360 Price

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pan said:
in other words, to much
For that much power you're getting a HELL of a deal. Especially if you invest a little more into it and modify it. Oh, and if you can get the linux kernel to run on it, it will be a PC.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
wow pan i didnt think you could get any gayer. just accept the fact that nintendo blows and always will until they start making games for people older than 10 years old. the only good game is resident evil and it still sucks for nintendo. the DS sucks imo. all the games for the ds are based on dragging a little stick accross a screen. WOW I WANT ONE...

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
RisenDeMoN said:
For that much power you're getting a HELL of a deal. Especially if you invest a little more into it and modify it. Oh, and if you can get the linux kernel to run on it, it will be a PC.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/09/news_6127219.html

ps3, buy the HDD... ( god damn just include it sony! )

and the HDD is going to come with a linux OS, according to the link

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
wow pan i didnt think you could get any gayer. just accept the fact that nintendo blows and always will until they start making games for people older than 10 years old. the only good game is resident evil and it still sucks for nintendo. the DS sucks imo. all the games for the ds are based on dragging a little stick accross a screen. WOW I WANT ONE...
...Laugh Out Loud.

'Tis true. Nintendo does make children's games (i.e. all of the Sonic adventures), or they make a bunch of repetative RPG's (i.e. Tales of Symphonia, Batan Kratos). Nintendo does have Resident Evil, but I've never played the Gamecube version. The truth is, NES, SNES, and N64 are THE consoles.. Next to Xbox of course.. I still do want to see the Revolution, though.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
pans sayin xbox 2 and ps3 are repetitive with there games just with better graphics. well since im still seeing mario, metroid, wario, and sonic all in 3d, how does that make nintendo better?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
pans sayin xbox 2 and ps3 are repetitive with there games just with better graphics. well since im still seeing mario, metroid, wario, and sonic all in 3d, how does that make nintendo better?
I'll tell you. First off, Sonic is a shit game since it stepped off Genesis. Mario and Metroid have both stayed true, but you misunderstand me. While Ps2 games and Xbox games will remain the same, Mario has evolved in every single game he has been in same with Metroid. Each time the gameplay is not repeated, it is enhanced to the point it is new and refreshing. how often can you use the same RPG formula for a final fantasy? 12 times? Psh they stopped being good after 1.