to the Armory, tell them Captain Verat sent you. You do know where the Armory is, right?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"I'm sorry but I can't seem to remember, haven't had much rest lately either. Think you could point it out, or give me a general map of the place so I don't get lost in my tired state?"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Armored Templar: Ah f-ck. I had a map somewhere... here. Upload it to your suit's HUD so you don't forget.

Wizard has acquired Map [Templar Subway Complex]!

*The Wizard strolls off to the armory, out of earshot of any Templars.*

Omar: Good, now we can pinpoint exactly where the biomod is... There. It should show up on your HUD as an orange B.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Wizard studies the map and mentally marks out the best path to take to find the Biomod, hopefully with the least resistance. He makes sure to look for any computer terminals he might find along the way. Once he is confident he's found a good path, he looks around to find something to "borrow"in the way of weapons.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Stuff to borrow...
12 SMGs
8 Shotguns
50 Clips
4 Rocket Launchers
3 Sniper Rifles
6 Mag Rails 14 Pistols
25 Concussion Grenades
25 EMP Grenades
6 Multitools
40 Flashbangs

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Assuming there's nobody around I'll take half the clips (25), 2 SMGs, 2 shotguns, 2 rocket launchers, 2 sniper rifles, 2 Mag Rails, 2 Pistols, 5 Concussion Grenades, 5 EMP grenades, 3 Multitools, and 5 flashbangs.

IC:

*T.W. makes his way to the area where the Biomod is located, looking out for computer terminals and watching for security increases or somebody that might stop him.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Leon emerges and heads off to the Underground, where gang wars and prostitutes run rampant.*

*Meanwhile, the Wizard makes his way to the biomod canister and encounters no one. He spots the canister in a locked chest requiring 3 multitools. He also sees the 4 camers, 6 ceiling turrets, 3 aero security bots, 5 rocket turrets, and 7 flame turrets stationed around said chest.*

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Can anyone take those borrow stuff? Sorry i dont have anything to sayyyyyyy........

BOT:
Levax: Grr... *pants* Where is that crook.... *hears a gunshot from not to faraway* Better check that out. *runs towards the gunshot, around 2 minutes away* Hey! What happend here?
Man: It... its him! *falls to the ground lying motionless*
Levax: *pulls out pistol, aims and fires*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Wizard loads up his Mag Rail and finds some cover. He peeks out to get a good scope of the area and opens fire with the secondary fire of his Mag Rail, the EMP blast, aiming for the ceiling turrets first, then rocket turrets, and aerobots, leaving the flame turrets for later.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC; The borrow stuff is only for Tac, seeing as he's in the immediate area.

BoT:

*The cameras take notice of the disabled bots and turrets, setting off an alarm.*

Omar: Your best bet is to throw a grenade. It will destroy everything. Quick, before the guards arrive.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I completely forgot about grenades...))

*The Wizard tosses an EMP grenade in set for impact detonation, tossing it far enough away so that it won't mess with any of his stuff. Once he is sure everything is disabled he rushes in to collect the Biomod and get the hell out. He switches from his Mag Rail to his Rocket Launcher as he runs.*

Reaction score
Website
*After shooting at the criminal, he groans and seems dead, but he isnt. Levax was sure he used a tranquilizer to stun him and make him sleep for now*
Levax: Heh, that'll take care of you, time to take back.
*Levax carries Majik over his shoulders and starts heading towards the police station, people that are on the streets see him and are curious what happend or why he is carrying a man over his back*