AT partner

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont get so excited like you when you see lvl 43 but it is explainable. What is so impossible that he has such stats? Go to Northrend and see that there are people with similar stats. Unlike public channels with people lvl 20 lvl 30 RT players (wow they are so good), the channles like frozen throne deu, frozen throne fra, frozen throne rus, and with less solo players - frozen throne usa , they have such people. All clans are solo clans. I was offered some clans ranked below 100 solo but i refused (i want some other clans but i still dont deserve to be in them). This also explains the big number of clear solo clans where not the sham and the chieftain are solo and the rest are all rt players.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
LOL! TY mystic sorc for finally understanding my situation. What is so hard to belive about lvl 43 with 400-150. Thats isnt good! Anybody could do it if they played as much as me. I spend an average of about 4 hours playin wc3 on weekdays and like 7 hours on weekends. Jenny u were wrong, and im sry of i acted like a bitch 2 u

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
We are all good, I myself haven't really encountered games where it has been my fault for losing.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
LOL. U guys are almost never on other than quiksilver. Tell me when your usually playing wc3, and also, join clan tgg! brand new made it like 2 days ago id love to hav a battleforums clan, unless there already is one...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As i said... usually I dont play Azeroth. But i can play when we have tourneys and all kinds of meetings there or when I have arranged a game. Ok I will be in Azeroth right now, acca- in my sig.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
LOL. U guys are almost never on other than quiksilver. Tell me when your usually playing wc3, and also, join clan tgg! brand new made it like 2 days ago id love to hav a battleforums clan, unless there already is one...
please, don't go into that

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok im joining....what does tgg stand for?
Azeroth right? no one is in the channel right now...Here is my account:
quik.silver[2k]

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now I am online even if im not in battleforums online. If you want to play with me Azeroth now you should just tell me to be there after 10/15/20 mins as you wish, and i can enter Azeroth. In the rest of the time I'll be in northrend.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
BF started clans like twice now, which all horribly failed :( We're too afraid to make one now since everyone just joins clan with new account and never go on lol.

I was on friday, didnt see you tho :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
BF started clans like twice now, which all horribly failed :( We're too afraid to make one now since everyone just joins clan with new account and never go on lol.

I was on friday, didnt see you tho :(
Whcih is why we should create. PREPERATION C!!! :D

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
CLAN tgg stands for THE GODLY GODS (plz dont make me go into the naming of the clan). Ahh i havent been on for like the last week cuz of spring break, but im back now. HMMM, im gonna start a new acct for the clan, so u can probably reach me at NEWBiee[tgg]. PLZ, anyone who wants to join do so, reqs are pretty low since its new, but you're all welcome to shaman positions.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
As long as you not a part of noobie clans, like BoW.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
JOIN channel tree of life or any other channel if ur looking for noob clan.

Newbiee[tgg] is like NewbLee[GGL] i dont know them cuz i know just a few top Azeroth players.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
rival showtime
are you Kirby[cF] from RoC? Qazzi AT partner?
if so, i have already pwnt you in AT 2v2 =p
i'm the one that you called grubby wannabe ^^ ( after calling you showtime wannabe :) )
i play with 2 accs, Ladyiris @ Azeroth and Soh.Lamento @ Azeroth . . .

whisper me with the kirby[tq] acc...
just because your another accs are 250-370, 92-110... i just can't believe that you ever did 400-150 and now you've got 92-110. :baby

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
btw those arent my other accts those are my friends accts that i sometimes play on to up their stats cuz they bs 2 much :usad . I am kirby[cf] but i dont recall playing u. Hmmmmm, did u submit it to wcreplays.com. I need some type of confirmation. And Sure ill whisper u with that acct, but i havent used it in a while. And plz, 400-150 is not that good! Anyone could do that if they played as much as me. :rollie

SRy if clan tgg has been restricted lately but it shuld be fine now. It is NOT NOOB except for a few guys who my shaman recruited for no reason. :shoot
We've gotten a lot more guys so it should be a lot more active just stop by whenever u wanna join. Some clan members include: star_universal,
furion(m.k), and incredible-hulk. Don't be fooled by tehir recs their good players!

Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
LOL! TY mystic sorc for finally understanding my situation. What is so hard to belive about lvl 43 with 400-150. Thats isnt good! Anybody could do it if they played as much as me. I spend an average of about 4 hours playin wc3 on weekdays and like 7 hours on weekends. Jenny u were wrong, and im sry of i acted like a bitch 2 u

if I were a girl, would you apologize to me also? :loopy

and what was that last part about jersey devils? they have er.. well had one of the best goalies in the NHL

ChrisH36

Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
btw those arent my other accts those are my friends accts that i sometimes play on to up their stats cuz they bs 2 much :usad . I am kirby[cf] but i dont recall playing u. Hmmmmm, did u submit it to wcreplays.com. I need some type of confirmation. And Sure ill whisper u with that acct, but i havent used it in a while. And plz, 400-150 is not that good! Anyone could do that if they played as much as me. :rollie

SRy if clan tgg has been restricted lately but it shuld be fine now. It is NOT NOOB except for a few guys who my shaman recruited for no reason. :shoot
We've gotten a lot more guys so it should be a lot more active just stop by whenever u wanna join. Some clan members include: star_universal,
furion(m.k), and incredible-hulk. Don't be fooled by tehir recs their good players!
I have played almost 1000 games, see how I feel!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
if I were a girl, would you apologize to me also? :loopy

and what was that last part about jersey devils? they have er.. well had one of the best goalies in the NHL
I would.

I also beat Hellwolf in all 1000 of those games. Damn, I am good.