Android Destiny Under Construction

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Somewhere on pages 7 - 10 there is a post that tassadar posted that explained the whole story to this map. IF you find it, read it and then you will understand a lot.

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll tell you something MasterMind. Listen, DBZ, this is bullshit. I dont even mind if it is the same. Look, Starcraft. Oh no! Optical Flare! This is like solar flare on DBZ! They copied it! They are not nice!!! Oh no! On Diablo they have swords! They, they copied on the Z Sword of DBZ! They are mean! See? We dont mind if it's the same. So stop about rushing me(oh no, we rush ppl on Diablo2!!!), the name is cool, the new name is Android Destiny {I}.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
sure whatever we dont care about the name ok!!!

I did add some stuff (doodad wise) onto the map, but my dog grabbed the cd as i was going from ne comp to another and ran away with (WTF) so i chased it outside till i finally got its tail off of it and then it ran away and didn't come back...

LOL

actually, i couldn't do anything because i noticed my sc cd seems to have dissapeared... well i found it this morning (yay) and im installing it on THIS computer over here so that i can work from this and get MUCH more done each day.

PEOPLE we need to get htis damn shit DONE ok!!

me and virus are leaving VERY soon.. if we don't hurry up and finish this, yhou guys will (no offense) but i dont think you'll get anything done...

WORK ON IT SOMEONE WHILE I INSTALL SC ON THIS COMPUTER!!

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
and wut if the game is a flop? it COULD happen, ive seen it done, I've gotten into an amazing game (a little big file...) but then everyone said it was horrid...If we have the little {I} there, then they are expecting something else that they can flame. But, if you want it to be DESTINY, so be it....

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Cool, Thank you! :p So, I Changed the brief. Here is the map where we finished. Ok guys, now we must make the properties of units and the upgrade center and the triggers. The one who must make the unit properties, do it now and place the ennemies on the map. once it will be done ill make the triggers.

Oh, dont worry if u see a small "i". In reality it is BIG

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys im on vacation and on a laptop... i cant beleive how far u have gotten... im so excited to see it when i get back tommorow (late) well... good luck and welcome desroaches! (sp?)

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm leaving tomarrow, so I won't be able to help you guys. Sorry. And someone PLEASE assign me work! I haven't done a thing yet! Thankz! Ciao.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
TERRAIN
Basic terrainer - (tassadar920, master mind) done
Advance terrainer - (Dirty[elf]) done

PROGRAMMING (triggers n stuff)
Base Programmer - (Dirty[elf], Master Virus)
Advance Programmer - 1 spot open (tassadar920, Blizard_Dragon)

REVIEWERS
Terrain Reviewers - (Master Virus, Dirty[elf])
Trigger Reviewers - (Master mind)

BETA/ALPHA TESTING
Beta testers - Any BForum members, Tman74744 specifically
Alpha Testers - (tassadar920, master virus, master mind, dirty[elf], Blizard_Dragon)

MISSION BRIEFING
Story Briefers - (Tassadar920)
Effect Briefers - (Master Virus) done

MAP INTRO and MOVIE
Map intro/movie maker - (tassadar920, Blizard_Dragon)
Map intro/move reviewer - (dirty[elf])

apply for one of them.

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okey Dokey!

PROGRAMMING (triggers n stuff)
Base Programmer - (Dirty[elf], Master Virus)
Advance Programmer - 1 spot open (tassadar920, Blizard_Dragon) **I'll Apply Here.**

BETA/ALPHA TESTING
Beta testers - Any BForum members, Tman74744 specifically
Alpha Testers - (tassadar920, master virus, master mind, dirty[elf], Blizard_Dragon) **I'll Apply Here**

MAP INTRO and MOVIE
Map intro/movie maker - (tassadar920, Blizard_Dragon) **And I'd Like To Apply Here**
Map intro/move reviewer - (dirty[elf])

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys im back and reading up on all the posts i missed..! so wuts up?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Dirty, you missed basically nothing.

Des, you have the latest version of this map right? Well you can get started on the triggers. Or start placing the evil units(ghost, marines, wutever)
Then make an upgrading area
Create triggers for the upgrading area.
And do anything else you want except for ruining the map.

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Ill do the triggers with you, so start placing the evil units. Also, can some1 make unit properties? Like the name, hp and all. I'll do the triggers cause I did almost nothin

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
ok, I just got back from my weekend soccer tourny....(won, we only had 1 sub and I played all the games...didn't come off once) so I am a bit tired. We need someone to start the trigs

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i think the unit names/properties should be done 1st because its going to be way to hard to know when to use which ghost (hero/nonhero) and all that stuff...

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
1 thing you guys should take into concideration is: Maybe make a online group(yahoo, msn, etc.)

1 question: can i help make the map(s)? I will help as soon as i can find my org SC CD... Curses, i have the BW... not the Org Sc... this sux0rs...

--Edit--

I can make the units and stuff, just give me a list of who is in and if hes like a god or a weak piece of crap... i can make the guys(not through staredit, on a notepad) if you guys want...

--Edit--

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
wut is the point of making the guys on notepad? so that we have to waste time copying them into staredit...? well i dunno if u really want to go ahead, search this thread for the story its on here somewhere and the army is like terran ghost,marine,wraith, and stuff... the androids are heros that are protoss.. i think a zealot, reaver, archon, dark archon, and a DT? im not sure... get the final word before u start on it... but if u write them all up in notepad and everyone agrees on the names.. i guess ill transfer them onto the map so we can start on trigs

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
AH SHIT!

my dad just left, and took both computers that had sc on them with him (his small laptop and big laptop) AND MY SC CD WAS IN IT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

im dead i cant get on to sc at all or do any editing anymore till he gets back (the same day i leave for europe) this suxxors...