Best Race to use Firelord with?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ever since playing with him last night, I've been totally obsessed with him. And so, I wish to know which Race is probably the best one to use him with. Any help is appreciated. ^_^

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Best race? There isn't really a best race, but a strategy that should be used with him. He's a summon hero, so you would probably use him with ranged units, probably with a BM and NE hunts/archer etc.

Harris.On.Rento

Member!
Reaction score
race doesnt matter I think... beast master+fire lord = mass summon.. and if you do this early enough, the enemy hasn't yet hopefully gotten dispel.. well, only hum get dispel at tier2 but bm+fl mass summon should work wonders vs. ud or orc...

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Ever since playing with him last night, I've been totally obsessed with him. And so, I wish to know which Race is probably the best one to use him with. Any help is appreciated. ^_^

Like the other guys said he is good with all the races until the opponent gets dispel means (because of the lava spawn), his other spells require mana boost.
For example it is used with FS against UD or OC. The thing is that this hero has good spells. Sometimes it is good with HM also because beside the lava spawn the other spells are effective and good also, but they need brilliance, especially that incineration. The fact that the lava spawn multiplies itself is this hero's best weapon.
When I play HM and I use this hero after the AM I use incinerate and soul burn, also when he gets lvl2 or 3 at his incineration I put on him orb of fire and he becomes one super damage machine.
The TFT 1.17 was the FireLord patch because incineration didn't require mana, he was almost a bug in 2v2.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Any race can effectively use firelord. NE will have better meat shield for the fire lord to take less damage, also the incinerate will help kill off more units considering hunts damage splash.

With orc, its an effective summon rusher unit, can also effectively take out burrows and other heavy armored units and buildings.

Humans, you can have a paladin heal him or have an archmage give extra mana to him.

The possibilities are endless. I don't really use him with UD.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
He sucks now don't use him

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mostly because Incinerate is now an arrow effect. However, the human's brillance aura or the stat can easily counter its mana reductions.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
He still is a good hero even though he has went though a few major nurfs. Human seems to be closer to the race of choice do to their other heros(AM and pally), Undead really have nothing that helps the fire lord execpt statues which i dont see too often.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Statues are always there. Just you only need about 2-3 to keep an army happy.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Icedragon said:
Undead really have nothing that helps the fire lord execpt statues which i dont see too often.
The UD has super heroes, all their heroes are better than the FL.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Exactly, the UD army is mostly held up by the heroes.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
what i ment was they dont have much that help the firelord out i didnt say they bad heros i just said they didnt not have much that supports the firelord. learn to interpret what i say. The ud like hell wolf and theo said are upheld by heros and i agree i wouldnt use the firelord with undead mainly because the deathknight lich dreadlord and cryptlord(iffy) are better than him.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Also, you cannot heal major hit points, unless you have potions and such.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
another true statement due to the undead healing 2 hp a second on blight... its awsome that the skull only costs 50 gold :) mobile 2 hp a sec generator :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah but Firelord is not undead. So he cannot heal the 2 hp per second. He can only get health from stats and potions.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Basicly, Undead only uses Neutral heros in mirror matches, otherwise there is no point to it.