Android Destiny Under Construction

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Crap, everything is going bad...:unluckylol... For your idea of encountering on MSN sry mt comp sux so much it dont have enough space to install it... ... ... Oh, Dirty elf, you should place units (base programmer) and me n desroches we will make unit properties n triggers (advance programmer). Lol I hope it wont go bad anymore...

Uh, Mastermind, did you say that you would leave someday? I think I heard that somewhere...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
well i wouldn't have been able to help for more than a day anyways... gotta pack now for wednesday :(, i hate going to france...

i promise if i have th ehcnage while im there ill check up on u guys.

just do ur best to work on the map, and have fun :p.

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Oh well...................... Diry Elf do your work. After the unit prop. and the triggers, it will be done!!!!!

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Got BW installed... okay, well, Tassadar you could have used SC X-tra, as long as the game is installed... anyway, anything i can do to help?

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
Originally posted by tassadar920
well i wouldn't have been able to help for more than a day anyways... gotta pack now for wednesday :(, i hate going to france...
maybe if you lived in canada, you would know some basic french
ie. tu as un merde de tete. meaning 'You are a sh!thead':D . Silly americans.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
wut work do i do, we need to name the units before we make triggers and place them on map, and if u want me to place them we have to decide where we need them and where they will be placed by trigs and such

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
ok i spent 5 minutes starting u guys off on this stuff.... here ya go, keep at it and it'll be half way done by the time ig et back...

HAVE FUN!

EDIT: forgot to mention, we're not using the "place units on the map" method except for the bases and the "park" in all other places were using triggers to make the units... if you run out of locations, just ditch some in the beginning and use "double" locations by moving locations form on place to another.. hope u know hwo to do that...

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
there is a difference between mine and the other one..

i have triggers and locations... to start u guys off maaking the map..

Originally posted by... umm who cares?
maybe if you lived in canada, you would know some basic french
ie. tu as un merde de tete. meaning 'You are a sh!thead' . Silly americans.
I know french, i am french.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Uhhh, none of the triggers work except for the beginning ones, btw, nice beginning thingy! :) Can i help in any way!? i wanna be on the cool mission briefing...

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Here is the map small brain lol. Ok, I added colors to the Army units' names. Dirty Elf plz, its ur work now, do the other things for units. Choose the hit points and attack and name of androids, add color too, and dont forget to do the army's properties (I just do the name). Thank you. Stwisted_Strike, sorry, but we are complete. After this, me n Desroches will finish the triggers and it will be done:)! Sorry...

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
(this isn't tassadar920 this is a friend posting on his behalf as he talks to me on the phone... well, as he swears to me on the phone)

Originally told to me on the phone from tass
GOOD LUCK finishing the map, someones should mkae sure our names are somewhere on it, and, if you guys finish before tassadar/virus return, make a poll and choose a new topic for another map... (probly a bound would b cool) and then... just wait til ur mods come back to save the day.