Anyone interested..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
In rolling alts on any faction any server..we could possibly make a contest out of it..perhaps see who the first to 70 is..and each respective 10 level milestone prior, etc.

I love my warlock, and even my pally, but nobody is ever on when I'm on, and if they are they're in Karazhan or something. Therefor I wanted to try to get as many people as possible and maybe start a static group together for alts.

This is not rerolling either, mind you. But I would want people to actually focus on leveling the char and not just getting on once or twice and then calling it quits.

Come on..even level 70's have 1-2 level 70 alts..I know you're all probably itching to test out a new class, or maybe a new faction. You can't like doing the same thing over and over on your level 70's..it's gotta get boring once in a while..this is a good way to spice it up a bit..hell we could even go as far as rolling on a server where we know nobody. That way we can't have twinkage gold to help us level.

I don't know..this is my finale plea to get people to level with, and hell..it can maybe bring a good majority of us together onto one server. Then maybe we CAN have an official BF server.

But ya, like I said..this is not a plea to get you to quit your 70's..just to take a break from them once in a while and level with those of us without 70's.

If anyone is interested please, please..post here. =)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
When I used to play, and I had my 70 that was able to Gruul, I started a lock with the intention of getting him with that much shit.

Then I realized how many hours I put in at lvl 70, and said **** it. It's just not worth it,

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Eh, I may level a warlock or priest. Can't guarantee I'd be on a lot, though.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
When I used to play, and I had my 70 that was able to Gruul, I started a lock with the intention of getting him with that much shit.

Then I realized how many hours I put in at lvl 70, and said **** it. It's just not worth it,
Ya, I know what you mean. But meh..the hours don't really matter if you're having fun. I guess it just depends on the person. For me if I had a level 70 with epic gear I'd love to play it to, but honestly it's too hard for me to play by myself which is why I'm trying to get this going. :(

Eh, I may level a warlock or priest. Can't guarantee I'd be on a lot, though.
Aww..but being on a lot is a good thing! =P

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No, you don't know what I mean. You can't know what I mean because you've never had a char that was even started into endgame shit.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I had a 64 shaman, whom was 60 before TBC. Yes I did.

Anyways..I figured this idea would be shot down by everyone..meh..

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
That's probably because almost everybody on the forum is busy doing endgame stuff, only reason I'd do it is because I'm protection and hate doing everything but raid. =P

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Buy european version imo.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ill do it if we can get like 4-5 people to do it...

just name the server

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Everytime I attempt to roll a new toon..I look back on how muchtime i've spent making my rogue the best possible, then I usually stop because it's not worth doing it again.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dido... and plz not a low pop server.
Well.. I play on hakkar on my main.. and it will always be my main =]

Except for the fact that my mage is 22.. on hakkar :(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I had a 64 shaman, whom was 60 before TBC. Yes I did.

Anyways..I figured this idea would be shot down by everyone..meh..
He was 60 for like three days and you quit because you "didn't want to do any of the endgame grinds". So again, I say "No, you don't know what it's like".

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Jason, just ****ing level your warlock. You're never gonna get anywhere if you keep making new alts.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I get on my warlock and then get off maybe 20 minutes later because I'm tired of looking for people to level with (ZF, Ulda, etc.). The quests I currently have are all orange and red, and the orange ones get difficult at times..but even at that it's boring because I don't even have anyone to talk to let alone level with. :(

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grind?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I leveled my warlock and my priest solo o.0

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
With how frequently you log off, I can't imagine anyone getting past level 4 if they were only questing when you were online. :-/
I get on my warlock and then get off maybe 20 minutes later because I'm tired of looking for people to level with (ZF, Ulda, etc.). The quests I currently have are all orange and red, and the orange ones get difficult at times..but even at that it's boring because I don't even have anyone to talk to let alone level with. :(
Yep...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No one does ZF/Ulda for a reason.

If all your quests are red/orange go to another zone and pick omore up. It's not like it should take more than two hours per level.