Android Destiny Under Construction

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
so are u saying I spent like 2 hours looking for some of the terran names for nothing???:mad: :(

*Edit
I added in a cut scene, another 2 ambush things, and I thought of 2 cool things. First being the 'Parts' system. Everytime the andriods find a 'Part', their health goes up by 250. They are incomplete until they find all of their parts(head, arms, legs all attachments). When they do find all of their parts, POOF they become complete. The second cool thing being that p1 switch their shared vision on and off with p8, every 5 seconds. so that p1 is not forever invisible, and we don't have to put map revealers everywhere AND the player (whoever p1 is) doesn't have to bitch about the fact that they aren't having any fun because they aren't being attacked. If anyone dl'd the old map, dl this new one hurr

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Good, thank you a lot. Lol Dirty Elf it seems that you have nothing more to do. Uh, just one thing, I changed the androids names (you wrote Andriod for each) and the names were too long and they didnt enter the screen name so I changed it for numbers. Dt is 1, zealot 2, dragoon 3, archon 4 and templar 5. Here it is. Uh, theres somethin I dont understand, whats the meaning of the warp gate? Androids dont go directly to ship?:confused:

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
ummm the last parts of their names are invisible, and if I put 1,2,3,4,5 people would think of DBZ with 17,18,19 (i think its 19, could be 16,17,18, just not sure...)

*edit I forgot to put in the map...the healing/battery power trigger doesn't play a sound I don't think, either than or my speakers aren't hooked in right...the sound is a probe. I wanted to do the cut scene with actual wav files, but then I realized how big the one I wanted to put in there was (it was a vulture #858 or near there I believe)

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont do trigs, i did the terrain and some of the units, as a base programer, i suck at triggers

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys... I have never been looking at this thread.. but just to tell you all I am a 1337 person as when it comes to triggers if you need me in ur group :)