Anyone interested..

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Liked Samsara better before he started playing WoW.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Badlands has easy quests at like 40-42 so being 44 you could do them no problem.

I'd play w/ you if you were on Auchindoun, i have 2 RL friends and a guild who only does kara everyday that i am not yet attuned for so its hard for me to play as well. I'm just grinding honor to get some epics.

I would reroll but I have a 70 rogue and a 19 twink rogue I can't abandon. I <3 them.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I did all the badlands quests at like 39-40..lol

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/15519081

Hahaha took me a year..but that counts quitting about 3 times for like 1-3 months at a time, deleting him and making a new char, restoring him, etc..so I have no idea how long it truly took me..prolly between 3-4 months I'd assume.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pathetic.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Pathetic.
Lol, I remember you saying once that you were going to follow every one of my posts and "make my life a living hell". That's really funny. It's great that you're sticking to your word! Trolling my posts is a super accomplishment! =D

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't remember ever saying that. But then again, I don't remember much when it comes to inconsiquential pests like you.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
The pathetic thing here is Mike still posting in the WoW forum when he no longer plays, just to flame Jason.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
That's actrually only in this thread. I still have a huge knowleedge of WoW, and just cause I don't play the game doesn't mean I suddenly don't remember a danm thing about it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Play CoV on Freedom. Also, that was when you were a general manager and you were essentially saying that "you all need to leave". So I told you that i'd do just the opposite, and make your life on these forums hell. Not that I was going to follow every one of your posts in an attempt to flame.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I played CoH/CoV..I couldn't stand it..I mean the character creation is cool and all, but I just can't push myself to play a modern setting MMO..I just can't..:(

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Ya, I basically join guilds for shits and giggles too. Money isn't much of an issue..I have 104g right now, 3 16 slot bags, 20 slot soul pouch, bunch of stuff on the AH..and my crafts are way under leveled..skinning and mining both nowhere near what they should be..

Right now my only qualm is being bored leveling alone..which I'm trying to suck up and do anyways. Meh. Almost to 44..soon enough I'll be outta the 40's and able to tolerate leveling a lot more..
Guess what? From 60-70 all but one or two quests in each zone are solo quests so it's going to be like that from here on out. If it's seriously that big of an issue hang out in someone's vent server or do an instance to break the monotony (don't recomend it as you get a ton more xp by solo'ing).

Liked Samsara better before he started playing WoW.
Wah, someone over the internet whom i'm never going to meet doesn't approve of me :(

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Wah, someone over the internet whom i'm never going to meet doesn't approve of me :(
Good thing we were cool when we met :p

Btw, what do you suggest as for making gold? Currently, I farm Legion Hold for Aldor rep stuff that I put in the AH, and Netherweave and greenies. With engineering & tailoring there really is no much choice.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Just do daily quests, and whatever regular quests you haven't done yet. =P

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I do one of three things:

• Daily quests.
  • Farm the blood elves at the Ruins of Karabor in SMV (Sunfury Signets, Netherweave, Arcane Tomes).
  • Get on my friends acct and farm herbs with their epic flying.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya I've been fine ever since I got into a decent sized guild. Also I started an Alliance alt (got rid of the rest of my alts) and made a guild with my friend..it's steadily growing and has at least 5-10 people on at a time so it's nice. Anyways..level 47 on my lock now..almost 50 ^^;