Your weapon

-Sh1Ft-

=) - (=
Reaction score
I have an 6 inch knife (blade) thats black and flips out, dunno the name, i take it to school and shit, I also carry a Paintball Gun in my backpack w/o the barrell, does that count?

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
you have a beautiful smile, now lets see you use it as a weapon, ATTACK, ATTACK!

-issac brock

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
My greatest weapon is my tongue. I can use it to charm those wily ladies or fool those brutes.

If that doesn't work, then I have my feet to carry me to safety :D

But the weapons that I have are: B.B. Gun Rifle, Airsoft Pistol, Envelope Opener, Dagger, A heavy bat shaped dagger, a wooden axe and my fists.
All are useless when against my feet and tongue...Unless it's the rifle :frustrate

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Mr Fire :)

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
6 Katanas, 2 wakazashis, 1 pair of sais, 1 ninja sword, and many knives.

my favortie knife i wish i could have bought a second one before the police confiscated all of them:(

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]That knife looks something like the one i have, exept mine has the blade going inside the hndle and the handle itself is split in two.[/glow]

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well if you look at it this way, we are our own weapons. Yay! I'm my own best friend, worst enemy, critic, and weapon now! Oh boy....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
wooden blade...

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fists ... n make use of the object in ur surroundings ... tables ... chairs ... wires ... blah

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a powerful slingshot, some antique sword/blade...a bow and arrow for some reason...
And my fists...people have seen me crush toothpics with my bare hands....

Pureblade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
blizzcenter.com
Got about 3 pocket knives accumulated during Boy Scouts. Nice metal bat, and the good 'ol fashioned foot to the groin.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
bleh what do u expect..... im a southern and love to hunt so yea i have alot of artillary. I like being fair in fights....so i just use my hands etc.... but if they pick up somthing, all hell breaks lose.(basically, ill shove your head up your A$$) :wavey

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Strange that no one said anything about broken beer bottles (or how we call them here "roses")[/glow]

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whoa, double post? ban? please?
My arsenal includes many guns swords and knives. My dad and I both collect, so that cool. We almost got a house with a shooting range on the property, which woulda been cool, but instead we stayed in town and now will have trouble excersising our guns on a regular basis...

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
off topic: i think their should be a vote to ban rst

my weapon is my weak fists than deliver what my friends call girl scout kisses...its funny though, my friend says im weak and then one day we get in a fight and he complains and says i gave him a black eye...hmmm

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
spam and double post! oh my god today is a happy day for us all! *reports*

kuzmich said:
I got a freind who has nunchaku. He learned how to use them by downloading a tutorial of the internet. That dude can do crazy things, and he is fast, he got talent. Of course he never used it for real, i mean you not gonna carry your nunchakus in the pocket while walking on the street.

I guarantee it you can't avoid a butterfly knife, especially if the one who uses it knows how to use it.
yeah, i havent dont too much with mine yet, but i have a friend who is pretty good with his set.

a knife is a knife, it cant move any faster or quicker than your hand.(unless you throw it)

i forgot, i do have a few weapons, mainly a scythe and a potato gun, and some improvised hand grenades and always a cocktail or two. also a shotgun, rifle, crossbow, and compound bow(60 lb pull i think) if i need them, although they technically arent mine.

oh and kami, thats what you get for living in canada! :dance

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh yes, the days of hunting deer with a compund bow in the mountains of tehachapi ^_^ I don't personally own a bow, but my grandpa is all in to hunting, and its awesom.