• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
starcraft would win (guns, are better than axes), if you mean and UltimateJim speaker posted this in absolutely the right place to post this.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by AvalonX
UltimateJim speaker posted this in absolutely the right place to post this.
No not really, I had to move it from map development. ;) But in reaaalistic terms, it would be a close battle in my opinion. Spells vs. Technology. What would win? Its like Science vs. Religion. It wouls be close is all I say, with Healing wards covering up the wounds of the grunts, and medics healing the marines... who knows?

AL9045

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hmm, I think the only difference is the nuke, massive destruction weapon, and statis field and maelstrom would be killers.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres no way a bunch of grunts- who only wear one piece of armor over one shoulder and a buttflap- could take any equal number of units from any race in SC- even probes and drones and shit- their axes would get dull after hacking away at a terran gatherer (sorry- havent played recently enough to remember the name....)

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I can picture zealots @#$%ing up grunts, and marines shooting the hell out of archers, starcraft would win they have the technology.... but warcraft is more fun ^^

i can see those nukes re-killing the undead hahahahah (o sorry :eek: )

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If your going to bump old threads, at least make an intellegent post with some insight

Status
Not open for further replies.