Deus Ex RPG

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: So, uh, Wizard, what's up with the Infolink screw ups? I mean, it's kinda wierd, especially for a biomodded person.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*His head twitches a few times before he answers, oddly, he responds normally* "I do not know, I think I may have a bug in my neural interface, it seems to work better than it should, slightly, but it sometimes interferes. As right now, I can surpress it from time to time."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In another part of town, Ganigan is hunting his bounty for Jaf. He pulls out a picture with a name at the bottom. The name is Haj Grayson (yes, "gray"). Ganigan kneels down taking out his rifle.

Gan: <Well, Haj, I've tracked you down.>

Ganigan loads what looks like a tranq dart into the rifle, a modified one. He lookes down the scope and uses his eye enhancements to ensure a clean hit.

Gan: <I've got to remember to thank that barkeep for this modified tranq dart. I'm glad Jaf had some skels on him.>

Ganigan smiles as he pulls the trigger. Haj turns as a whirring noise is made behind him, only to be stuck in the neck. Ganigan twitches the corner of his lips, as that was not where he intended to hit Haj.

Gan: I suppose I should get back to Jaf. Where did he say he would be? I should get to the local police department...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: No replies to Kingdom of Evers'ilance? I need to use some characters in the RPG for my book (which I decided to rewrite). Mainly, I need the Warriors, so I need your guys' permission to use them.

BoT:

At the SSC HQ...

Receptionist: Yes?

Leon: Leon Daniels. Weapons tester.

*The receptionist's smile dissapears.*

Receptionist: Ah. Yes. Who is he? *Points at the Wizard.* He's not authorized.

Leon: Let him through. We're on business.

Receptionist: I am sorry, but-

*A woman appears at the door, decked out in SSC uniform.*

???: Let them through.

Receptionist: But-

???: Let them through. *Turns to Leon.* Hi. I'm Commander Anna Tulier. Call me Anna. Let's go. We want you to test out this new fangled assault rifle for us. It's got a 30 round clip, uses 7.62 mm ammo. Remake of a weapon. Supposedly modifiable. You can up the ammo chamber to about 45 rounds, lower the recoil, enhance the accuracy, add a scope, silencer, and laser sight. Let's go.

*Anna, Leon, and the Wizard go through a door with a sign on it that says 'Armory.'*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
In the Armory

*Leon looks around, noting all the weapons for later 'borrowing.'*

Anna: Here's the toy we want you to test out. *Hands a gun to Leon.* It's supposed to be a remodeled version of an assault rifle.

*Leon looks over the gun, noting its slightly bulky yet streamlined body.*

Leon: Rounds and ammo type?

Anna: 50 shots per clip, 7.62 by 39 mm armor-piercing high explosive rounds. You can use the nano clips for ammo.

Leon: What will they come out with next? *Brings gun up, looks through sight.* Needs a scope and probably a recoil mod. *Fires at target.* Remarkably stable. I'll take it.

Anna: You lived. *Leaves*

Leon: Time to go to work. Wizard, wait here. *walks to a nearby camera, dominates it, thus disabling it.* Good. Let's take the stuff. Don't break the nearby glass... the alarm will go off.

Spoils acquired:
10 clips of ammo
3 SMGs
2 Assault Rifles (given to us by Anna)
5 Recoil mods
2 laser sight mods
2 scope mods
4 concussion grenades
5 EMP Grenades
1 Flamethrower
1 Sniper Rifle

Leon: I'll take an assault rifle, an SMG, 2 cuncussers, 2 EMP grenades, 5 clips, 3 recoil mods, 1 laser and scope mods, and the sniper rifle.

OOC: The mods can be used on any weapon. The recoil mods reduce recoil, and the scope and laser mods are self explanatory. I'll intro the other mods someother time.

BoT:
Leon: Ready?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
'Local PD'

Gan: I got a bounty head to deliver.
Officer: He alive or dead?
Gan: The bounty is alive, only, so you can guess.
Officer: Rookie! Put this low-life behind bars.
Gan: *after Haj has been hauled off* That bounty was posted by Jaf. His name is Haj Grayson.
Officer: *looking on his computer* I'm supposed to give you this diskette.
Gan: Okay. I'm going to bring you a dead or aliver later.
Officer: Who?
Gan: *sighing* I'll tell you when I come back in. I've got to collect the bounty on him first, though.

Ganigan heads out. He looks at the diskette before packing it away. He knows it contains the location Jaf will be to give him his mod. Ganigan pulls out a new picture with a different face on it. The name at the bottom is "Ingram Uri" and the letters "DoA" -- for the fact that Ingram can be brought in dead or alive.

Gan: <Hmm? He's worth twice as much alive. At least this will pay for my use of that tranq.> I hate to let that bartender hold his favor over my head...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Then I'll take whats left, probably won't use it though...maybe sell it...))

"Ye"s. Lets get t"he hell outta here. Might be able t"o come out from hi"ding now, what with this new stuff."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Finally. Let's hit their Evidence room next. Should have some good stuff. *Walks off with assault rifle armed.*

In the Evidence Room...

Leon: Camera system... 2 turrets... wired windows... hello. Security computer. *Hacks computer* Turrets and cam down... Alright.

Spoils Acquired:
10 multitools
3 biomod canisters
2 blackmarket canisters
4 ammo clips
500 credits
Boltcaster
3 Health Kits
2 Energy Cells

Leon: You get first pick.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*His head twitches a few times as he rumages through the stuff.* "Lets see, 3 Mod Canisters: 2normal and Black Market, half the creds, 4 clips, a Health kit, energy cell. and 5 multitools." *He takes this time while Leon takes the rest to load his Assault Rifle...*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: I'll take the leftovers. Now we take our leave. *Leaves.*

Out on the streets

Leon: SSC guards are such idiots... Let's see... *pulls out a datacube, looks it over.* Time to go shopping. But first, to mod.

+1 in Bot Domination
+1 in Targeting

Sniper Rifle now has a Laser (-1 Laser mod0
Sinper Rifle Now has decreased Recoil (-2 Recoil mods)
Assault Rifle now has decreased Recoil (-1 Recoil mod)

OOC: Can you please post your own inventory and stats sometime soon? I need to keep track of your stuff...

Leon's Inventory:
Pistol
15 Clips
7 Cuncussion Grendaes
Combat Knife
1250 Credits
Assault Rifle
SMG
2 EMP Grenades
Sniper Rifle

Leon's Stats
Steel Skeleton (3)
Artificial Heart (1)
Artificial Lung (1)
Targeting (1)
Neural Interface (1)
Bot Domination (1)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Inventory
Credits: 5600
(Estimated after selling 2 pistols; and buying 1 sniper rifle and 1 nanoclip; collecting 100 cred from Haj's body)
Sniper Rifle: 1
Special Tranq -- Bartender: 0 (used -- listed due to "pay off")
Nanoclip: 2
Knife: 1
Jaf's Datacube
Jaf's Datadisc -- location of reward
Bounty: Ingram Uri

Biomods: 0 Canisters (3 used)
WHITE MARKET
EYE
Vission Enhancement (LVL 3)
Targetting (LVL 3)
Artificial Lungs (LVL 1)
BLACK MARKET
CRANIAL
Nurial Interface (LVL 3)
Skills: 1000 EXP
Rifle (3000 EXP, LVL 2)
Demolition (500 EXP, LVL 1)
Computer (500 EXP, LVL 1)

Ganigan is looking through his scope from across the street of his next target. Ingram Uri looks wary of his surroundings, but he's still an easy target. Ganigan knows Ingram has no idea he's there, and he lines up his sights.

Gan: <I target his legs, and he won't be getting away. I'll have to trade a knife for some rope or something...>

Ganigan squeezes his trigger, and he is on target. Ingram takes one in his right leg and falls instantly. Ganigan takes just a few seconds to change his target to Ingram's left leg. When he emerges, he makes it a point to draw his knife. Anyone who might have been with Ingram back away, not wanting a fight. When Ganigan gets to Ingram, he looks at him.

Gan: You have any rope on you?
Ingram: What? Are you mad just shooting a man down on the street?!
Gan: *looking around the crowd* Anyone want to trade a rope for my knife?

A kid throws approaches and hands Ganigan a rope, and Ganigan fulfills his end and hands the boy his knife. The boy doens't stay long and disappears into the crowd. Ganigacn ties Ingram up quickly and stands. He looks around, noting that the boy has rushed into a store. Ganigan begins moving, carrying Ingram over his shoulders -- after he bandages his legs.

Gan: <Heh! He wanted some money. I'll ask the police for any belongings on this guy. I raided Haj before I got to the station.> Tell me, do you know how much your head is worth?
Ingram: What?! You can't be serious!
Gan: No worries. You're worth twice as much, alive. I'm going to get a pretty penny off you.
Ingram: How much?! I can pay you more!
Gan: You're joking, right? I don't want to ruin my reputation.
Ingram: What is my bounty?!
Gan: 2,500 dead.
Ingram: 5k! That's it?!
Gan: It would be 50k, but I took a special tranq as most of my payment.

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Damn, i missed all the goodies. I thought i was with you. Oh well... Besides i havent been able to think of any post in here lol..

Biomods:
Level 1 Steel Skeleton
Level 1 Artificial Heart
Level 1 Faster Movement
Level 1 Cloak
Level 1 Strength
Level 2 Tough Skin

Skills:
Lvl 2 Weapon Skills: Pistol
Lvl 1 Weapon Skills: Heavy

Equipment/Stats:
10 Clips
5 Cuncussion Grenades
Combat Knife
1050 Credits
100 Life
100 Energy
100 Experience

BOT:
Vevax: *runs up to Leon, panting* There you are, how was it... The gun any good?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Yeah. *Grins* Now I need to get it to a friend of mine. He specializes in unique mods. Hopefully it'll work out. C'mon, lets go.

On the way to Leon's friend...

Thug 1: Nice toy you got there.

Leon: Hmm? Thanks.

Thug 1: Give it *draws a flamethrower*

Thug 2: Hee hee. *Pulls out a SMG*

Thug 3: Listen to the man. *Reveals a shotgun.*

Leon: I've got a cuncussion grenade ready. When I say go, clear out. How about I GO! *Hurls grenade, fires off a few rounds, runs behind cover*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((don't got the stats on this comp, but i'll get them as soon as I can and in the other post I meant to take two normal and a BM but typed wrong, so moo...))

Mods: +1 Move silently to lvl 3
+1 Bio Cloak to lvl 1
+1 BM Neural Interface to lvl 3

*After the Grenade explodes The Wizard switches on his Cloak and runs into the fray, being sure to try and stay away from the thugs so as to not be caught in the crossfire. After he slips around behind them he pulls out the Flamer and fires a Globe of Napalm at each. He gets ready to duck behind some cover after firing in case he either misses or they try and take him down with them.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Leon quickly activates his targeting system, scopes the area, and then turns it off.*

Leon: It's clear. The numbskulls are running around, screaming.

*After a few seconds the screaming stops.*

Leon: Good. Now let's see what they had...

Spoils:
SMG
Shotgun
Flamethrower
300 credits
2 Flash Grenades

Leon: I'll take 100 credits and flamethrower. I've no use for anything else. Wait up.

*Overheard on Leon's infolink...*

???: Leon? We have a job for you... there is a security cheif at the local club Varhn... we want you to kill him. Leave his body there. One of our protectors will come along to strip the man of his biomods.

Leon: Pay?

???: 500 credits and a black market biomod canister. We have detected others near you, also biomodified. Ask them if they have any... free time.

Leon: You guys have time for a quick job for the Omar?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((guess i'll pick up the 200 creds and give the rest to brood))

I guess I can spare some of my prescious time... *Head twitches* Odd,...not switching between Infolink and audible speech randomly anymore... *He takes the 200 creds* "Lets go."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: The Wizard says yes.

???: Good.

*Overhead on the Wizard's infolink...*

???: We need you to acquire a new biomod for us. We know that it is being held somewhere in the underground transit area. Pay will be 500 credits and a black market biomod.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
???: We know that the biomod is guarded by Templars, who dispise anything that has to do with alterations to the original body. All you must do is acquire the biomod before it is destroyed. Contact us after you have it safe.