A message? READ ASAP!!!!!!

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Ok i read this message as soon as possible (like title says), and I'm glad I did so. If I wanted a load of BS, I wouldn't come to BF....

Funny stuff tweak.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
OK guys I admit it...I was the one who was sneaking into his shower righting things on it...I got bored one day and thought it would be funny.......the blue guy was me...I went to a football party adn passed out with blueface paint on and havn't taken a shower since and since i heard you had warm water i would try to scare you out so i could take one..

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
first of all if u peopel know teh christian religion god at first wanted to kill his son by teh work of someoen else and he hated all humans and brought wrath too all of mankind then in teh "new" christian religion he was kind, and nice adn he killed his son by him self and he liked all humans and accepted tehm into his sanctuary.

on-topic: his story is very beliveable: the average mind sees objects that arent really there like faces in smoke and clouds. so what ur seeing is some water running down, and teh hi sinner is probably some person who lived there befor u and used soap and some otehr permanent chemicals and drew there (same thign when i painted my wall, it showed was a pentagram(devil star):) )

and the blue faced guy well probably your brain got too much stress where everythign turns darkl for liek half a sec and you start seeing lots of colors

so theres nothign you should be worryed about

hope this helps

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
There is a possibility that you have a poltergueist playing with your mind.
Watching you lather your special parts, while commenting you on your style.
But I lean on a friend with wax on his finger writing messages on you door, just to mess with you.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
hahahaha
no i saw an S on my window once.. i duno why.. nothing else there but an S...
ne way... STOP SMOKEING THE CRACK WOMAN!
DOOD MY POST COUNT IS 1337!

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
Can you guys post sumthing more helpful? ok.. wth and im suppose to do? where else should i go for help? a church? at the middle of the night? i told sum of my freind trhey suggested me to go to the itnernet to find answers.... so i did that... How about u guys post in a way that u belive me? comon, i aprecciate any knowlledge of what that was about....

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the exact same thing happened to me once, and lucky for you, I have your awnser.

Kill yourself.

Problem solved.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
How about some positive answers....un like kill yourself...

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I suggest going to bed earlier, not making such a big deal about work, or school, or whatever the hell you do, and try to lose the habit of drinking before taking a shower.....itll do wonders for you.......it did for me :eek:

edit>>>Holy crap that was the wrong emoticon

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
I gave you positive advice..
STOP SMOKEING THE CRACK WOMAN!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guru
the exact same thing happened to me once, and lucky for you, I have your awnser.

Kill yourself.

Problem solved.
I assume the solution worked with you?

coRt, die.

To the thread creator.

I assume you use glasses and you were taking your bath without them. That's the best explaning I can give, considering the problem is even true.

--Edit--

Originally posted by ApocalipseCOW
first of all if u peopel know teh christian religion god at first wanted to kill his son by teh work of someoen else and he hated all humans and brought wrath too all of mankind then in teh "new" christian religion he was kind, and nice adn he killed his son by him self and he liked all humans and accepted tehm into his sanctuary.
Christ, man, get your facts straight then come and post it in a readable way, please.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's spelled In nomimi patri, et fili, et spiritu santu, amen.

The question is:

"Who cares?"

And what's STD?

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
the ****..... so anyways, u guys think its a ghost?

Edit: hey i just find out u cant write f-u-c----k........im starting to thin im hallucinateing...just yesterday i think i saw my gf w/ my freind..... ugh... thats logical..... but what if im wrong?

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
dude this thread is more f*cked up then my friend lol, he says when he gets hurt he says that the pain is transferred to some junior he thinks likes him ROFL. I heard this he was like you believe my right, i was like 5 words, R-E-H-A-B