Xbox 360

Are you going to get an Xbox 360?

• Total voters

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im glad to see so many people not getting 360s.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
pan said:
Also, Nintendo's is completely free, as they have demonstrated with Mario Kart DS.
No shit? If that's the case, I'd actually consider getting Nintendo's system.. but I don't even know when it's coming out, and from the way people are talking, it seems Nintendo's system is going to be released last.

I'm going to stick with my PS2.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
The PS3s they sent to the game companies melted... Plus they look like efing Printers

Hell I practically live at my spoiled friend's house. He's got two ****in $2000 computers. So if I get bored of those I can play his consoles. might get a revolution just cause they look fun.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Yeah, me and my roommate plan on pooling money and buying an Xbox. We're both fans of Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo, too, so we'll be collaborating for a PS3 too. I played the Xbox 360 at Wal-Mart... it's nice, but I wouldn't buy a system without a hard drive.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Master_America said:
Yeah, me and my roommate plan on pooling money and buying an Xbox. We're both fans of Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo, too, so we'll be collaborating for a PS3 too. I played the Xbox 360 at Wal-Mart... it's nice, but I wouldn't buy a system without a hard drive.
Xbox is getting Final Fantasy too.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
[Koolaid] said:
nty , i ggot no money and ps3 will pwn its ass
lol....sure it will....:rollie

Wing Zero said:
not sure if i want systems any more
im kidna undiceded but im leaning more twrds 360
but the woer pack is kinda turnign me off
I dont know about you, but i would rather have the psu seperate, the psu is allready having a few problems, plus there was a problem with the one in the first xbox. It's a lot easyer to get that replaced than having to lose your entire console for awhile. Also the actual console size is a lot smaller, and you can hide the PSU.

Eric said:
[glow=black]Definately.
It comes out the day after my birthday. I'm pretty much obligated.
[/glow]
Good man.

Z-man said:
When the price goes down a little bit, but I am getting PS3 on the release.
On the release of the PS3 the Xbox 360 will be half the price of it.

Jim Morrison said:
Not sure,as with what pan said.. i have no reason to not buy an xbox 360..(besides dmc3) but i bought a ps2 instead of an xbox and well... i think xbox > ps2.

the only thing is is that im not too sure about xbox live because i nor my parents have a credit card
Xbox live no longer requires a credit card.

_JaKE said:
WAITING FOR THE PS3, (WHICK BTW HAS BEEN PROVEN BETTER ALL IN ALL THAN THE XBOX 360. so ya, xbox suks, ps3 pwns
More caps plz. The ps3 has been proven that it sucks ass. Developers hate it, sony cant get all the core's working, the gpu in it is < the 360's, ect ect ect.

SlyFie said:
For sure? Link?
http://www.google.ca/search?q=xbox+...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh, so just Final Fantasy XI...not the regular single player RPGs...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beck, Big-Fat-Homo, doominacan, Draygonia, FakeNameHere, Father_Chaos, hobo_ted, LeapOfFaith, Leviathan, lollercoasterzster, Malcom Sex, N_LeGenD), OneEliteMof0, Posthuman, Raccoon, SlyFie, TheJanitor, TheoStormhawk, TrongaMonga, Venice_native, x42bn6, [Koolaid], _JaKE

These are people with right minds.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
lol....sure it will....:rollie

I dont know about you, but i would rather have the psu seperate, the psu is allready having a few problems, plus there was a problem with the one in the first xbox. It's a lot easyer to get that replaced than having to lose your entire console for awhile. Also the actual console size is a lot smaller, and you can hide the PSU.

Good man.

On the release of the PS3 the Xbox 360 will be half the price of it.

Xbox live no longer requires a credit card.

More caps plz. The ps3 has been proven that it sucks ass. Developers hate it, sony cant get all the core's working, the gpu in it is < the 360's, ect ect ect.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=xbox+...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
Lmao @ this xboy..

PS3 has been proven that it sucks ass, and can't get all it's "cores" working? lmao, which ass did you pull this out from? Devs are bitching about how hard it is to develop for it because Sony hasn't sent out the final kits and developent tools yet. Find me a report that says a dev can't get it's "Cores" working.

And Xenos owns the PS3's GPU? again, stop pulling random bullshit out of anyone's ass. the RSX isn't even complete yet and you're making shit up.

Hell, compare Heavenly Sword(a PS3 title which was running on only the PPU of the Cell, and without the RSX)to any x360 title and tell me if you see any difference.

Face it, Xbox 360 is just an overhyped trash with nothing else but ports and mediocre games. It's going to be filled with half assed games(all of the launch titles can be beaten in under 10 hours, and looks no better than xbox games if you don't have a HDTV, lmao) and your average generic FPS game, much like the original xbox, so why buy a 360 if you can play the games on the clearly superior PC? rofl.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
pan said:
When it comes to online, PS3 is going to be shit. You know how it is now? completely all over the place where every company has to look after it's own internet? At least Xbox and Nintendo have a unified system, where everyhitng is connected togethe and regulated from the same area. Also, Nintendo's is completely free, as they have demonstrated with Mario Kart DS.
What are you talking about? Have you ever even played on the ps2 internet? It's the same thing as xbl minus the dashboard and friend system. I could care less about those. The gamertag bs was the only reason that xbl was p2p. Whereas PS3 will have a more sophisticated online that in ps2, it will still be free unlike xb360. Don't say 'well silver is free and that's what i want' because silver has a lot less features including downloads.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
pan said:
Xbox is getting Final Fantasy too.
i thought that it was simply the CREATOR of the FF games will create 2 games for Xbox

not neccesarily FF's

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Trojan said:
Have you ever even played on the ps2 internet? It's the same thing as xbl minus the dashboard and friend system.
Xbox everyhitng is centralized
Ps2 everyhitng is split up and unorganized.
Only good thing I will ever say about Xbox is the way Xbox live is set up, neat and clean. You don't need ten million accounts for ten million different games like you do for the PS2, plus the unreliable servers and slow speeds on PS2.

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
i waz till the glitches came out. But now that they came out i dont know if it is worth it

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only glitch known so far is the overheating of the PSU. This can be easily fixed by suspending it in the air or putting a fan on it, until Micro$oft takes further actions.