You guys want me to pickup after SF?

Golden Monkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do you guys want me to make the map hacks from now on since there is no more SF, they wont be as good as SF's but if he's gone ill make them.

Does any1 want me to?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
only if you fill like it scummy boy. I am way to ****ing lazy to do it, and I don;t think anyone else is going to...

The_wanderer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"only if you fill like it scummy boy. I am way to ****ing lazy to do it, and I don;t think anyone else is going to..."

(sigh) forged can you ever stop being a ass he's just trying to help.

sure man i will any one that is willing to waste thar time to help others i say is more then welcome to as long as it works and is pretty easy to understand then i say go for it. If they don't allow you to i would still want em so golden monkey if you do send them to bongoboo93@msn.com or the_wanderer_bob@hotmail.com thx man.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by The_wanderer
"only if you fill like it scummy boy. I am way to ****ing lazy to do it, and I don;t think anyone else is going to..."

(sigh) forged can you ever stop being a ass he's just trying to help.

sure man i will any one that is willing to waste thar time to help others i say is more then welcome to as long as it works and is pretty easy to understand then i say go for it. If they don't allow you to i would still want em so golden monkey if you do send them to bongoboo93@msn.com or the_wanderer_bob@hotmail.com thx man.
His previous aka was Lord_Scum (hince the scummy boy). he used to make war2 hacks, we have been friends for a whil. I was just ****ing around.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
go ahead and make them i won't stop you its always funny to see people get banned off b.net for maphacking

The_wanderer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"go ahead and make them i won't stop you its always funny to see people get banned off b.net for maphacking"

auron your right i say if you hack have a brian about it make sure you a ton of backup keys and never get to attached to one account btw final fantasy 10 was the biggest peice of shit ive ever played i payed 100$ for the worst game in the world ffvii and ffviii were the best the others before them were fun but lacked story but i must admit ffx was completely horrible i cryed after a hour wondering why didn't i rent it out lol (Sigh) btw i know nothign about puncuation or spelling so don't correct me unless you enjoy being a ass. (btw extremely sorry for being off topic but ffx is just so damn shit)

my bad oopsies i would say sorry but i hate you to much forged but i was wrong cause i had no clue thx i guess for not being a asshole about it anyways i'll cyas another time another place peace.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man, auron is awesome and FFX was awesome your just an idiot. You can tell its awesome because they made FFX-2. But, i agree when you say FF7 is awesome, but its really ld and has sad graphics.

@topic: Did you really have to ask if you could make hacks? The more the better!

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
ffx was a shit game but auron ruled, imagine if u you could have final fantasy ppl on wc, u cud have sum fun, make cloud the worlds sickest hero.. btw forged u do have a way of being rude to ppl trying to help. anyways SF still makes them doesnt he, even tho he sed he quit...

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
whats the point in posts like this ^^? what does that help acomplish. and zaku everyone knew he was chattin sh*t neways

Santa-Bla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I cant believe ppl will waste their time on stupid things like making a map hack. Well cheating sux and u guys r all losers. U guys r the undesirables on b.net!
U guys immature enough to use map hack. Ok Fine. Use the map hack and dont complain when u get banned on b.net for doing so.
I bet u guys r about 10 yrs old.