a Flops is floating operations per second... or something

COTA-GoD said:
you know what all those dots look like? bullshit. LarL
know what that looks like? a fanboy in denial

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Corrosive said:
Pan, how do you know the games are going to be shit when the system isn't even out yet? You should join the pyschic hotline if you're that good.
because the past always defines the future. Companies don't make new games, they take old ideas that people will buy and replicate them so there is 500 games that are all based on a single concept. Every FPS is all copies of eachother to see who can make mroe money. There has been absolutely no advances in the genre in the past 10 years. It's safe to say, what you got on the xbox/ps2 will be readily availabe to suck the money out of your pockets with a bigger price in the next gen.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Emolite said:
a Flops is floating operations per second... or something

know what that looks like? a fanboy in denial

There is no denial about it, its the truth.

The xbox price point has been brought down :

Speaking to TheStreet.com, Allard said that he was "not sure" about the final price point, with a decision on pricing still "probably about two months away" - but confirmed that the price would "be in the neighbourhood" of the $300 price tag of Xbox at launch.
Regarding the exact date on which the Xbox 360 will arrive, Allard refused to be drawn - sticking to the oft-repeated games industry mantra of "when it's done" and stating that the full logistics of the worldwide launch have yet to be worked out.

so 380 cnd, hopefully that is it, haha.

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
in other words, to much
My thoughts exactly. The PS3 would probably be around the same price, if not more or less. The Revolution probably will be a whole lot less, because it dosen't have all that crap you don't need in a gaming system.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ima little disapointed with Nintendo and the hardware, but the whole entire Nintendo database of oldskool games is a turn on for me. Screw sony, Snes beats every game this century.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
ima little disapointed with Nintendo and the hardware, but the whole entire Nintendo database of oldskool games is a turn on for me. Screw sony, Snes beats every game this century.

then buy a snes, or mod your xbox and put emulators on it.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
in other words, to much
Well hey! Why don't I just go buy another computer for a lower price that can do more!?! Good Idea!

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Cappy said:
Well hey! Why don't I just go buy another computer for a lower price that can do more!?! Good Idea!

or you can pay 300-400 usd for the xbox360, put linux on it, then have a high end pc for even cheaper then your pos pc. gg

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
or you can pay 300-400 usd for the xbox360, put linux on it, then have a high end pc for even cheaper then your pos pc. gg
of course, all my needs are in the xbox 360, i jsut need to put linux on it and suddenly it's a computer. Except it's not and never will be.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
of course, all my needs are in the xbox 360, i jsut need to put linux on it and suddenly it's a computer. Except it's not and never will be.

I really dont understand how you can say it is not a computer?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
there's better stuff then the lunix stuff now.. :D ( and easyier )

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
J just made a statement that it will be in the $300 range. (Like we didn't know-__-)

From the way I read it, I would look at a $350 basic package price (console, couple controllers, maybe a game or two).

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
A basic package would include the system and one controller. I bet you thats all it would have.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Patrick_A said:
A basic package would include the system and one controller. I bet you thats all it would have.

That is all it has.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yes i read an article from the head dude working on the xbox he said it should be around the original xbox price (300 us dollars at launch)

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Icedragon said:
Yes i read an article from the head dude working on the xbox he said it should be around the original xbox price (300 us dollars at launch)

J. Allard.......

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ShadowFury said:
The Revolution probably will be a whole lot less, because it dosen't have all that crap you don't need in a gaming system.
I like the way this guy thinks. All I want in a GAMING system is for it to play GAMES....and maybe do the two sarcastic remarks Pan made.