AT partner

Reaction score
there's usually no one in it from what I see, and from the looks of it kirby[tq] is in a different clan now. so much for clan tgg

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
screw clanS! hey happydude, wanna AT? Like right now? PM me now or else face the wraith of the usher of destruction.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh another UD + UD eh ? Instead of Aragorn.. you would be nice team if you played.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
rival.showtime said:
btw those arent my other accts those are my friends accts that i sometimes play on to up their stats cuz they bs 2 much :usad . I am kirby[cf] but i dont recall playing u. Hmmmmm, did u submit it to wcreplays.com. I need some type of confirmation. And Sure ill whisper u with that acct, but i havent used it in a while. And plz, 400-150 is not that good! Anyone could do that if they played as much as me. :rollie

SRy if clan tgg has been restricted lately but it shuld be fine now. It is NOT NOOB except for a few guys who my shaman recruited for no reason. :shoot
We've gotten a lot more guys so it should be a lot more active just stop by whenever u wanna join. Some clan members include: star_universal,
furion(m.k), and incredible-hulk. Don't be fooled by tehir recs their good players!
hmmm just played incredible-hulk today.. T_T
hmm, u were ATing with qazzi =)
and i know duffz and spitfire, all of them were from [cF] too, if you remember them... spitfire saw me and friend beating you.. ask him if you need confirmation... good old RoC times!

as you said, 400-150 is not godly, but not bad either. btw i didn't send replay to wcreplays, even if i had sent it's been more than a year from that game, it wouldn't be there, i think... hard game though.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
The New Jersey Devils don't suck, i'm just pissed tat the NFL has been locked out and the flyers don't get a chance to beat tehm :D My main acct kirby[tq] is not in clan tgg, and i dunno where the hell my shaman are. Other than incredible-hulk and star_universal (whisper them if u wanna join), the shaman seem quite inactive. THEY SHALL BE DEMOTED! :halo Yea, luna, roc was great, miss it pretty bad. I've had a lot of replays observed by my clan, so i don't really remember, but judging from your pointers in the forums, i think your entirely capable of beating me. Maybe youd wanna at sometime Luna? U play orc, right? PM if your interested, and we'll meet in a channel or something.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
ye, i might be interested... i'm a night elf player... but it's been since TFT releasal that i'm using UD and ORC too, so the only shit i don't really like is human ( i don't suck with human at all, but the funny thing is that they aren't humans, just a bunch of high elves and dwarves :p they should add some nagas to make it more imba ^^ )

/f add Ladyiris, and whisper me when i'm online...

Reaction score
pan, I pmed you and I checked for pan_the_man lots of times on warcraft, i didn't see you =[

and rival, you say YOUR account is in another clan? thats funny, in another thread you told us you already sold your account.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am always on these days, kickin it old skool :D.

CareBearPK

Reaction score
If you still need a partner, ill join with you.

Im not uber leet or anything, but I can hold my own against some.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Chinese Boy i sold my account very shortly after making that post, and by the way, thats not the only main account of mine. Carebear, private message me your account name (must be in Azeroth) and ill whisper you when i see u on.