BSERS do u mind em?

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hmm myfriend gold also ha trouble with the site te other night think t forums may slowly be falling apart!

TraiL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
eh there's just too many people and not enough bandwidth its those damn avatars =/
and why do u peoples care so much about posts?

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Perhaps their post may have been rather long, and difficult to type...If you don't care, why are you even posting then?

Zmoney

Reaction score
Finnally ungrounded damn i missed my thread now i can get back to posting great vailint bses latest one me bsing 4 ppl in a cmp stomp and winning!

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Terran Tiger

Bs = BackStabber

aka.... Hi, I want to be your friend and team mate, I will fight along side you through thick and thin.
I will appear to respect you, as if I really care about your well being in this combat scenario.

But

Now that the game is near over, I have decided to wipe your stuff off the map, without warning, without reason, other than an overdose of testoserone, coupled with a lack of honor.

In doing so, I will ensure that I will be the only person leaving this game with a win on his record.

Ahh the rush, the true feeling of power such a win will bring.
Especially since the game could not have been won by me with my own skills so lacking.

So, knowing that when the time of victory was at hand for you, I took it away, knowing the anguish it would cause you, as you thought to yourself, "Now that's gratitude, after I saved his butt three times".

Pitty these types, for they know no bettter, and rank in the class of a dimented child that seeks fullfillment by squishing defenceless bugs, just to to hear the sound, and see the sticky mess. Never taking into consideration that someday, they may be the bug.

Zmoney

Reaction score
haha okok last night i was on my new name GunthersHomie and i got bsed me and myfrend GunthersBrother we planing on bsing ourslves in the comp stop we went in and it was 4 ppl vs us 2 if we bsed but then right away 3 ppl didnt allie anyone and both of them came into my base and crushed me! I no I got BSed but i loved it!!!!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Still bsing Simple? *sigh* I hate BSing, remember when we tried? I was so hesitant to actually kill him, i fuc|<ed up! lol

Reaction score
Website
chips_and_dip_m.tripod.com
I have 2 views on BSING

What's the honor is BSing? If you are going into a melee and agree to a 3v3 No BSING and u BS anyway. Whats' honor in that? Honestly I have no respect for BSers cuz most of them have no real strategy. They just go for the guy who is weakest, and who they call a asshole. So really you've lost your honor and respect if you target those who are weaker.
On the other hand, if you have a guy who is totaly hacking the map, cussing and swearing every player in the game and also just being a complete smart ass about his, ULTIMATE STRATEGY. I will show him strategy when I BS him. But this happens very rarely. I tend to want to keep a GOOD and HONORABLE reputation on BN so I use BSING, as a last resort.

AznXblazZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bser is such a faggat, what's the point of bs ? no it doesn't make the game more fun, it just makes the ppl who got bs sad, and the bser laughign there ass off. sometimes i got so pissed of cuz the bser, what's the point of bs ? it's so pointless and imature

Zmoney

Reaction score
BSing an art of war!
Withot BSing,
i would not be the amazing person am today, just last night i bsed a few newbs in 6v2 comp stomp, i played them all to the last secound, told them i was biudling d in all there bases!
right next to there mins!
o so stupid newbs!
i unallied all!
killed each at the same time!
cannons and about 30-40 zelots all it took for me to hand a few newbs a loss, o so much fun!
COMPSTOMP WiT ME =BS EXTREME!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Nice job bumping a 6-7 month old thread

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
well congratulations on bsing 5 n00bs ya bumper. its so ez to bs people. try to bs pros who actually know what someone's strategy like you is. it is amazingly ez to see.(yes offense)

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Backstabbers deserve to be ip banned from battle.net.

You're proud of killing newbs?

You shouldn't be, because i bet all your wins are from bsing in computer stomp game.

Zmoney

Reaction score
its not he challange i look forward to, its the fun of watchin everyone cry and whine and say "******" and "Gaylord" and start flinging every insult in the book at me!
it amuses the shit outa me!
bs is my middle name,
gosu is my confirmation name!

L

Laharl

Time to bump this again, since I'm a loser.

Bsers should be entitled to have their own sort of fun, even if it is annoying. Who's to say that they can or cannot kill their "team mates"?

In UMS maps it's the map-maker's duty to ensure that bsing is impossible, and in melee it's a fact of war. The game box it's self says "The only friends are enemies" or something to that effect.