Best Map Maker?

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that panzer guy ( yes i know me very bad with names)

you know that guy who made all those normandy invasion games

L

Laharl

Panzer? I know/knew him on b.net. Great guy. Never knew he made maps, don't keep up with that anymore. He's been trying to get me to give him the unprotected versions of some of my maps... *shrug* Just odd.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i played with him once in a game. lol i even e-mailed him asking him to make the game easier lol

he was also here once too when i needed help on how to beat the game

L

Laharl

Ok. Out of sheer egocentricity I'll say that I am now officially the best map maker. Thanks for your time.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Panzer? I know/knew him on b.net. Great guy. Never knew he made maps, don't keep up with that anymore. He's been trying to get me to give him the unprotected versions of some of my maps... *shrug* Just odd.
betaalpha5 said:
that panzer guy ( yes i know me very bad with names)

you know that guy who made all those normandy invasion games
I can't remember his name at the moment either, however I'd definately have to agree. I've even banned a couple of people that namespoofed his name in a few games I hosted. I was like "OMFG it's panzer!!!111" until i did a /whois panzer(???) and found it was some disrespectful prick.

There was another mapmaker I knew on B.net, -Azrael666-. He modified a few existing maps (really fixed them up), and created one of the original Resident Evil maps that's probably the best I've ever played.

Unfortunately I've lost it over my many reformats, however I played it with a lot of BF members. You started out as a black marine, indistinguishable from the other players, and have to hack computers and such with either a ling or a reaver (depending on difficulty of the computer being hacked) to get through it.

He taught me every area you can backstab on (the hard way). The game's replay value was immeasurable.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Maybe you should ask around for that map, it sounds interesting. Anyone here have the Death Knights Saga series? Those are probably the best RPG's that I've played to date.

L

Laharl

Odd. There are many, many people with panzer in their name - you sure it was him? I never saw him recently, so I'm speaking from seeing him about 3 years ago. Probably a poser.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I feel Red2Blue and MisTeeq are high up there *cough* well in the bound category which well is not that much. Actually they've made some other maps too? I feel the worst mapmaker is MA (Millenium Army) I just really don't like his maps and he doesn't stand as a mapmaker.

L

Laharl

Never played any of MA's maps - can you post one so I can see for myself please?