make a lair
get a spire
make about 30 or 20 mutas
and get queens nest
get hive
get greater spire
get about 10 guardians
then if ur realy desperate
get about 2 queens and use broodlin on about 3 enemys miners for a diversion then send in ur ins then air and victory gl all!!

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
4 sunkens is too many.

You need to be constantly pressuring your opponent throughout the game, or a good player will out-expand you.

Other than that, it's alright.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
just to tell u that wouldn't work against me cause when im zerg i always keep like 20 maybe more scourges around my drones so the queens will never get through. plus if your going to use guardians ill just build more scourges. good i love scourges. i took out one guys intire food supply with em.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
heh

You don't really need to get an extractor that fast if ur gonna make 4 sunkens and 10 zerglings. Also, if your gonna make 4 sunkens, just skip the zerglings. No point in making zerglings if ur gonna make sunkens, just make like 3 zerglings then go on to hydras. If you make 4 sunkens and 10 zerglings and ur opponent already has hydras, then ur ****ed.

FSB)SoulReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thescv.com
I beg to differ scuzzy for that strat the sooner you make the extractor the better. The faster u have gas the faster u have everything else which means its less likey the enmy will have a counter. 2 sunkens should do with about 12 lings. other than that tech up hard.

C

Cretin

u guys are dumb ok.............for really who the hell is going to follow ur steps???? heres what u do to win....

1. Never stop building drones (untill u hav elike 50)
2. Do not forget to upgrade
3. Get lings and hydro's and defilers
4. THis will work and all roads lead to victory
5. Dont listen to the other guys in this place i could waste them all
6. Play people in channel: clan x17 (if u want to get good)

FSB)SoulReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thescv.com
ok yeah lings hydras and defilers great now fight that vs goons/reavers/templar and i wasn't listing steps i was telling scuzzy that getting an extractor early is a good idea and yes your right building drones constetly is the way so is upgrading u forgot expand though what good is 50 drones on one mineral patch?

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i thunk ur startegys are kinda good but i oprefer mine build like 30 drones and make em mine 3 drones for gas if its close build lings and like 5 sunkens then hydras and atack and dont forget to upgrade ur guyz if no that start sucks. its easy an simple the d is good and all after that build other stuff just in case works good vsterran tosses can beat it:(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xel
i thunk ur startegys are kinda good but i oprefer mine build like 30 drones and make em mine 3 drones for gas if its close build lings and like 5 sunkens then hydras and atack and dont forget to upgrade ur guyz if no that start sucks. its easy an simple the d is good and all after that build other stuff just in case works good vsterran tosses can beat it:(
i cant see how you dont understand it? with no periods, bad grammer and speling, i dont understand how you cnat read it.

note to XEL use sentences!.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Xel, how old are you?! I have a 6 year old bro that can type better than that!!
Well anyway heres a few of my strats....

On Money Maps I usually get a mix of Hydras and Defilers, because most people mass Wraiths, BC's, Or Carriers.
For the newbs who don't know why.... Air units can't attack ground units with dark swarm casted over them and same goes for any units that use ranged attacks, like Marines.

My favorite strat of all on Money Maps though is the plague the cannons routine, so many people get aggervated when I plague their mass of cannons then follow up with some Lings.

On Lost Temple Maps I use this strategy:

Make 4 Drones
Make an Overlord
Get a Spawning Pool
Get a few Zerglings
Build 2 or 3 Sunken Colonies
Build Extractor
Make Hydralisk Den
Get Hydralisk, Make Lurkers if I haven't already been attacked
Mutate Hathery Into Lair
Build a Spire
Expand
Get Scourge and Mutalisk
Build Queen's Nest
Send a few units on a suicide diversion attack
Build Nydlus Canal
Then send in The Rest

And I forgot to add the other stuff about extra Hatheries and Drones, Overlords, Ect... But thats just a basic outline of one of my stratigies.