<b><font color="limegreen">BattleForums Template Fundraiser</font></b>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i live in Australia, i honestly *would* donate money but it'd take me about a decade trying to fish out money to an overseas account. And the added fact that the Aussie dollar isn't that strong against the Greenback, so if i donated $100, it'd turn out to be $75. And i also need my money because my car is a p.o.s.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
'H' to the 'izzo', 'B' to the 'izzay'!

Sent.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
April Fools?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
:( jee cort, if you're gonna make donator's list, at least make it complete.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
I don't have a record of you donating N...

Who am I forgetting?

---EDIT---

Oh wait, did I owe you a $25 forum award prize? When I made that list, I was going off of all incoming transactions for the last year.
I said I would use that $25 and donate that for template money :p well then, guess you'll have to add another 25 on the totals.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
As an update for you guys, I'm going to begin discussing the template designs, new banner, and the specifics this weekend with the two designers I have lined up.

I've also sent out PMs to those people that have expressed they wanted to get in last minute donations. I'll be keeping you guys updated on the portal regarding updates once all donations have been received.

Additionally, I'll be compiling total donation amounts, and will send them out via PM as well as email to all donators for them to keep for their own records.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Can I write this off on my taxes?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
474$ and no template. Unless you're a thief I'd either show some form of template or give people their money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.