360 Price

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember the PS2 launched at around 550$ in canada, so this isn't too rediculous. I can get an xbox now off ebay, new, for about 150$ canadian.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
$620 can?

holy shit I cant beleive people throw money at these companies for crap.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
yup, your right. What are people thinking, throwing money away for a tri-core 3.2 ghz, 512mb DDR3 ram, 500mhz x800 equilavent (or better) ghx computer. Sigh, morons i tell you =/

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
even though your being sarcastic it is incredibly true. If I have the best computer in the world, it isn't worth shit if all the games I have on it are jsut clones with better graphics and shittier gameplay coming from the last gen console.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
even though your being sarcastic it is incredibly true. If I have the best computer in the world, it isn't worth shit if all the games I have on it are jsut clones with better graphics and shittier gameplay coming from the last gen console.

yeah, exspecially when linux gets ported then you can emulate windows if you dont know how to use linux.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
then again if you need that much processing power jsut to run windows and are willing to 600 dollars when the xbox 360 has nothing to offer besides crap games and the possibility to emulate windows through linux then there is something wrong with you.

for 600$ the thing better scratch my ass and serve me coffee, because if all you care about is raw power, take a look at the ps3 which is twice as powerful.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
then again if you need that much processing power jsut to run windows and are willing to 600 dollars when the xbox 360 has nothing to offer besides crap games and the possibility to emulate windows through linux then there is something wrong with you.

for 600$ the thing better scratch my ass and serve me coffee, because if all you care about is raw power, take a look at the ps3 which is twice as powerful.

Accually they stack up around the same, gg.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
their almost equal till you get to the processors where sony has one main processor and 7 others.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
their almost equal till you get to the processors where sony has one main processor and 7 others.

If you look at the accual proformance, they are about equal. The PS3 is a little bit higher.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The PlayStation 3 coming out in 2006 has been announced as having a performance of 2.18 TFLOPS, roughly double the announced TFLOPS rating of the Xbox 360, itself rated in the TFLOPS class.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
What the hell is a terraflop

And is your last name actually "Forget" ?

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score