BSERS do u mind em?

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
:D Im a big time bser

but the ? is do bsers make the game interesting or do u just hatem?

i love em

nothing better than a laugh at getting ur base blowen up by a bserÜ

BS ME I LOVE IT

CAUSE IF U DONT I WILL

i love hearing the cry of my teamates
when im killing themÜ

Zmoney

Reaction score
lol

bsing aint F**king lame it makes the game more interesting but to u ******s who care about ur rec which mean s h i t and dont appreciate the art of bsing i think are gay

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I BS and I love it, if you BS me I wouldn't care either. In most public games that are 4v4 I will be 7v1 by the end of the game. BS'ers make the game fun and funny at the same time and besides if you get BS'ed and kill them all then you have something to brag about.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The thing is, if ur BS blizzard doesn't give a ****. Meele isn't a definded 2v2 or 3v3, its meant to bring out the worst in people, if your willing to win. I don't mind BSers because i always am suspicious and not once have i successfuly been BS. You won't believe how much funner it is to kill someone who bS as opposed to BSing. Alls fair in love and war, or whatever.

S

San Shenron

I hate bsing. It bothers me. I never bs. It just ruin the whole game. If I tean up and bs with someone else against ppl, then ok, otherwise I hate it. In other words, I only like bsing when it's me doing it, not other ppl.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by San Shenron
I hate bsing. It bothers me. I never bs. It just ruin the whole game. If I tean up and bs with someone else against ppl, then ok, otherwise I hate it. In other words, I only like bsing when it's me doing it, not other ppl.
so your motto is "I don't give a damn if they don't like it, as long as i don't get hurt." I don't mind getting bs because i defend. If they happen to kill me, i don't care, go to the next game. That is a selfish thought, how do you think ppl feel when you do it? then think of how you feel.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Blizzard was planning on adding BS into SC or else they wouldn't have made the ally thing, they would have set it up to where you had to stick with your same ally and I also think Blizzard gets a kick outta listening to people bitch about BS'ers just like I do.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Why do you BS? What makes you BS? I dont see why you would want to kill your ally! Don't say 'boredom' coz that aint a ****ing excuse!

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Boredom :D, but alot of the times I'll let my ally live if he isn't a bitch when I BS him, but if I BS and they start saying I'm a newb and stuff like that I'll kill them.

And why would I want to kill my ally? I don't really know :p. I guess because its funny and fun at the same time.

If you haven't BS'ed then you should really try it, I remember back when I just started playing SCBW and I hated all BS'ers and thought I would never do it myself, but one day I got hyper and BS'ed my ally in a 2v2 because he called me a newb for not sending my Lurkers to save his ass so he came in my base and kept talking shit so I killed him and I got a laugh outta it :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
Why do you BS? What makes you BS? I dont see why you would want to kill your ally! Don't say 'boredom' coz that aint a ****ing excuse!
Boredom. Actualy it's if my partner is a fag. i dont need to tell u the list of what he has to do to be a fag.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I only think Bsing is bad is when You do it to newbs cause thats pretty low so I get a different name so it looks like I suck and then I protect newbs in a newb game cause there helpless.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I guess if your ally is a fag you should/can bs him. But i never come across ppl like that (only ppl that im vsing). So i dont bs...yet!

Zmoney

Reaction score
acctually i bs to hear the cries of pain from my allie as im romping threw his baseÜ

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I BS newbs almost all the time their the most fun. They deserve to be BS'ed, joining a 7v1 Compstomp and expecting it to end with just the comp being killed. I don't protect the newbs I BS the hell out of them because it helps them learn that 7v1 or being a smart ass will get you killed..

Dj Casper

Member!
Reaction score
wherever ther is music that is where I will be
Website
deejayej.com
bsing is just plain wrong. Look at it this way if you were in a fight in real life and your friend turned around and started kicking your as*s* you would be mad right. Same thing only this is not real life. Bsing is bsing.

This come from a sig of mone of my frinds

"Playing with dignity and honor
That is something no bs'er can say"

So me I hate it in melee or anyother style other than ums.