BSERS do u mind em?

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
BSing is cowardly because the player usually waits until all players but his ally are dead. Then he tries to kill his ally. What kind of moron has to ally someone just to get a win?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
It can be cowardly depending on the people your playing and the way your playing. If you wait til' you max out to attack while others are doing the work, then it would be cowardly. I BS, but I don't sit around and wait til' everyone else kills the comps to attack. When I BS, its because people piss me off or because a newb thinks hes godly by killing 2 comps with 6 people on his team.

I haven't BSed is a long time because I haven't played Money Maps in a long time, and BSing people on LT or Ladder Maps usually ends up as a big mistake.

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol. I just starting playing money maps again (because I now have 3 more skool friends on who are kinda new), and I have bsed a couple of those games. But rly, I dont agree that bsing on limited money is a mistake. How could it be? I mean, expand more than they are, counter all the units (and strats) that they begin to formulate, and ur set. Its just the same as a money (bsides the fact that lil strat is used in money comp stomps). BUt me personally, I dont play LT, b/c it doesnt rly prove the best player, just a good rusher (that is personally opinion b/c 90% of the time ppl rush). peace out.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only time i enjoy a bs is when im the third player and there are 2 bsers that go for each other. After their done wiping out each others forces, you can rule them both. Although it sux when its done on you first...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Conch_Shell
But rly, I dont agree that bsing on limited money is a mistake. How could it be? I mean, expand more than they are, counter all the units (and strats) that they begin to formulate, and ur set. Its just the same as a money (bsides the fact that lil strat is used in money comp stomps). BUt me personally, I dont play LT, b/c it doesnt rly prove the best player, just a good rusher (that is personally opinion b/c 90% of the time ppl rush). peace out.
It can be a mistake because on LT it can max be 2v2 or 3v1 (but no one plays 3v1). And when it's 2v2 it is alot easier to tell if your ally is bsing. And you dont have infinite minerals to work with. So you cant just mass 24 carriers. Then make another 24 while attacking (to back you up).

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Im sry...I didnt no u were a newb who masses 24 carriers and attempts to win! hahaha. I do believe I already stated that I dont even play LT, and I gave my reason why. I dont care if anyone disagrees, go for it, wont matter to me. No, so far I havent lost a bs on a limited money yet...b/c like I said, it is sooooo ez to counter you partner. BUt rly man, you dont even need unlimited minerals...?

Zmoney

Reaction score
bsing is easyno matter where u do it its just as hard on money maps because ur opponents have mo money also

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Im sry...I didnt no u were a newb who masses 24 carriers and attempts to win! hahaha. I do believe I already stated that I dont even play LT, and I gave my reason why. I dont care if anyone disagrees, go for it, wont matter to me. No, so far I havent lost a bs on a limited money yet...b/c like I said, it is sooooo ez to counter you partner. BUt rly man, you dont even need unlimited minerals...?
So i'm a newb? I don't bs, i dont play money maps. You arent a newb? You bs and you do play money maps. I really cannot see the logic in that.

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL! no, I dont play money maps u retard. l8ly I have to train a few friends. Look, I havent been beaten in mah 20+ ladder games (mostly I play melee non-money w/friends) but 1 time, so if u wanna 1v1, msg me netime.

Cyther

Reaction score
i bs newbs only if their base has minimal or no protection, therefore teaching them a lesson and so they're always prepared for the ***kers out there that do that stuff..of course, i ally them at the end. so i dont bs, i 'discipline' :p

Zmoney

Reaction score
u bs ppl who dot mke protection in non money maps howdu win withou base defnce in non moey maps and i money mps i don need be d cause u can constatnly biuldguy i dont get what u tryingto say

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
LOL! no, I dont play money maps u retard.
I'd watch your mouth if i were you. SC/BW forums is no place for insults.

l8ly I have to train a few friends. Look, I havent been beaten in mah 20+ ladder games (mostly I play melee non-money w/friends) but 1 time, so if u wanna 1v1, msg me netime.
20+ ladder! Hah, who'd you verse? Those newb friends your teaching?

Zmoney

Reaction score
well ever if it has been vs newbs conch is pretty good so

HellAngel[SAS]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bs is wrong. When u attack the person, u have the elment of surprise and u also have more time to think about how to kill ur ally while ur ally is killing off ppl. Also, u know what to use to counter off ur ally and make it, while ur ally has no clue u will bs them. And wut is wrong wif playin comps? ppl plays wuteva they like. u can onli tell them its gay in ur opinion, but they may have different opinions. And bsing is bad. If this is wut u do 2 ur frens, i hate to see wut u do do ppl u hate. Also, y bs newbs? they are learning! well unless they are talkin shit and are ****y and think they are good because they are beatin comps.

H

Hot Action Cop

only time i will bs is when someone is

A: Calling me newb and shit
B: Sucks Dick and doesn't do shit
C: BSing the other team. (i whisper em for a team up and we usually win.... aint dat nice? :D)

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually no renzo. I barely play ne of mah friends on ladder. I beat map hackers, and guys w/better scores than I. I told u, u wanna 1v1? les go newb