Working Diablo 2 Dupe Hack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AHAHAHAHAHA! THEY DID IT AGAIN!!! A NEW DIABLO 2 DUPE METHOD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT If you want it, Go `~Edited~`
It also comes with a working Starcraft map hack and Warcraft 3 map hack.

~`Placebo`~

ShenLiang

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is this more virus/trojan bullshlt?

I dont trust a down load unless I see the site for info soooooo.......enlighten me here

consol-tennis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dear DEATHMATE,
you are the most F***ED up mofo out there. u need to seriously think about stoping posting ur F***ING trojans. u need to be a NON-Newb and F***ING get ur act together and just PLAY like a normal person. U have like what? 500 trojans posted here?

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by consol-tennis
Dear DEATHMATE,
you are the most F***ED up mofo out there. u need to seriously think about stoping posting ur F***ING trojans. u need to be a NON-Newb and F***ING get ur act together and just PLAY like a normal person. U have like what? 500 trojans posted here?
/agree

and I bet he sucks on cs, too!

NickHead

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The world is a ****ing hell whole as it lies..so Y THE **** DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHEAT PPL INTO DOWNLOADING NET DEVIL...YOU ****ING SCUM BAG NEWB

consol-tennis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey heres an idea. when he comes out with a new post, no mata what it is just type this. "Dear DEATHMATE,
you are the most F***ED up mofo out there. u need to seriously think about stoping posting ur F***ING trojans. u need to be a NON-Newb and F***ING get ur act together and just PLAY like a normal person. U have like what? 500 trojans posted here?"

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by consol-tennis
hey heres an idea. when he comes out with a new post, no mata what it is just type this. "Dear DEATHMATE,
you are the most F***ED up mofo out there. u need to seriously think about stoping posting ur F***ING trojans. u need to be a NON-Newb and F***ING get ur act together and just PLAY like a normal person. U have like what? 500 trojans posted here?"
Sorry consol. He keeps making new accounts (look around) but we can still do your idea, just change the name from DEATHMATE to his new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.