1001 Things we want to see in SC2

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ok really we are at 88
88.space combat
89.toss mobile unit sheild restorer
90.Weapon modifier in the editor [im talking complex shit like sunedit2k[good program get it if you have C&c tiberian sun]]
91.Terrian optioning[iso,sqaure with shores, rectangler shores, sqaure no shores,rectanguler no shores]
92. ez ability editing
93.ez spell creation
94. same old starcraft triggers[with more options]

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com

95. StarEdit with a lot of features but wayyy more understandable then war iii's.

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-they should come up with more races...along with the hybrids...and xel'naga...and why jsut 5 races...they should put more....
-also the movie option would kick @ss
-water units would be kool....why not...you can make a sneek attack better..and transport units....
-and make it that when you do an upgrade...the unit appears better like he gets a bigger gun...or a thicker amro...that would be kool...
-also they should have badass campaign editors
-oh make it so taht you can buy a hero...like in WC3...
-oh and continue the campaign...and make it even longer
-oh and make so taht you can create ur own units...like you fuse 2 or more units together..like a tank and golaith...and like when they fuse...casue goliath guns are on a tank body...or maybe a firebat..with a rine...
:rollie

Zornor

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Numbering and making sense would be a really good idea :p

Well, your last number was 103. I hope/think.

104. NOT be 3d. I don't want a shitty map editor like in WC3.
105. Much more hilarity, especially with the pissed off quotes.
106. A units graphic editor. It would probably be a 3D renderer. I know this idea is stupid and will never be used, but I wanna see it in SC2 anway :p
107. Sets of triggers saved as files so you can easily build defense maps, RPG maps and other UMS maps.
108. Xel'Naga experiments; PROTOSS/ZERG/TERRAN TRIPLE STACK SUPER ULTRA MEGA HYPER SUPER UNIT with fries. Actually, lots of complete weirdos will want to see that alot.
109. A 'POS' function (no, not piece of s*** function, parent over shoulder) which blocks out swearing.
110. An ingame ban function, either by direct banning or voting.
111. An ammo system. The host would choose whether or not to use this, in order to prevent huge rushes. It would apply to all ranged units. There would be refill buildings for units to stock-up. How much ammo they start with depends on how powerful they are.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com

112. Things you can build off a capital ship, like small nible AA ships used to excort capitals.

Zornor

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
113. Kerrigan dying
114. Jim Raynor becoming completely random (eg, look at the second line of my sig, etc)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
115.Infested Protoss.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AxL
Mensgk is already evil...
i thought he just wanted to clean up the currupt terran world

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
116.A Enemy thats everyones against at the End * Such as Protoss + Zerg Genetics Every one thinks it wrong and then all the races come Together to fight the CrossBreed

117.More skills.

118. Lots of Secrets and Easter Eggs that makes a game fun.

E

EZ_Ryder

119. More Terran Buildings that fly.
120. Like 119 but some buildings can shoot while flying or build while flying. Or make a new bunker like structure thats really powerful and can fly, like a flying fortress, I could definitely see terran using somthing like this.
121. Having kills for units actually means something, like someone said before. Perhaps they gain more hp as they get more kills or their rank goes up ie. terran.
122. No Heroes and leveling, keep that garbage for wc3 players.
123. A warpgate system for terran, instead of nydus like zerg where its a 1 way back and forth, the terran use a gateway system where 1 gate goes to the next one and that one goes to another one.
124. Terran Infantry with rocket launcher, all current terran infantry suck against heavy units. Rocket would be low dmg to light and full to heavy.
125. Protoss reaver can get a speed upgrade
126. Computer Ai that doesnt get screwed by walling players.
127. Ai that uses player massing strategies on $$$ maps, (that would be scary)
128. Zerg unit that can kill units that pass over it while burrowed, like it pulls them down under and slowly kills them.
129. With 128, make an upgrade to move units while burrowed.
130. Make it so that when any dropship like units dies every unit comes out of it but at like 50% of their current hp.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
131. better breifing tools
132. more cinimatics
133. blizzard releasing their custom triggers for the single player missions
:shoot :shoot :shoot :lucifer

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by EZ_Ryder

126. Computer Ai that doesnt get screwed by walling players.
COLOR]
Hello thats the point if you wall they will blow the shit out of you thats the point so you dont wall. (i know that sometimes you dont wall and they blow you away (Hydralisks lvl 5 sunken defenss 2003 are dumb))

ThyMuse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't wanna see anything you guys have posted... It's too much to go through and critisize one by one but I must say the majority of the shit you people have listed are pointless.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
134. StarCraft 2 hackers and ladder abusers getting lawsuits filed against them by Blizzard.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sakuhta
10. There is a doodad that you can add that is a HUGE gundam-looking thing in the water... that unit for terran, but you have to tech veeerry far, and it costs a shitload. And you have to power it, it takes so much energy for every step... etc., but it does major damage, can step on units, can go up cliffs.. :)
:rofl2 I've never heard such an outrageous idea. That'd be such a rigged unit though. Blizzard aren't THAT crazy :sly

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
136.an editor as versitile as war3's (make units and spells and stuff) with the ez triggering of SC 1