A message? READ ASAP!!!!!!

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
I have a story i want to share that jsut happened a few minutes ago. Its about 8:25 now. I was take a shower and you know the water is cool than it gets warm right? Well i stay out the shower for a few minutes then i went in. the water was pretty warm then. there was steam on the glass walls of the shower
I looked at it. There was a spot of the glass that didnt fogged up.
It appeared as a H I S then some jibberish. i look closer trying to make it out and i think it said "HI SINNER" i look out the glass getting scared and wanting to walk out when i looked at the window, i thought i saw a blue face.so i went back in the shower in fear. i dunno y but i drew a question mark on the shower door (drew ito n the steam with my wet finger, then i wrote I cant read it. nothing happened. so i decide nothign happen and i decide to wash my hair. as i was washing it, the water from my message on the window it dripped and i thin it form words
what i made out of it it said "your prayer" as i read ,the shower turn cooler, then hot again for some reason (im still feeling the cool right now on my computer) then the message seem to read "it has you"i got scared so i left the shower...

THIS IS REAL. I SWEAR! This is serious, please dont post crap about me lieing. post if u can tell me somethign about this. is this a message from god? the devil? please reply or sumthing...im scared.. im still feeign that cold and right about now my heart feels heavy.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I sense lies.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
then your wasted... not enough sex? go bang someone.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
Dude im fricken serious, i fricken scared!beside y would i post sumthign like this? im dead serious

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
If something like that really happened, why would you just rush to the internet to tell everyone in the first place? If you were worried would you run to your computer screen and make a thread at a gaming forum? Doubtfull. Try again

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Id rush to the nearest church and pray my dick off.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
The blue face? does it looke like the black dude from the 1-800-collect commercials except with a glowing blueness, cause if it is i'd seen it a few years ago.

S

SushiJoon

Naw... i think it was me .... and yea.. why would you come to the computer in the first place.. shouldnt u be crying to your mom?(no offense really but... common.. who would belive a BLUE face would be that scary?) :doped

Lurker_85

Reaction score
/red hey n/o but howcome u post on internet? r u expecting someone to like say ur the chosen one from like the matrix?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
This one time I started eating a sandwich and MY CAT RUBBED AGAINST MY LEG. So I'm like, "okay, maybe it just didn't know cats are my mortal enemy" so I let it slide. Then it looked up at me with those beady little eyes and MEOWED!!!

Yeah, I know this is crazy but the thing actually thought it had the right to speak before me.

After slamming it into the wall repeatedly and holding a pistol to the back of it's head, I recited one of my prayers I like to say before I send sinner kittens, grandmothers that can't drive, and posters that can't spell to talk to Peaches*. "Sheppards we shall be. For thee my Lord, for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be, Noma de patri, it fili, spirit du santi"

*- Character from Rocko's Modern Life

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea i woke up once while sleeping on my keyboard (awesome key indents)

and my comp was like start dos up then it was like OMG TWEAK YOUR THE ONE FORMAT C:\

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ah but he is. I have searched long and hard for one that would take my place. It had to be a mortal though, soI sent one of my servants to contact you. Unfortunately I was not able to send a mortal, I had to send a magical being created to send messages to the already initiated. A last resort, alas it seems though that now you are not he who I sought. This world still has you, for you are not pure enough to take my throne, your sins have marked you so.

jk btw

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]It's hard to believe you but it COULD be true, just the question I have for you is why the hell you would come and post it on a gaming forums. Looks like you gots either a killer or a ghost in your house. If none, then Satan, God don't do that.:p YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN.:D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think if God has a new project where he goes around scaring the crap out of sinners he would have some people to visit that have done things much wose than what you could have done, unless you did something really bad. Maybe it was a freaky coincidence that happens once in 25 lifetimes.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Jesus did it!

rofl...D.R.U.G.S.