BSERS do u mind em?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Conch Your much more of a newb than Reno. So I don't really think you should accusuations without even really knowing him, I don't know him really at all but his posts hint that he is pretty good

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never ever BS on ZC or team matches if it does not have a comp in it. It is just stupid. You can try and bs me it will not work on money. I have been bsed so many times I can detect it a mile away. I have been bsed a few times successfully, none recently. I bs on Comp Stomp matches, no matter how good they are, and I have beaten 2v1. I have done 7vme Comp too thats easy. Also, if you break the rush limit in a team match I will tell the other team, ally them all, and kill the both of you. In fact I just did that a few days ago. 2 people rushed and my friend was on the other team, I told him they were gonna rush, and he got lots but he still almost died, and so did his partner, then I killed them both, and he asked for an ally. I still have the replay.

H

Hot Action Cop

Hey Conch u can suck my conch because you probably are a newbie.... but thats an assumption and i am not like you. I actually play someone before insulting them. Reno can probably kick your ass so watch your mouth and be more respectful to elder Battle forums users. Reno been around here for long time

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hate Bsers. personally, I leave them with only a gas thing so they can kinda watch, untill some other player comes along and says, "hey look! a refinery! Lets rape it!" *boom* end of bser. most of them quit before that happens tho................

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ok akule and renzo leme tell u umtin i have played renzo not reno akule and ryan and dont go calling conch a newb e is pretty good i hav seen renzo in action and by what i saw it would be a pretty good match so dont go calln anybody newbs u 2 conch o and munchyman hehe no wonder they call u king of the newbs!

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm...yes I see. I shouldn't have called you a newb Renzo. I had no right, and I apologize (though I doubt you'll accept). I'm not a newb, in case anyone was wondering, and will glady fight you 1v1 Renzo. My new name on B.net is Penguin_Kid. I honestly doubt that you can "kick my ass" (thanks Akule), but we shall see. Sorry again about starting the "newb" thing.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol me and simple played a game yesterday, zc he was the first to max out, i would have been, but the map, ZC Perfect, on the bottom left, the hatchery/main building was a space away from the minerals, so my minerals were uber slow.

Then it lagged like donkey shits. Everyone thought it was me, and I did too actually, cos everyone said it was me. Well, after SImple left it still lagged ass, cos he had to go to bed or something. Then his teammate, brown left, cos he knew he had no chance, the lag was completely gone lol. It was him not me. I was s oooo glad.

a1231899

Reaction score
i only bs if my ally hack, or they do stupid stuff like asking me to use 5 lurkers to protect there minerals

Zmoney

Reaction score
lol u first towlie man i waited 7 min to do that wasted attack i was maxed for a while and wasnt my bed time had to do hw project for chem

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
How Come I don't remember posting that. Well it had to be me so call me an idiot. (No not seriously) And I'm A middle class person on Star craft so don't harm me. I think I was High when I posted that. Or I just had a huge hit on the head. (It happens alot) But my Name on SC east is RyanXWing and Swedish_Tuna, Please don't ask about the second name It's something from my school you guys would not understand... Almost forgot I don't play SC much anymore so I might not be on alot

Zmoney

Reaction score
hmm high indeed but i must say sweedish tuna dont soun bad compared to some ofmy old names...lol
like the time i was in clan gunther

i was GunthersHero( leader) (Newby clan)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yes, sorry. But he never really liked me. I had a big argument with Simpleplan and Towelie, me & Simp got over it, we are friends. But i guess Towelie didn't want to.

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahh yes...I, out of my stupidy, read that entire arguement (I think I was the high one, I don't really remember)! But anyways, Renzo, I'd like to get over our arguement now, which is why I apologized. Just checking to see if you had excepted or not yet...? Oh ya and, about your post about playing with me Simple, you had never really played with me until we did that 1v1 on limited (just to let you know, since I hadn't played a money map before I played with you in like, 3 months). That's the only place you can judge skill. Not on a money, but only a limited. Peace out all, Ü

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WTF happened to all of my posts? Did this happen to everyone yesterday too? Because yesterday I posted 10 times and its all gone. Also last night when i tried to access the site had no bandwidth left lol that sucks that means we visit this site to often lol and renzo, read a few posts back, u will see i said cant we just love eachother.