Affordable Game Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
We never said anything like that, or we didnt mean to insult you in any way. And remember we arent affiliated with Battleforums... So our say doesnt matter. So there shouldnt be any reason you should even care what we say. And we never said you were a "hoax" but think about it from our view, from a random spectator. This doesnt happen everyday. This is very generous of you.

Edit: You arnt supposed to post more than 1 post in a row. I have noticed you have posted three times at once.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Sorry, it won't let me delete. Well I'm still going to go ahead and give you guys those free servers.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Why thank you.

And yes you cant delete it, but i dont think they will mind since you are doing us such a huge favor, well i wouldnt mind if i was a mod/staff/admin here.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

That's the error I get when I check off delete and click "Delete Now".

PS: To everyone who reads this, your servers should be up sometime today (8/9/04) oneyedman dont forget to get me those STEAM IDs.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, the problem is that only staff members, and admins can delete posts. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NGServers
Sorry, it won't let me delete. Well I'm still going to go ahead and give you guys those free servers.
See theres my problem, Im sure your nice person NGServer, but who on earth goes around and give away free servers?

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but who on earth goes around and give away free servers?
Nobody goes around and gives away free servers. He is willing to give us a server, in return we will be Advertising his site. (Banner.. Stickys.. Etc)

We are going to expand into the UK very shortly. If you would like to work in affiliation with my company, I would be willing to offer battleforums free public and private servers for its members. We have 48 dual processor machines for game hosting.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
wow i cant belive this
thanks ng :)

what will server ip be?

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Had some small problems today with our New Jersey provider so there will be some delay with theservers but I didn't forget about you guys.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
We started setting up your game servers right now. I will post a new topic when they are up and running then you guys can sticky it.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
w33t.

Whats the specs on the server?

The bigger question, who will get admins on them?

Even bigger question, who will be doing the work.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
The server your on is a dual opteron with 2gb of ram. I have a list of a few people who are getting admin-- some mod sent the STEAM ID's to me. I'm not sure what you mean by work.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
Yep. I got the list of mods you guys want already. You won't get FTP access which our customers normally do because no one is paying therefor I can't choose one person over another.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
If anyone were to get FTP access it would be TwistedRat, the forum staff member. I'm somewhat surprised that he wasn't the one who made the final decisions on the server's administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.