A message? READ ASAP!!!!!!

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
lol R-E-H-A-B......

i think ur paranoid of someone or something, the writing you saw was in ur mind, you think you are a sinner etc.... so then ur brain shows images of it, the blue face you "saw" was probably an image of a comp game or something, or maybe ur interpritation of what God looks like...... but all this freaky stuff you saw was in fact part of your self.....

oh, and yes go to R-E-H-A-B!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
And what's STD?
STD=Sexual Transfered Dessies

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yea, I've been told :)

And why the hell do you have Brazil's flag with the colors all messed up in thy avatar?

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i have the whole thing figured out.....the blue face was actully your enormous penis .....the blue was from jacking off, and the writing on the mirror was jizz....i once knew this guy that could write in cursive with his jizz..you probably have that talent too, no worries man....in my case the face would have been purple =D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i wish i could get rid of that white border.... its not a brazil falg its a Earth Federation Symbol and a Zeon one

Rune_Scape

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thou shalt not hold false witness against thy nieghbor

In Catholisim the Bishop and readings describe the devil as a person doing wrong. (( i.e. telling you to steal ))

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your problem is you are an idiot who needs to have his ass handed to him for acting like such a deush...

That's that...

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok well i might seem stupid but hypothetically if this was real then yeh i think you should pray about it and.. ooh that would be so freaky...

umm i dunno ask for God's protection. I know a lot of people who see similar things.. though not in the shower.. and they aren't on drugs

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
I need info on thigns like that, dont post unless u have sumthing good to say.. no negative comments

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Ha Ha Ha Ha, that is hilarious Scull.

Man, it probably said something like

M-O-V-E

-Frank :cool: