Android Destiny Under Construction

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
you can fit in anywhere :).

as long as you don't share this map to other people out of bforums, join us. I hope you know also what the map we're making is about ;).

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was at my grandparents house. So what is done? It could help me if you give me the real map, the complete one. Tell me what to do, I'll do it.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
he posted it up^^^^ there.

neways, since neither of me and virus will be here for 2 weeks in august, i suggest we figure out exactly what we want done on the map so you guys can do at least half the cur map while we're gone.

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey. I was wondering if I could help you guys work on the map. I have experience with map making. There are lots of different thing I could do. Thankz!

-Desroches

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Okay, I have the map. But again, I will tell you about this. I DON'T LOVE THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sry, but it dont fit with me. Listen, Android escape sure is a good name, but Android Destiny {I} could be good. It's a mysterious name, me I think its better. And more, When it will be the 2nd saga or the 3rd, The Androids wont escape anymore. I had an idea before, it is that in the 2nd Saga, an Alien form has been detected in the ship, parasite-like (Zerg). So in the ship you will make the ship explode by a suicidal device (to kill the aliens), but once the time counter will start, you will need to find Capsule-like engines to propulse you on a nearly planet. On the planet it will be the 3rd Saga and so on... Well thank you for reading me (lol). And, tell me what to do now and ill do it. :D

Oh, and before I forget, desroches, You're welcome!:wavey

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Really? Well sorry, but I found that it was a good idea... Why all my ideas are pulled bak? :(

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
You're not on at the momment...

Ok, one human player gets to be a dt, zealot, goon, archon, ht.
Wheres the place where we can upgrade those units.
The whole map has been filled with terrain. We need a place for the upgrades and etc.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
sry that i haven't been doing anything, desroches we don't want an upg area yet or anything.. we need triggers for the actual map.

The town arrea:

mostly ambushes that can hapen more than one time across the map, some special stuff can be added, the area with the ship should be one BIG base.

invincible houses should cover the walls with inns and other shit like that.

Ill work on it tonight if nobody else does anything today...

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
As anyone ever read what I said? Look ^ up there... Listen, I was the one who had this idea, so it would be normal that at least I have the choice of the name! Name: Android Destiny {I}

and tell me what to do now! I did nothing........... :mad:

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
ANdriod Dynasty sounds like a add-on to the DBZ maps. And why would you call it andriod dynasty? they are ESCAPING from somewhere, and #2 (if we make 1) will proably be andriod escape 2. And why am I sorta flaming you? because apperantly my idea was 'too hard' even though it got 9 votes to your 6. Lastly, urs would be in sagas. The DBZ maps have the 'Andriod SAGA'