A message? READ ASAP!!!!!!

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scull
i don't think god likes canadians anyways

heh u need a little education on religion. not everyones "god" is teh same and everyone assumes people are christian or catholic or jewish. if u accually follow your religion it says that god loves all somewhere in the bible

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
everyone needs to STOP SMOKEING THE CRACK!

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ApocalypseCOW
heh u need a little education on religion. not everyones "god" is teh same and everyone assumes people are christian or catholic or jewish. if u accually follow your religion it says that god loves all somewhere in the bible
lol... it was a joke you stiff... lighten up...

Reaction score
w00t my 600th post!
I believe you dude. I don't really believe in hell or magic or any of that, but it's what you saw, so maybe Satan is stalking you or something. I bet a preist would have a hayday with holy water and crosses if you told him...give it a try maybe he can rid you of this spirit-thing you seem to have found. Rofl.

Dark Cloud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It was a Canadian oompa loompa, with psychic powers to pick up stuff and write, k thats the jole now here's the advice.

forget about it unless it happens again, then you'll have to go see someone cuz that is wierd if what your saying is true

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
one time i thought my cereal was trying to say something it said 'oooooooooooooooooooooo' then i realized i was eating cherrios.

DEAD_PeASENT

Member!
Reaction score
your mom's ****ing with the shower and your dads hacking your computer and putting images on it, or whatever the others said