Why did you join battleforums?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Wtf skuzzy was making bots and naming them girls names, probaly was a nerd 2, trying to get a bot as his girlfriend....

Oh i came here cus some fag told me 2. Well i dont have much else to do at night

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I love Starcraft. I also like Half-Life. I was once in Half-Life forums but they closed it down. One day I got bored then looked for Starcraft forums and I found Battleforums.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
lexi told me there was a thread about me here..... that was 9 and a half months ago and i'm still looking for it :(

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I joined mainly for the Starcraft forum. and i was looking for a cd key back then.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
hey Skeleton Kni, if you're looking for the oldest member, its me, 12th to sign up

i cam to this forum looking for hacks to every Blizzard game cause I sucked ass at all of them, damn that was a long time ago. Since then i've grown out of blizzard games, but i still come around for the general forums, and namely the RPR

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i came b/c lexigirl tricked me that blizzard was starting to charge online..

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Originally posted by Wing Zero
i came b/c lexigirl tricked me that blizzard was starting to charge online..
i know after i joined i saw that...that was a great way by skuzz to get people to join

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kittys a mod?

i came because i was desperate for shit on d2, and i searched google for shit, and i found BF and my first posts were in open market when u could actually beg for shit, and i got a LS, crescent moon, cloudcrack, uhhhhh and a bunch of over shit too!!! fantastic, then i went into the asylum for awhile, got kicked around and raped in there, and now i'm just a regular in all the d2 forums except for bots and hacking and d3, i'm stupid when it comes to that stuff.:wasted :rollie

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hitsua
Wtf skuzzy was making bots and naming them girls names, probaly was a nerd 2, trying to get a bot as his girlfriend....

Oh i came here cus some fag told me 2. Well i dont have much else to do at night
You came because of a fag and now your doing stuff with him at night?

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I came here looking for a place to post items that I had for trade in Diablo. I got some good stuff b/c of this place too. :)
Diablo got old (I still play a little, waiting for patch) and I stuck around because of the General Forums.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abominable Pamma
You came because of a fag and now your doing stuff with him at night?

I was saying fag as somone who spammed b.net

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Anyone who remembers me... well I'm back. Anyways, I too was one of the people who was sort of tricked maybe conned into coming here. Well, whatever you want to call it, I don't regret it, and though it may seem like I may have turned my back on this place for a long time, I really never came here because of how slow my internet access was. But I have become God and finally today I created a perfect wired/wireless network that goes has an DSL connection so all of us here can surf at reasonable speeds that were previously unknown to occur at this domicile :). Anyway, I'm back to my old sidetracked ways... hopefully for a long stay once again during this coming school year.

seiffer

Member!
Reaction score
i came here because of a search a long time ago, however i started posting because Avalon said i should :p

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by WilliamDell
Anyone who remembers me... well I'm back. Anyways, I too was one of the people who was sort of tricked maybe conned into coming here. Well, whatever you want to call it, I don't regret it, and though it may seem like I may have turned my back on this place for a long time, I really never came here because of how slow my internet access was. But I have become God and finally today I created a perfect wired/wireless network that goes has an DSL connection so all of us here can surf at reasonable speeds that were previously unknown to occur at this domicile :). Anyway, I'm back to my old sidetracked ways... hopefully for a long stay once again during this coming school year.
William! Man am I glad to see you! Welcome back. Of all the people here I'd have to say I'm the one who's most pleased to see you back. Last time I heard from you was from my farewell thread. How are you my good friend? Hope you stay like you used to.