AT partner

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Ive just joined battleforums.com but ive been playing wc3 since the first day it came out. My acct is kirby[tq] but u can usually find me on a smurf:
thenubb
Les

I'm looking for a good at partner which i can rank with. I'm looking to get rank 25 or better and if ur interested and r good plz whisper me on bnet or reply to this post. I don't care about ur rec cuz i kno it means nothing, but there's way too many n00bs on bnet and it impossible to find a good partner. I mainly solo and FFA with NE or UD, so reply bak if u work well with these two races. >< :lucifer

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd probly play with you, I r NE, but I dont play much games anymore :(

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Thats not a problem. You kno a lot about the game. Can i hav ur acct name so i can whisper u or seomthin? :shoot

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
We post our accas here: http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=85904

It's good to see a solo player. AT is good idea too. For me RT sucks, it newbiefied me, i feel i lost 1 year or more RTing since RoC v1.00 instead of soloing.

GL in ATing. It's nice when you develop your own strategies vs all combinations.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is that your account at us east?!?! kirby[tq]
Damn you are good! I doubt there is anyone here that is as good as you...IM not much of an AT player myself because i like solo and i am trying to reach a high ranking!
I am more of a 50% winner /loser person...and i play Hu

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Thanx 4 informing me about where we post our accts. Quiksilver im pretty sure theres other people here who r better than me, cuz all your comments r pretty much as good as any pro's. And any way im not that great lvl means nothing and neither does rec, but my rec still aint that good. :nooob Hehe, private message me ur acct name if ur interested in at, im on bnet nearly all day on diff accts so if i see u on ill whisper u :D

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
really n00b fag ? Solo me or meet me in a channel gimme time and channel and ill come so STFU. And new jersey is just...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Don't mean to be an asshole but I dont believe you when you say that your 400-100
well he was lvl 43 last time I checked.. dont care even if hes lying or not :goofy

and he is 400-100, literally lol

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
sry if that came out a bit bad man. I was just in a conversation with sum stupid n00b on bnet. sry sry
Pls no doubleposting.Use EDIT button. Although i dont play Azeroth, I wouldn't mind a 1vs1 cg with you. I dont have time to play every day, but sometimes i do play very good players like in clan JP Northrend.. etc. I know your chance to wins is greater but as i said, i wouldn't mind if we played.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
Thats not a problem. You kno a lot about the game. Can i hav ur acct name so i can whisper u or seomthin? :shoot
You've seen my advice, and I am currently lvl 16 with another person. Account name is in my sig :)

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
i c. ill whisper u and ntrik and quiksilver. Yea i hav posted a few of my replays to wcreplays.com. quiksilver can u PM me ur acct name ill whisper u ASAP. This place is great every where else i searched only like one person answered my request ^^. O sry bout double postin, too. Mystic sorc ill whisper u some time for 1v1 if i hav time.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just remember, we are all USEast except for MS, he's Northrend.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Your smurf accounts don't even hold decent % to your kirby[tq] account. This guy is also in the top 100 in solo. I really doubt you'd be on a random forum asking for an AT partner. I have a feeling kirby[tq] isn't really your account, aswell. You act more immature and like an ass on here then you did in any of your replays. I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am. Oh well.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
i told u i was just pissed off cuz i had to say the same thing to this other kid on bnet who was asking if i bought the acct. THIS IS MY ACCT! God, wat a paranoid society, y the hell cant some1 belive me?! Do I need to give an explanation to every person i c? This isnt a random forum 4 me, b4 i started my kirby acct, i was gettin pointerz form the undead forum, esp. Pan. Am i really immature? And i am far nicer in my replays cuz i RESPECT the people i am playing. They r people who c everything like me and go through the same criticism like yours every day. And, if u c any good replay, this resoect is shown all around. Have u ever talked to grubby in a chat channel. Hes not nearly as nice as he is in the game, cuz he constantly has to talk with n00bs about his acct. Look, if no one belives me just gimme a time and day an ill meet u in a channel. If u think i bought the acct., ill solo u or get one of my friends to confirm that its me. And wat the heLL? If i was gonna fake that i had an acct., i woulda chosen pooptime or some1 else. I guess i just picked a random acct, too. My user name is showtime cuz hes my bnet idol (lol) cuz he puts all of his game inot his micro. My smurf accts r smurfs! All i do on those accts r play random unseen strats, notice how i odnt play solo? Cuz u cant do that stuff in solo! "The guy" is me (i hate it when poeple do that), and im sik of havin to tell every1 about my acct. And i belive i was actually playing hard on LES b4 ladder reset, and was rank 13 in 4s at (i kno its n00b but not if u saw my replays). Ask any1 involved (dratsab, notnek). And i guess ur also gonna look at thier % cuz like so many other people who dont undertsnad wc3, you think a good record makes u good. I dont care if htye bs in teamz, thier good at partnerz and u can call em n00bs if u want. Of course, if u still dont belive me, as i said b4, set up a time and ill meet u 4 a solo. But wtf... Plz stop posting things sayin u dont belive me. I get enuf of it from bnet.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Sorry. Your maturity level and level of (apparent) education made the fact you were a good player rather deceiving. I see why I'm not a good solo player. I'm not good at being a bitch to everyone, yet. I also said, "I could be wrong" Which pretty much eliminated the reason to type up a whole unreadable rant. The internet is a mad world.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm...lol...i really dont think anyone would fake that account just for getting AT partners...If they do i think they are just sad...hehe...

So kirby...how much do on average do you spend on the game? Please be honest! I sent you a PM I think...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
i told u i was just pissed off cuz i had to say the same thing to this other kid on bnet who was asking if i bought the acct. THIS IS MY ACCT! God, wat a paranoid society, y the hell cant some1 belive me?! Do I need to give an explanation to every person i c? This isnt a random forum 4 me, b4 i started my kirby acct, i was gettin pointerz form the undead forum, esp. Pan. Am i really immature? And i am far nicer in my replays cuz i RESPECT the people i am playing. They r people who c everything like me and go through the same criticism like yours every day. And, if u c any good replay, this resoect is shown all around. Have u ever talked to grubby in a chat channel. Hes not nearly as nice as he is in the game, cuz he constantly has to talk with n00bs about his acct. Look, if no one belives me just gimme a time and day an ill meet u in a channel. If u think i bought the acct., ill solo u or get one of my friends to confirm that its me. And wat the heLL? If i was gonna fake that i had an acct., i woulda chosen pooptime or some1 else. I guess i just picked a random acct, too. My user name is showtime cuz hes my bnet idol (lol) cuz he puts all of his game inot his micro. My smurf accts r smurfs! All i do on those accts r play random unseen strats, notice how i odnt play solo? Cuz u cant do that stuff in solo! "The guy" is me (i hate it when poeple do that), and im sik of havin to tell every1 about my acct. And i belive i was actually playing hard on LES b4 ladder reset, and was rank 13 in 4s at (i kno its n00b but not if u saw my replays). Ask any1 involved (dratsab, notnek). And i guess ur also gonna look at thier % cuz like so many other people who dont undertsnad wc3, you think a good record makes u good. I dont care if htye bs in teamz, thier good at partnerz and u can call em n00bs if u want. Of course, if u still dont belive me, as i said b4, set up a time and ill meet u 4 a solo. But wtf... Plz stop posting things sayin u dont belive me. I get enuf of it from bnet.
You got some serious editing. I couldn't really make out a single point you were saying.

rival.showtime said:
really n00b fag ? Solo me or meet me in a channel gimme time and channel and ill come so STFU. And new jersey is just...
There is no flaming allowed on our forums, regardless of excuses. Please refer to the Asylum if you have a problem with a certain member.