Visit site
some people can be so stupid..
hwo can jackhammers affect an unborn?
you have a cigarette you moron...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
what if she's an illegal immigrant from canada?
why would canadian enter america illiegally? thats so pointless.

and Americans arent that dumb, I know some girl that came to Canada this year (2004 sept) and shes pretty smart :wavey

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
N_Edd said:
why would canadian enter america illiegally? thats so pointless.

and Americans arent that dumb, I know some girl that came to Canada this year (2004 sept) and shes pretty smart :wavey
just the pregnant ones =D

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Though...you can't be an illegal immigrant from Canada, can you?

I thought you didn't need any visa to cross the border if you were a Canadian citizen.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hold up, we all talk about them smoking during pregnancy, I think shes stupid enough to smoke in the first place.

Canada Pwns America. I mean what kind of country votes for President Bush the Anti-christ?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
KittieKitty said:
Though...you can't be an illegal immigrant from Canada, can you?

I thought you didn't need any visa to cross the border if you were a Canadian citizen.
I think you do.

Maybe not

Im not sure, when I crossed border I wasnt Canadian.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Pan said:
Hold up, we all talk about them smoking during pregnancy, I think shes stupid enough to smoke in the first place.
You dont smoke? BLASHPEMER

Zmoney

Reaction score
Scumbags smoke cig's.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
You dont smoke? BLASHPEMER
no, i mean why would I want to injest thousands of poisions, to gain nothing but cancer, black lungs, and a loss of taste buds.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Pan said:
no, i mean why would I want to injest thousands of poisions, to gain nothing but cancer, black lungs, and a loss of taste buds.
how many cases of that had native americans had?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
I could go for a cig right about now.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Roach of Discord said:
I could go for a cig right about now.
Go ahead, kill yourself, I don't care. jsut stay away from me, i dont need your poison smoke. and stay away from buildings. It is proven that a length of smking actualy corrodes buildings, and repairs to those buildings, usualy government buildings, cost money.

Lets not forget smokers have a lwoer life expectancy, so don't expect a good insurance plan. You a time bomb, ready to die at any moment, no insurance company wants an idiot who is slowly killing themselves.

good thing you don't live in Canada, because the side effects of smoking, like cancer, land other ailments tie up the canadian healthcare system, wasting millions of tax payer money to keep these people who decided to be cool and smoke themselves to critical condition, alive.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whether some people think smoking is stupid or not, it is the smokers choice to do so. Several smokers have reasons for smoking if you did not know...

Some smokers smoke because it helps them from depression, stress, and anxiety. While others do it just because they like it. And others just do it to look cool. I am sure there are other reasons, but hell...

I smoke because if I get depressed or pissed off I used to mutilate myself. I stopped doing that and began smoking again, which calms me down alot. Whether or not people think it is stupid, it is my choice to smoke my Newport 100s...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Runexten said:
Whether some people think smoking is stupid or not, it is the smokers choice to do so. Several smokers have reasons for smoking if you did not know...

Some smokers smoke because it helps them from depression, stress, and anxiety. While others do it just because they like it. And others just do it to look cool. I am sure there are other reasons, but hell...

I smoke because if I get depressed or pissed off I used to mutilate myself. I stopped doing that and began smoking again, which calms me down alot. Whether or not people think it is stupid, it is my choice to smoke my Newport 100s...
read above psot, do everyone a favor, when your sick and dying, make sure you don't waste any of the governments money. Cause smoking is a slower form of suicide, you are going to speed up your own death, so don't take anyone else with you. It's you choice sure, but that doesn't mean you don't affect things around you. If you live in the USA, make sure your the one paying for your healthcare bill, assuming you don't develope cancer that spreads and is uncurable.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Smoking IS stupid, I agree with pan 100 %. I don't smoke normally, but occationly (no excuse though). Although you acting like canadians don't smoke is just retarded..

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cancer is uncurable no matter what doctors say. All that can be done to cancer is to slow the spreading down and let it rest for awhile.

And also if I ever do get lung cancer I plan on living with it because it was my decission to do so as well. Not only that, but I do plan on signing that little paper that allows you to put yourself to sleep because of an uncurable disease.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would agree with you Pan, if you said the same things for all those who suffer from non-smoking related cancer and all other kinds of illnesses. They did it to themselves, didnt they? So lets not have sick people spending the governement's money. Lets shoot them all.