<b><font color="limegreen">BattleForums Template Fundraiser</font></b>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
if i could give money, i would... but as it is i cant... and even IF i could i only have 7$... ( damn im broke )

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I know I said I'd donate 50 dollars, but I lied :rofl2

I'm donating 75 dollars. Later today, in fact.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Anyways, PayPal is being a whore. Apparently I need to validate my account by waiting for them to deposit some money in it, which it said could take a few days. I checked this morning and I hadn't received any deposits besides my own, so I'm still waiting.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
WhiteAngel said:
Alright well once you get CM's donation combined with Azrael666 you will have.

$532.64

That is of course enough to get you just about any custom skin you want, and high quality it will be. Only thing is, once the new skin is put into effect all the gay hacks should be removed. Personally I feel they clog up the forums, why not have a nice slim and sleek look without all these non fully working addons.

Eaxample would be the rpg hack/with the money and such. It is truly a very pointless thing that only a FEW members will miss. Yea for the first week or so everyone was interested. But like I said when it was added, it will be popular for maybe two weeks but then it will die off and just be another usless hack added that makes the forums not look as nice.

Oh and if your asking why I am so concernced with the skin but have not made a donation myself. Simple fact is, I only visit here maybe once a day at max and only for 3-4 minutes. Now back when I was active here it would have been a completley different story. I just think that this forum has been long needing a new Professional skin.
Everyone would agree with hitching off the RPG hack. Reason being is because if it happens, everyone will get points in compensation for their RPG characters. Since so many people lost a lot of gil when the hacks went down, that would be the most likely way of getting any sort of comepnsation back.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Notice how everyone bitches when it goes down for the upgrades, but as soon as it is back up everyone says it should be gone? Oh dear...

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I like the RPG system. People can just get over losing a little Gil.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
-Azrael666- said:
Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Anyways, PayPal is being a whore. Apparently I need to validate my account by waiting for them to deposit some money in it, which it said could take a few days. I checked this morning and I hadn't received any deposits besides my own, so I'm still waiting.
Why verify your account? You can just add a checking account and then send the money.
I got my account verified yesterday and that was because it wanted me to after I bought something on Ebay.
The two small payments they made in my account was $.29 and $.18. You can try those amounts.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'd assume they're random :p I just want them to validate it so I don't see "UNVALIDATED" in big letters when I get on. So.. until then.. no money for teh cort :D

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
-Azrael666- said:
I like the RPG system. People can just get over losing a little Gil.
3-4 Months worth of gil isn't a ''little'' mind you. Some people went through great lenghts to get it. Naturally, it would be like you paying coRt the money, and then him never recieving it, nor you getting it returned.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Not really, because it's real money that I could have bought real things with. People can just get over losing a little Gil.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'll rephrase. People should just get over losing a little Gil.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
coRtALoS said:
CM's actually planning on getting about another $75 to pitch in. We still need the money, currently we're on the low-end price range for a unique template. I don't want to get us some piece of shit skin with all the money everyone's pitched in so far.
Are you aiming for $500?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I didn't realize PayPal took so long, between validating and money withdrawing. Since it's finally a business day, the 75 dollars should be done processing tomorrow or the day after, at which point I'll send it to you :)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Total Amount:
$75.00 USD

Date:
Mar. 25, 2005

Time:
11:12:59 PST

Processing (Expected Clearing Date: Mar. 30, 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.