Affordable Game Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by NGServers
I got an e-mail from battleforums@mchsi.com AKA michael and he appears to be the head guy. I'm not sure who he is but I think I'm going to have him choose who becomes admin.
Actually I'm the staff member for this section(the head guy usually) ,but since school has just started back from me I've had to cut alot of my hours here at the BattleForums. So I didn't get to the thread first, and since oneye seemed to be on top of getting the server I didn't need to interfere.

Edit: Also, when can we expect the server(s)?

Edit#2: Please when you make a new thread about the servers, don't make it too flashy with !!!!! and alot of Iniatial Caps; I really can't stand threads with that crap in it.

NGServers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ngservers.net
TwisedRat the installation of the servers is complete I just need you to e-mail me a list of STEAM ID's who will get admin. If you need any specific admins to get "lesser" admin access please note that too. brian@ngservers.net

As soon as that is done you can all expect the post. Yay :p

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Hi it's Blue, mod of CS forums.

I talked it over with oneyed and we thought that Him,me and twisted would only get admin power.

Thanks,
Blue.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by NGServers
TwisedRat the installation of the servers is complete I just need you to e-mail me a list of STEAM ID's who will get admin. If you need any specific admins to get "lesser" admin access please note that too. brian@ngservers.net

As soon as that is done you can all expect the post. Yay :p
If someone has already PM'd/emailed you, that will be the steamids. Oneeye was the one that has my/blues/his steam ids ,and should have already pm'd/emailed you with them.

KillerAunt

Reaction score
Hey NGSERVERS ___

Save your reputation and come forward and re open your website and tech support forums and quit cheating all of you customers

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
who said he dident run out of business or something?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
RisenDeMoN said:
Don't bump old threads!
He contributed to the thread with out spam, thus making it tottaly legit, and also your spamming AND its not like this place is active.

I wanted a ngserver but they ****ed me over :rolleyes

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MardoXide said:
He contributed to the thread with out spam, thus making it tottaly legit, and also your spamming AND its not like this place is active.

I wanted a ngserver but they ****ed me over :rolleyes
Hate to tell you, but we don't usually allow threads to be bump, and we sure as hell don't like it when it is half a year old. Oh, and speaking of spam. I should have already warned you for it(I'm talking about people that have already reported him). Telling people to not bump old threads isn't spaming at all. Unless you prefer me to private message every new member in the forum asking them to not bump threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.