You there! (Yes, I'm talking to you.) Any peaceful thoughts?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He is funding indeed on new ways for energy. Cuz we need it. Oil isn't eternal. But as long as we have no other way, we shall use it.

I am not supporting saddam. I didn't saw anyone here saying it either.

But there are other ways to do it. Damn, U.S. have the navy seals, the commandos, all those guys. I know that it is well guarded, but just a little bombing to destroy those protections and then a litllre rush to capture him in a while, should be enough. If Saddam dies, the rest will go with him. And maybe not. We cant tell it, we dont know how it is.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was woundering dosn't most of The U.S oil come from Texas?
I mean that is basicly what all south Texas is is oil refineries!

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
He is funding indeed on new ways for energy. Cuz we need it. Oil isn't eternal. But as long as we have no other way, we shall use it.

I am not supporting saddam. I didn't saw anyone here saying it either.

But there are other ways to do it. Damn, U.S. have the navy seals, the commandos, all those guys. I know that it is well guarded, but just a little bombing to destroy those protections and then a litllre rush to capture him in a while, should be enough. If Saddam dies, the rest will go with him. And maybe not. We cant tell it, we dont know how it is.
Dude that's what the **** we are going to do! We're supposedly (I'm not making anything concrete) sending special forces units to all the oil sites to secure them first...than strategically bombing any military buildings or structures that could prove hazardous to our men and vehicles (planes, tanks, etc.). Than we will probably end up in a manhunt for Saddam which will be difficult since he has body doubles so we'd probably have to test the DNA against any of his know relatives that would be willing to work with us.

And yes by opposing war with Iraq you are giving in to his wishes...maybe indirectly and unknowingly..but still in the end supporting his actions because you are against him paying the consequences of them (i.e. a military strike).

Originally posted by NTS
I was woundering dosn't most of The U.S oil come from Texas?
I mean that is basicly what all south Texas is is oil refineries!

Texas, South America, maybe a little from asian countries in the pacific.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by OniSyhpon
*and this is the second thread also posted in the asylum...*
My sole reason for posting the same one in The Asylum: some people would want to rant and rabble this thread.

One more thing: please keep words such as 'dumb canadian' in The Asylum too.

- Amantis

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Then why the hell do u need, what, about 100.000 men in kuwait for?

and no relative of him would be willing to work for U.S.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Amantis
My sole reason for posting the same one in The Asylum: some people would want to rant and rabble this thread.

One more thing: please keep words such as 'dumb canadian' in The Asylum too.

- Amantis
Sorry I call it how I see it:)

Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Then why the hell do u need, what, about 100.000 men in kuwait for?

and no relative of him would be willing to work for U.S.
One part of war is intimidation which lowers the morale of anyone still willing to fight for Saddam (which most are forced to do as shown during Desert Storm where whole flocks gave up to a handful of our troops) as well as it being safety in numbers.

Actually there are alot of Saddam's cousins and other relatives who despise what he is doing and I believe some even live in California...

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
For me peace is good but if there is a war to fight I will be there.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hmm...how about some opinions of getting yourself heard?

- Amantis

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey this is quite ridiculous, lets all post in one place. Read my response in the asylum, so that we can keep this thread going, its gonna be a short battle in a long war.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Sorry I don't go to the asylum.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Afraid? No way! I just don't wanna waste my time posting with a nonsense thread and if I do wanna flame people it comes with a reason.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Apherius (this post was from The Asylum)
War

People are going to die in Iraq. They have been dying for the last thirty years under Saddams Regime. He has kidnapped thousands and killed millions more. The Kurds have been gassed, the Iranians have been gassed and the Israelis and Kuwaitis shudder even at his weakness. Our inability to act will not stop people from dying, it will only make sure that it goes unpunished. War is the death of humanity, all that we are and strive to be. This war was Saddams responsibility to avoid, and he has chosen to die surrounded by his murdering band of brigands. The soverignty (check spelling) has been negated. He is not chosen by the people and his rule is illegitimate.

What then....what other options do we have besides war?
Inspectors........hahahaha. They are only able to find the scraps that Saddam allows, they could search 100 years and find nothing. Containment is failure, there is no containment after 9/11. There are no barriers sure enough to stand.. the nation we shoulder is in danger.

The answer is to strike and dare, because to flinch is to fail and only watch the evil grow, even at a distance. When Saddam has nuclear weapons, even the weapons he has now could kill hundreds of millions.....we will be unable to stop, unable to dictate terms of any kind. He will have the cards of death, and we will have to deal....

Not a threat.....Afghanistan once was not a threat......
Hmm...Saddam the only one who was the cause of war? I believe that Iraq seems to have been in war longer than Saddam's regime.

- Amantis

PS> The reason why I've posted this in The Asylum is for some of the posters to flame. We're dealing with major debating issues here.

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i see no one i get back to the oil crap over the with iarq. the war is remove saddam from power have WE put him in power. they needed to think be for u put a phyco in power of country. yes we put in power.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
right, the people doesn't support him. That is why he got 100% of votes. Fear makes u respect, true respect, not just some scared shit.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
You get respect out of fear but never loyalty. To attain respect and loyalty at the same time is through affection.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Definitely. The mess in the Middle East is enough to determine World War III. It's already bad enough to have Hitler's dictatorship and we now have to deal with Iraq and Bush.

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Why World War III? It's just between two countries and a few terrorist.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by OniSyphon
Uh no the British started that maybe you should read up on that a little more...first of it started because of the Napoleonic wars in Europe because of this Britian was 1) Forcing Americans to fight in their wars...2) Seizing American trade ships for resources and supplies...3) The British were supplying (how much resources are up to debate) Native American rebellions such as Tecumseh's efforts to form a Indian Confederacy.
maybe you should brush up on american history
the american revolution ended 25 years before you declared war on canada.in which way was britain forcing you to fight their wars?

france, russia, prussia and other european countries ceased trading with great britain after they deafeated the french navy in 1805, so in In reply, the British Navy blockaded European ports, preventing ships from delivering their cargoes to the us and other countries. a britain ship firing on an american ship because they were looking for deserters, (they did not take supplies or ships, they just took deserters) forced the us to pass the Embargo Act of 1807 which forbade any american ship to leave for any destination. proving your second fact incorrect.

as for your 3 fact here is a quote
"Because some of the Indians were equipped with fire-arms, the frontiersmen complained loudly that the British in Canada were arming the Indians and inciting the tribesmen to fight the Americans. These charges were grossly exaggerated. It is true that Indians did acquire a few muskets through normal trade, as they had done for many years, but the British forces in North America were so poorly equipped that they had no surplus guns to give to American Indian tribes. Unfortunately, the noisy charges of the frontiersmen deceived a large number of American citizens"
beisdes you were taking THEIR land, they were defending themselves

do i have to continue?
please leave a reply so i may shoot you down again:D

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Maverick
Why World War III? It's just between two countries and a few terrorist.
What about the other countries who have declared that they are helping the US/Iraq? The terrorist acts can still aim those countries. After the World Trade Centre, what next? Buckingham Palace?

- Amantis