Anyone interested..

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Good thing we were cool when we met :p

Btw, what do you suggest as for making gold? Currently, I farm Legion Hold for Aldor rep stuff that I put in the AH, and Netherweave and greenies. With engineering & tailoring there really is no much choice.
Im an enchanter. So i open up every day (that i log on of course) by completing the two Skettis dailys and hopping on the free ride to Ogri'la and complete the 4 dailies there. I take the gryphon from Sylvanaar to Evergrove and farm Death's Door for a bit to get 2 fel armaments or 30 Marks. At that point i hearth to Shatt and head to IF to take a flight to Menethil and eventually Razorfen Downs. I can complete Razorfen Downs (3 bosses) in 8 minutes, this usually yields 3-4 shards a run for about 25g per stack of 4. Once i'm locked out of instances i take my Moonglade Teleport and go to Darnassus to AH the armaments and the shards. At which point my hearth should be down so i do one or two BGs or whatever my guild is up to at the moment and then i go back to IF and go down to BRD to kill the Pyromancer guy who has a chance to drop the fiery weapon enchant. 3 Minutes per kill, 50g if the pattern drops.

If i still need gold, i head to Stratholme and clear the place of bosses for LBS but the market has steadilly decreased over time.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
>.< Forgot that. Haha..... not NE right?

Edit: Seeing you said IF several times... christ.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Nah, he's a dwarf warrior with teleport moonglade.

It takes 20 rage. Kind of hard to use=/