Anyone interested..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Seriously this doesn't have to be entirely about me. We could all do this just as a sort of BF event type thing. People in D2 do it a lot (or at least they used to), and I know they're starting something like this since Ladder season is resetting. We could all have a leveling race, form a guild in the process, and hell..for those of you who do care about these forums (I know probably not many of you) this could be used for some nice publicity and/or promotion etc..

You know WoW IS just a game..its not like your 70's need to be all you have in your life to show for..taking time away from them to experience other classes, factions, etc. is supposed to be fun..it's what this game is about..doing everything..trying it all out..blah blah..

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
We are having fun. But it's a lot of work to get to 70, and not many of us care to do that a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time. It doesn't take days of /played in D2 to get "up there". If we don't like our class or want to try something new, we can't just roll a new character and be in the 80's in a matter of a couple hours like you can in D2.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Solo lvling is the way to go imo. Usually other people just hold me up when I'm questing with them.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm not worried about speed. I'm worried about having fun, and I can't have fun talking to myself. =(

Edit:

We are having fun. But it's a lot of work to get to 70, and not many of us care to do that a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time. It doesn't take days of /played in D2 to get "up there". If we don't like our class or want to try something new, we can't just roll a new character and be in the 80's in a matter of a couple hours like you can in D2.
After looking at your sig I can't take your post seriously.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Jason just needs to stop playing games period. All he ever does is bitch about how no one wants to play with him or something, then goes to another game, and comes back a month or two later and expects anything different.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ok I get it. You don't like me. That's fine I didn't want you to play anyways. But, does anyone else want to do this? If not, then whatever. I'll just continue on my warlock.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
It's hard to find a guild with a decent amount of people that aren't idiots at level 43. I just joined a guild, but they only have 40 members, of which only 10 max are on at a time. Oh well..guess it'll have to do for now. =\

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
10 at a time is good for your level bracket, imo.

Keep on truckin' buddy. Once you hit 70 you'll be wondering why you ever thought to reroll.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well considering that like 6-8 of those 10 are lvl 65-70...not really, haha. But meh. I've been playing on my lock for the passed couple days..halfway to 44 now..I just can't find anywhere to quest..every zone I go to has like red quests except stv, and stv has like 2 yellows =\

I keep trying to get zf groups been in like 5 so far of which all broke up or wiped by the time the got to the first and second boss..including one i was just in..2 warlocks 3 pallies..2 of the pallies openly admitted to not wanting to heal and one even said he didn't learn his heal spells from his trainer..that's just rediculous imo..

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
If you haven't done Swamp of Sorrows, try Hinterlands next. You should be able to pickup a couple quests in Undercity before you head over to Hinterlands as well. I'd recommending checking Thottbot. I think one of the questgivers is in the general area where you port into Undercity.

After you've done Hinterlands/Tanaris quests, you should head to Un'Goro (****ton of quests there), then Felwood, Western Plaguelands, Winterspring, Eastern Plaguelands, and by that time you should be ready for Outlands.

Once you finish all the quests in one area, you might need to backtrack and do some green quests in another zone to get caught up with the chains there.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
If you haven't done Swamp of Sorrows, try Hinterlands next. You should be able to pickup a couple quests in Undercity before you head over to Hinterlands as well. I'd recommending checking Thottbot. I think one of the questgivers is in the general area where you port into Undercity.

After you've done Hinterlands/Tanaris quests, you should head to Un'Goro (****ton of quests there), then Felwood, Western Plaguelands, Winterspring, Eastern Plaguelands, and by that time you should be ready for Outlands.

Once you finish all the quests in one area, you might need to backtrack and do some green quests in another zone to get caught up with the chains there.
Hmm..none of the NPC's in Hinterlands has any quests for me, but I have Grim Message from STV, and I guess I'll check UC for some more. That will work for the time being, I suppose.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
45? Do ungorro until 52, then go to silithus till 58. Should take four days tops.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
It is.

Only thing I can suggest is that you use a leveling guide, like what I did with my mage. 20-40 in 2 days. Crazy.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
It's hard to find a guild with a decent amount of people that aren't idiots at level 43. I just joined a guild, but they only have 40 members, of which only 10 max are on at a time. Oh well..guess it'll have to do for now. =\
There is no reason to be in a guild until 70. None.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/10527746

Everything up to Stasis (excluding CC at the time as it was a twink guild) has been "junk" guilds that i joined just for shits and giggles. Lunchbox was me and Kaldaris' guild, two members until he quit. DNWAG was an alt guild at the time because the guild stopped raiding beforehand. Ravengarde was passed on by an old friend of mine to pass it back to another one of his characters. And finally Immodiaescence was a guild that me and Warp were in for shits and giggles, one week.

You won't find people bending over and oiling themselves up to help you do elite quests in a "leveling" guild so why bother? You can always ask a friend for that kind of shit or *gasp* pug your way through it like 90% of us did. If you need money, then you suck at WoW because you should have enough money for two to three mounts by 40 and there is nothing, i repeat NOTHING you could ever need off the Auction House. If money is such a big deal, find the closest level elemental pack and grind them for an hour for XP AND cash.

Seriously even ****ing JD got to 70 and is getting his priest there too. What the hell are you waiting for?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
There is no reason to be in a guild until 70. None.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/10527746

Everything up to Stasis (excluding CC at the time as it was a twink guild) has been "junk" guilds that i joined just for shits and giggles. Lunchbox was me and Kaldaris' guild, two members until he quit. DNWAG was an alt guild at the time because the guild stopped raiding beforehand. Ravengarde was passed on by an old friend of mine to pass it back to another one of his characters. And finally Immodiaescence was a guild that me and Warp were in for shits and giggles, one week.

You won't find people bending over and oiling themselves up to help you do elite quests in a "leveling" guild so why bother? You can always ask a friend for that kind of shit or *gasp* pug your way through it like 90% of us did. If you need money, then you suck at WoW because you should have enough money for two to three mounts by 40 and there is nothing, i repeat NOTHING you could ever need off the Auction House. If money is such a big deal, find the closest level elemental pack and grind them for an hour for XP AND cash.

Seriously even ****ing JD got to 70 and is getting his priest there too. What the hell are you waiting for?
Ya, I basically join guilds for shits and giggles too. Money isn't much of an issue..I have 104g right now, 3 16 slot bags, 20 slot soul pouch, bunch of stuff on the AH..and my crafts are way under leveled..skinning and mining both nowhere near what they should be..

Right now my only qualm is being bored leveling alone..which I'm trying to suck up and do anyways. Meh. Almost to 44..soon enough I'll be outta the 40's and able to tolerate leveling a lot more..

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Don't know about horde, but leveling 50-55 suck alliance side just as much as 40-50 did :(