Affordable Game Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When i came onto these forums like 10 mins ago, i seen your name as the newest member joined, and i thought to my self Why would someone call them selves NGservers.. Not that you realy care considering you have already ignored one of the rules
Do not post your URL or website in threads / replies unless a user is specifically asking for something that your site has. If you wish to advertise your website or forums, please post it in the "Advertising / Links" forum. You may also have a link in your signature
And Spamed your server link in the wrong section already. This making it the second Time.

So you joined the forums, to spam your site.

Edit: Just considered Banning you But since im a nice person, ill give you one last chance, please dont advertise your site Outside The Advertising section.

You are more then welcome to have a link to your site, under your name though.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nice price server though :eek:, Not much point in me ordering one since im in the UK. Will have like a 100 ping.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
We are going to expand into the UK very shortly. If you would like to work in affiliation with my company, I would be willing to offer battleforums free public and private servers for its members. We have 48 dual processor machines for game hosting.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
that is something you would have to talk to cortalos or crookedfoot about. Its a great idea. Currently one of our members (teddy) is buying a server and 3 of us are admins, me, tweak, and of coarse, teddy. We use that server for the tournaments.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If I start abunch of servers for you guys could one of you sticky them?
Are You saying that you would give us a server, for stickying something for you?

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, Thats an offer that cant be refused.

Post what you would like to be sticked, and i will see that it is stuck. Before making it Permanent it will have to be discussed with the forum admins.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
I am here. If you guys tell me what mods you want on the servers, and all high administration give me their STEAM ID's so I can make them admins then I can get the servers up within 24 hours.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Wow. How very generous.

You're looking to affiliate with Battleforums, right? We're short on CS-related affiliates at the moment, in case you might not have noticed. I don't think this would be something Crooked would turn down.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Yeah I'm looking for an affiliation. Hopefully these servers before he even knows about it will help out ;)

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by raDixGhost
I still can't believe this isnt a hoax.
I've been thinking that since his first post.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Lmao. If anything you know I'm not a hoax because I spammed your forums with my advertisements. I wouldn't do that if I really didn't own the company.

If your just going to shoot me down and be pricks about it then maybe I won't do this deal with you. I'll go give caleague some free servers.

I was just trying to be nice, and you guys are acting like this...right in my own generous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.