1001 Things we want to see in SC2

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Thanks to BlizzForums for the idea, 1001 things that we want to see in Starcraft 2.

Post all your ideas in yellow so we can differentiate between them and chit chat in this thread. If you feel like you want to expand on an idea, make a new thread on it, that's what the StarCraft 2 forum is for.

1. Xel' Naga as a playable race
2. Protoss heavy melee unit
3. Stronger Zerg A+G attacking air unit

Continue on. I don't know whether this thread will work or not, that's all up to you. If there's too much spam in this thread, a BattleForums staff member will close and move this thread leaving a "Rejected Harshly" sign.

Maegtellumaion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya i posted on BF for this but my post got deleted when BSTRhino got banned or whatever

4. Busted machines are left on the battlefield, crashes, etc
5. Warthog-ish vehicle for terrans
6. No heroes
7. Mods to Bnet so you can pick your color, and make it so that in a TVB game when the teams are already picked, the teams are on the same side of the map
8. Better mass transit system for terrans. My personal idea is a BC size troop carrier that carries like 24 units or something big like that. That way it can hold a full group of vultures/golis.

Wow sorry i cant figure these colors out. For whatever reason yellow isnt on my list...i'll figure it out at some point. Sry.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
...at the end, add [/color]

9. Templar spell to make units invisible
10. There is a doodad that you can add that is a HUGE gundam-looking thing in the water... that unit for terran, but you have to tech veeerry far, and it costs a shitload. And you have to power it, it takes so much energy for every step... etc., but it does major damage, can step on units, can go up cliffs.. :)

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just want starcraft 2 to come out before 2006.......
well, anyway, i wanna see a new race. Such as the rebirth of the Xel Naga. Or something like that.
I also DONT wanna see water units. Makes things a whole lot more complicated.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zera
i just want starcraft 2 to come out before 2006.......
well, anyway, i wanna see a new race. Such as the rebirth of the Xel Naga. Or something like that.
I also DONT wanna see water units. Makes things a whole lot more complicated.
......post it in yellow to differ from chit chat. and number it. sheesh..

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

11. Hybrids:)
12. Better comp AI
13. A movie option like in W3
14. Zerg units being able to tunnel:lucifer
15. Little people ejecting from machines like golaiths and tanks:)
16. Capital ships are HUGE. They should be like dropships, able to hold units and ships.
17. In contrast to 16, dropships should be made weaker
18. When a ship crashes, little guys should parachete out, though they can be shot down really easily.
19. Zealots remains should remian in a battle field.
20. Interacting with 19, probes should have an option to pick up the spirt of the remains of Zealots and put them into dragoons.
21. Relating to 20, there shouold be a building with lots of dragoons.

That's all i can think of right...

Maegtellumaion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
22. Big capital ships. BIG capital ships.
23. Larger transports. For you rogue leader players, similar to the ones you protect in the second level. They would have to be a little bit smaller.
24. More infantry. Nothing against marines, but i'd love to see more styles of infantry to accompany these large transports.
25. Wreckage. When a BC takes the last hit, instead of "poofing", it becomes a huge pile of flaming metal hurtling down towards the surface that absolutely obliterates any neanderthall that doesn't move out of the way. Well, a little obsessive but the units should take damage when they go down.

I like the idea of zealots being resurrected into goons. That would be sweet. The colors still aren't working. I don't know whats going on with that, so i colored them something. Sorry about that.

EDIT: can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong with the colors? i selected the text and did color, but it didnt work!!!!

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
26. Undergound units for all
27. more races (maybe like the xel'naga as metioned but maybe just something blizzed pulls out their butt)
28. mass unit moving (kinda like the Nadus canal for the zerg but for terren and protoss)
29.special infantry (i.e. A terren sniper slow to fire but high dmg to unsheiled un to low armored tagets)
30.more technolgy
31.more and better unit upgrades
32. Full 3d like Earth 2150
33. Full unit cusomization (this kidda defeats 29) (say you research a new gun so you make a new unit to carry it)
34. sheilding for terrens
35. a zerg unit just for transport
36. nuke launcher(tank mounted)
37.laser weapondry
38.Switch between full 3d and old starcraft veiw
39. more units.(goes along with both 33 and 29)
40. battle taunts (say if a terren marine gets a kill he could be like "suck it down" or just someting funny)
41. bigger longer and more challanging campain (I'm crazy and exept that)
42. better mapping tools
43. better defensive stuctures and units
44. Really slick GFX (not like W3 were polygons are all over)
45. more & better triggers(goes along with 42)
46. an experince system (like command and conquer)
47. Vechile piolt idea(C&C generals) were if a unit with experince was killed its piolt pops out then can get in a differnt unit and give its experince to that unit
48. PunkBuster (for antihack and cheat)
49. Maybe a new alien race(besides Xel'naga) maybe something like mutants
50. more backstory (how the xel'naga created zerg and protoss and how the terrens colinized maybe)
51. mass unit selection kinda like infinite selection

i like that Wreckage idea too that would be alsome i dislike the gundam idea. I'll think of more don't worry

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
EDIT: can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong with the colors? i selected the text and did color, but it didnt work!!!!
Put the "" into the front of the text. Than at the end of the text put, ""(Don't put the quotation marks;)).

32.Full 3d like Earth 2150
Ah, shit, thats going to kill my comp if that happens:(

Are you F**KING MAD????? Puting a f**cking nuck on a tank is crazy....

52. No mass unit selection-it makes it more challenging
53. If you want to mass units, than you have to send a message or something, to make like such nand such army move.
54. Zerg gets a captial ship
55. In the editor, you should be able to create new units like in W3.
56. More intercepters in the Carrier-if you remeber the cinimatics, the carrier has a lot more than eight interceptors.
57. you can set rounds for SC games(like Navy Seal)
58. You can set a guy to be controled by the keyborad(don't know why they would do this but I just would think it would be intresting...)

BSTRhino

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft.org
Originally posted by Maegtellumaion
ya i posted on BF for this but my post got deleted when BSTRhino got banned or whatever
Oh, that must've been the forum resetting.

And hey, I'm glad Battleforums is now continuing my old thread! Go beat them to 1001 Battleforumers!

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Crazy Demon Wrote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32.Full 3d like Earth 2150
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, shit, thats going to kill my comp if that happens
(End quote)
Actully the game ran just fine on my old 650mhz

Crazy Demon Wrote:
quote:

Are you F**KING MAD????? Puting a f**cking nuck on a tank is crazy....
(End quote)
i put this in as a down sized nuck hint small nuck like tiny like only about 1/2 of the origanal just be happy cuase that i said tiny and only one cuase in Earth 2150 you had ICBM's on tanks two at a time if you wanted to(they took 10 min a peice to build)

59. more Zerg units
60. zerg healing unit

Quoteing Crazy demon
55. In the editor, you should be able to create new units like in W3.
56. More intercepters in the Carrier-if you remeber the cinimatics, the carrier has a lot more than eight interceptors.
57. you can set rounds for SC games(like Navy Seal)
(End quote)

i like those demon

Sniper GTX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
58. A hero system but not like WC say if a marine gets 20 kills he gets a randomly generated name and do better damage same for toss cept zealots heroes which if they die they become hero dragoons and zerg would evolve into they're better forms like hunter-killer. Sorry about color im a dumbass lol

Sakuhta

Reaction score
59) 5 races
50) randomly generated maps

F

FaKeD

64) Different types of terrain different from the current SC/BW style
65) Different kind of campaign editor maps ( new ideas )

Sorry for the color...i cant seem to find yellow

Zornor

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
66. A graphics and units editor, so we can change graphics and add/change units whenever you want w/o downloading stuff
67. Space Pirates... :D

Zornor

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's obviously going o be used...

69) Fluffy pink toilet seats in cinematics
70) Someone getting promoted in a cinematic
71) Mensgk turning evil
72) Flamethrowers on Goliaths like Alpha/Beta versions
73) Editing hero's abilities in StarEdit unit editor
74) Better Protoss Reavers so people will notice them
75) Triggers not to have a 2 second delay
76) Levels where you're in an underwater base, and it's basically just like installation
77) Smileys in Battle.net channels and lobbies
78) Not easily hackable
79) A PDF version of the manual to come with the game
80) The option to select the language ingame (if you want to test your German or whatever)
81) A completely different tutorial campaign

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
82) add a new race.....83) give the zerg somting worth using that has at least some armour and damage damn they got nothing but mass force

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
84) more units for terrans, i mean common, today we have 100 of different types of weapons in the military, yet in the future we are limited only to few?